PDA

View Full Version : Going to the movie's!

Beretta55
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:10 PM
Ok this theard is for just saying any movie's you saw recently. (about a week or maybe more would be good)
Well for me i saw final destanation 2 like 2 day's ago. It was ok but it had nothing on the first one (beside's seann william scott is the coolest!) anyway. yeah it was ok i enjoyed it. Today i saw my big fat greek wedding i thought it would suck but i liked it. there is going to be a sitcom to called my big fat greek life.
Ah godbless 1 doller thearter's:D

Gadzoox
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Beretta55

Ah godbless 1 doller thearter's:D

Where can I find one of these?!?! WHEREEE!?!?!!? :>

Beretta55
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

Where can I find one of these?!?! WHEREEE!?!?!!? :>
Hmmmmmmmmm.......i dont know but 1 doller thearter's are amazeing. i alway's get to see movie's i never saw and cheap price's. come to oklahoma and i will take you too one;)
hahahaha.....only kidding:laugh:

Gadzoox
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:40 AM
LOL!! I think my trip down there would end up costing a little more than a regular movie price here!!
BUT
I would be saving a dollar though... DEAL!...:laugh: ;)

Berserker
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:14 AM
I'm going to Jackass on friday. Recently saw the new hellraiser( part six I think).

ssjtrunks13
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:59 AM
if you guys are talking about more than movies that have been in theaters in the past year. I just saw Dead Poets Society in english.

dan da man
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:34 AM
Last time I went to the cinemas was probally to watch lotr: ttt.

Vicious
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:49 AM
I saw Shanghai Knights a little while back and it is a must see for anyone who likes a lot of action mixed with witty humor.

sk8er_kyle
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:09 PM
I saw Shanghai Knights, National security, and LOTR:TT. I liked them all.I liked LOTR the most. LOTR is the best i read all the books before i saw the movie's so i kinda knew what was going to happen. But it was cool because i could see how much the movie was different from the book. They were pretty different. Some of the things in the movie didn't even happen in the book. But I liked the movie anyways.:ghost:

ssjtrunks13
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

Last time I went to the cinemas was probally to watch lotr: ttt.

That was the last time I went to the theatres. It was better than the first one. I believe the first movie had way too much talking, I'd say if you took out the parts where there's mainly talking and only keep the action sequences you have a movie that's less than an hour, maybe. My point is I liked the second one better because it had more action and that's part of what makes a great movie.

dan da man
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

That was the last time I went to the theatres. It was better than the first one. I believe the first movie had way too much talking, I'd say if you took out the parts where there's mainly talking and only keep the action sequences you have a movie that's less than an hour, maybe. My point is I liked the second one better because it had more action and that's part of what makes a great movie.

Yea I liked the second film better too, becuase of all the action scenes were sweet. Yes the first movie had alot of talking but it was alright.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 12th, 2003, 02:21 PM
The first one was alrigth, but I can't watch it again unless I fast forward to what I see as the good parts. I hope the last one is a little bit of both. I mean that it is a lot of dialogue but not so boring. When I saw the first movie the first time the only thing that kept me going was that I didn't know what was next.

I have been in the dark on the movies so far and I'd like it to stay that way. I want to find out what happens in the third movie by watching it.

mark0™
Feb 12th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Movies I want to see ;

Hulk, Matrix 2 and 3, Terminator 3, Gangs of New York, Catch me If you can.

Theres a few more, I forgot though.

Beretta55
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by mark0

Movies I want to see ;

Hulk, Matrix 2 and 3, Terminator 3, Gangs of New York, Catch me If you can.

Theres a few more, I forgot though.
oohhhhhhhhhh catch me if you can is a great movie you would like it. although pretty boy leo was in it. he wasnt half bad:D

dan da man
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:34 PM
I want to go and see Catch me if you can, yes leo does look pretty fine berreta.:D;)

mark0™
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:20 PM
I really don't care who the actors are, even though I don't really like Leo as a person, hes a good actor, and I thought he was really good in "The Beach" and "Catch Me If You Can" looks really good, and the story sounds great.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:46 AM
I'm waiting for the DBZ movie with live actors that's "supposedly" coming out.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:46 AM
Last night I found out ym dad had seen Narc, I'm still wondering what it's about. I forgot about the Fast and The Furious 2. Do you knwo when it comes out goodman?(or anyone else in the states)

ssjtrunks13
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:54 PM
I'll do that. I just wanted to know the basic plot anyway.

rpgKing
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:55 PM
Has anyone seen Final Destination 2. I want to go see it but I dont know if its any better than the first.

Beretta55
Feb 14th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by rpgKing

Has anyone seen Final Destination 2. I want to go see it but I dont know if its any better than the first.
I saw it not too long ago. the first one is way better by far.

dan da man
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:45 PM

I saw it not too long ago. the first one is way better by far.

I agree, FD2 was stupid and horrible, the first one was alot better, in fact I had a dream about FD1 last night.:P

Beretta55
Feb 14th, 2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

I agree, FD2 was stupid and horrible, the first one was alot better, in fact I had a dream about FD1 last night.:P
Errie. so did i........for 3 night's now. what are you my brother seperated at birth!?:laugh:

dan da man
Feb 14th, 2003, 05:36 PM

Errie. so did i........for 3 night's now. what are you my brother seperated at birth!?:laugh:

Really? omg! we should have a DNA test!:laugh: