PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown 5

The_Senator
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Well Smackdown 5 has been announced and this is what I've heard about it so far...

1) The serioes will no longer go by number but by year so Smackdown 5 will be know as Smackdown 2003...

2) WWE will get the writers to write the game its own storylines...

3) The game will feature an updated roster and better graphics...

4) There may be blood...

Thats about all I've heard so far...

I'm not sure wrestling is so hot any more seeing as since Stone Cold left everything's gone down hill...

Stone Cold is coming back so maybe things will pick up once again... But it'll never be like it was!

What do you guys think should be included in Smackdown 2003?

rpgKing
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:48 AM
more characters, more options in create mode, beter graphics, more item to unlock(longer gameplay), and definitly more blood!

dan da man
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Good news, hope it goes online!

Good to see you around agian senator.

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:23 AM
All online game suck!!! if smakdown went online then that would be awsome, but Who would want to play it. Im sorry but I have to repeat myself online games suck.

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by rpgKing

All online game suck!!! if smakdown went online then that would be awsome, but Who would want to play it. Im sorry but I have to repeat myself online games suck.

I meant a online option, and play offline.

Online gameing is the future of all consoles, peronally i luv it, but opinions are opinions.

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:06 PM
ya true but I wish a darn job could come around so I could get it. I really need a job.

neerajamania4life
Mar 24th, 2003, 03:17 PM
I think that it would be crap online. The game will not have blood as it is "too violent" as vince mcmahon has stated. He said even though its a 15 rated game kids still play it. The ps2 may not also be able to handle some of the graphics and stuff like that. The WWE will get better and will never be the same as it was because it will be equally as good but in its own way.

Preventer Wind
Mar 24th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Why no blood? It is fake blood. Just like wrestling is fake. :laugh: But I think blood (unless done greatly) would make the game worse.

I personally would like to see them get rid of the creat-a-taunt and add a lot more features to teh create-a-player. A create-a-ppv would be great too. Making your own belts, more music, and some custom titon tron videos (or take out the names of the wrestlers in some) The ability to edit some guys already in the game and the ability to clone those guys. Get rid of the dumb objects. BETTER GRAPHICS and COMMENTARY. There could be more. But I will stop while I am ahead :phew: