PDA

View Full Version : Free Document of MGS2 with PS2 MGS2 Substance

Dark Angel
Feb 10th, 2003, 06:32 PM
Geez, how many more abbreviations could I get in that title, but great news for PAL MGS fans, when Substance gets released in Europe on 7th March, we get a free Document of MGS2 with it!!

http://www.mgs2online.com/viewnews.php?id=51

dan da man
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:40 AM
YAY! thats cool for us, dark angel you on the forums there?

Dark Angel
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:51 PM
Yeah, now I am, haven't been there for long though

Vic Viper
Feb 11th, 2003, 05:03 PM
:boo:

how about the U.S.:weep: :mad:

ssjtrunks13
Feb 11th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by king_freak

Yes, What about us? I hear all this news about the UK but we deserve some stuff on here too.

dan da man
Feb 11th, 2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by king_freak

But the US is selling it on its own, it isnt even out in the UK yet.

btw do you get the free bee with the xbox version?

Plug 4
Feb 11th, 2003, 06:55 PM
yeah i have the document of mgs2 and it's really good...it cost me 30$ can. but still...when u are a fan of mgs,what can i say

Vic Viper
Feb 11th, 2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

btw do you get the free bee with the xbox version?

nope, the dmgs 2 is only for PS2.

Dark Angel
Feb 11th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Ah never been so glad I stuck with my PS2....

dan da man
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:44 AM
Dark Angel whats your username at mgs2onlines forums?

Dark Angel
Feb 16th, 2003, 03:51 PM
Heh, my username is Dark Angel, being very unoriginal here, but I use it everywhere :D

dan da man
Feb 16th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Cool....my name is gray_fox I think...Ive been a member for a couple of weeks or month, but havent posted yet.

Esjay
Apr 6th, 2003, 07:14 PM
I don't really mind if I don't get the Document of MGS2 with my copy of the game. All that really matters is the game itself, correct?

MakgSnake
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Esjay

I don't really mind if I don't get the Document of MGS2 with my copy of the game. All that really matters is the game itself, correct?
Not when you are hardcore fan of MGS. Seriously, The Document Of Metal Gear Solid 2 is amazing, MIND BENDING!.!

I bought it seperatly, and I am so glad I did. The only think I am looking for is the Metal Gear Solid 2 BOX SET. Which I dont see anywhere in CANADA. I guess I'll have to go the Chineese Market for that, but not during this time of my life.

Esjay
Apr 7th, 2003, 11:01 AM
:( I always thought I was a good fan of the Metal Gear series. I'm sure I can guess what's on that DVD, and most of the stuff I already know about anyway, from various information sites, things like the cancelled bosses and crap like that. I know I'm probably wrong, but wouldn't one's true fandom be displayed in the understanding that all that matters is the game ITSELF, and not all of the excess surrounding it?