PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 2 rumor

goodman
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:09 AM
Wow, i wonder if it will be as good as it is big?

http://eightytwo.net/misc/x.jpg

Seraph Sephiroth
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:53 AM
LOL!! Oh my gosh! that is so funny! cant..stop..laughing! .... and your signature made my laughing even worse... THANKS ALOT GOODMAN!!

Anyway.. nice picture! lol

dan da man
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:47 AM
LOL, that is funny, but the xbox isnt that big at all, im disgusted!:laugh:

DSgamer
Feb 10th, 2003, 10:23 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! damn man, thnx for the good laugh, i needed one. and ur sig, made me laugh even worse

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:53 AM
ya i agree. Xbox sucks. Playstation 2 has already sold more than its oringinal. And even when Xbox 2 comes out Playstation 3 will MDK it:laugh: . So go ahead and watch the Bill machine plumet into darkness the same as the atari jaguar did:laugh:

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by rpgKing

ya i agree. Xbox sucks. Playstation 2 has already sold more than its oringinal. And even when Xbox 2 comes out Playstation 3 will MDK it:laugh: . So go ahead and watch the Bill machine plumet into darkness the same as the atari jaguar did:laugh:

Xbox does not suck:mad:
Maybe your the usual ps2 fanboy, but I dont care if you flame about consoles! lets see who wins the ps3 vs neXtbox battle in 2005.
I like ps2 and xbox equal! just pisses me off when people say its big! when its not!
The ps2 has sold more because it was out 2 years before xbox, imagine ps2 gone now, and xbox to sell for 2 years and then ps2 comes back on the shelves, I think xbox would sell just as much, so dont make fun of the xbox!:mad:

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:12 AM
:shock:
hate to say it but playstation 2 already almost doubled in sales with the gamecube and xbox combined. Playstation is expected to even double that amount. Xbox is just a fad and will be gone soon. Sorry mr Xbox fan.:P

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:23 AM

:shock:
hate to say it but playstation 2 already almost doubled in sales with the gamecube and xbox combined. Playstation is expected to even double that amount. Xbox is just a fad and will be gone soon. Sorry mr Xbox fan.:P

You should of read my post better! I said I like ps2 and xbox equal, so im not a xbox fanboy or ps2 fanboy, I respect the console genration, instead of flaming on about each console!

goodman
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:26 AM
Just cool it, guys. No reason to turn this thread into a hate one console over the other forum, i can just delete the thread if necessary. Realize that ps2 rocks the world on all axis and everything is fine!! Every console has its merits, the ps2 just has the most, but i certainly wouldnt say im totally happy with it, either.

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:30 AM
Im fine with you goodman, just that this thread was a funny joke, but when people have to call that console it just annoys me.

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:34 AM
Ok a apolgize. I just dont like the fact makeing bill gates millions and millions of dollars richer. He already has 60 billion dollars or more. So I apolgize dan I guess Xbox has its qualities too.:disturb:

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:37 AM

Ok a apolgize. I just dont like the fact makeing bill gates millions and millions of dollars richer. He already has 60 billion dollars or more. So I apolgize dan I guess Xbox has its qualities too.:disturb:

Mee to, but I was just pointing my opinion out when some calls a console, lets chill and go on.;)

goodman
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:39 AM
Unfortunately for me, it looks like the Xbox is a little better console than the GameCube, even with Zelda coming there doesnt appear to be much on the GC again this year. It seems fairly obvious that the Nintendo president wasnt joking when he said there would be quality over quantity, because there certainly hasnt been much quantity of anything for the Cube. Still, it would take a lot for me to invest in a Xbox seeing as there isnt enough for me to play on it at this time..

mark0™
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

I was just pointing my opinion out...

Erm, wasnt that his opinion!

You keep saying IMO as if it were some defence to anything offensive, well If they wrote it, and it wasn't quoted, it is their opinion, so Why did you argue over his opinion Dan, you started the argument.

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:42 AM
mark its cool dude i shouldnt have called it out like that. Its really my fault and I shouldnt have did that even if it was my opinon. I really dont like arguments.

mark0™
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:43 AM
You had a valid point, you should't appologise.

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by mark0

Erm, wasnt that his opinion!

You keep saying IMO as if it were some defence to anything offensive, well If they wrote it, and it wasn't quoted, it is there opinion, so Why did you argue over his opinion Dan, you started the argument.

Erm, can you read? he said xbox sucked and ps2 is way better, which in fact NO!

Unfortunately for me, it looks like the Xbox is a little better console than the GameCube, even with Zelda coming there doesnt appear to be much on the GC again this year. It seems fairly obvious that the Nintendo president wasnt joking when he said there would be quality over quantity, because there certainly hasnt been much quantity of anything for the Cube. Still, it would take a lot for me to invest in a Xbox seeing as there isnt enough for me to play on it at this time..

Good, I think Zelda will be a good advantage for gamecube, its going to sell that system to me for that game.
Also goodman xbox hasnt got many title, but if your into online gaming you should check out xbox live.

goodman
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:46 AM
I do beleive everythings been patched up, at least as far as this thread goes, so lets leave it at that, thanks... Im not into online gaming that much, Dan, not enough to buy a bunch of gear for either console, but im going to check into some pc online gaming, probably Shadowbane in a few months. Im getting a new video card this afternoon...

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by goodman

I do beleive everythings been patched up, at least as far as this thread goes, so lets leave it at that, thanks...

Yes everyting was patched up, until mark0 had to bring up the situation again!

Vic Viper
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:53 AM
LoL !! @ the pic .. :laugh:

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:00 PM
Man thats on heck of a cool pic. maybe im exagerating but that pic is cool. nice pic.

mark0™
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:20 PM
I'm sorry goodman, but I've got one more thing to say.

Erm, can you read? he said xbox sucked and ps2 is way better,

Do you think thats, what do you call it? Begins with an "O" and you near enough mentin it when you make a post about something, oh yeah, thats the word, his Opinion!

If he thinks the Xbox sucks and the PS2 is better, dont argue with him. I'm sure he wasn't trying to Insult Xbox gamers, just the Xbox.

which in fact NO!

Whats that supposed to mean?

Yes everyting was patched up, until mark0 had to bring up the situation again!

Well, to me it seemed you were making this guy take back an opinion just because you didn't like it, thats why I brought it up.

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:21 PM
mark0 please stop me and dan resolved it. yes I know opion is there but I started it. And its fine now case closed.

goodman
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:24 PM
I'd love to be Mark0's practicioner sometime in the future, he will make a fortune on blood pressure prescriptions...

mark0™
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:26 PM
Lol, sorry, but I just feel that Dan was wrong there, I know I went on a little but Im just pointing out some stuff. Even though its over and all, it doesnt hurt to know.

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:27 PM
its cool mark all is forgiving.

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:13 PM

Lol, sorry, but I just feel that Dan was wrong there, I know I went on a little but Im just pointing out some stuff. Even though its over and all, it doesnt hurt to know.

There's nothing funny about it. You thought I was wrong as it is your "opinion"! its cool now.

Goodman if anyone cares to argue anymore just delete this thread. I just pointed out my opinion to some one who made one which was stupid.

goodman
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:22 PM
Ummm, Dan, its over, long, long, over, breath easy, ok?

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by goodman

Ummm, Dan, its over, long, long, over, breath easy, ok?

Yes I know its over, but I said if another person starts, it will start all over agian!

goodman
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:30 PM
Umm, k

mark0™
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:09 PM
Hahaha bossing Goodman around now..

btw "LOL" was in reference to Goodmans previous post that made me laugh.

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:16 PM
Mark we cool now? (with each other) are we still gameing buddies or enemys?:evil:j/k
sorry for arguing, just defending the xbox.

mark0™
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:22 PM
I want being hostile, just pointing out what I thought was wrong.

So nothing has changed, At least for me.

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:23 PM

I want being hostile, just pointing out what I thought was wrong.

So nothing has changed, At least for me.

Me neither;)

goodman
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:07 PM
Now i dont want to hear a marriage proposal, but it is good to hear old chums getting back together so later they can melee some more...

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Sorry gotta close this one :(. Fights make me cry.