PDA

View Full Version : Who here plays on xbox live?

dan da man
Feb 12th, 2003, 08:38 AM
I would just like to know who plays on xbox live and what games you play on it?
what do you think of xbox live altoghter?

Beretta55
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:44 PM
XBOX live is great:D i played it for two day's but the routher at too be unplugged and all this other mumbo jumbo. i played mech assalut and unreal championship on it. unreal is a blast on live.

Nelo Angelo
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:59 PM
I only play MechAssault(Rarely) or Ghost Recon(Mostly).

I'm taking a break from Xbox Live for a while. I still do play it though.

mark0™
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:17 PM
I'd get it when It comes out in the UK, but as you may know, no broadband in my area.

Although you never know, they may bring it up this part of town :)

dan da man
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:16 PM
Mark, BT and NTL support xbox live in UK so they are doing some new deals in march.
Did you know BT broadband can be done through your phone line.

mark0™
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:19 PM
I have checked NTL and BT, My area isn't Broadband Enabled, I have a BT line you see.

But I've put my concern in for my area, I'll have to wait.

dan da man
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:30 PM
Good luck, I really hope you get it, and maybe we could meet online.
I think if you get enuf residents asking, they might put broadband in your area, you never know.

BlackThornn
Feb 12th, 2003, 07:40 PM
I haven't bought XBL (..and actually don't plan to) but I've played MechAssault alot on it.. Man.

Anyone watch G4? That show with Tommy Tallarito (or some such sounding name) doing the impression of the little prepubescent player with a four letter vocabulary? I've heard that like five times already in playing! o_o! Does anyone else have this problem or is some little freak stalking me online when I go..?

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 12th, 2003, 08:30 PM
I play it whenever I play my xbox...mostly ghost recon...I used to play unreal a lot but I haven't in awhile, ghost recon far outshines unreal...I also sometimes play Fever or NHL 2k3 but I suck at em

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:41 PM
People have been saying on mech assult you just get aload of screaming kids down the headset is it true? (not all the obviuosly)