PDA

View Full Version : Shanghai Knights

Matrix
Feb 8th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Man this movie is way better than the first one, it is my favorite of Jackie Chans (had the best humour and fight scenes of all his movies)

so who here has saw this, and what do u think of it?????????

MakgSnake
Feb 8th, 2003, 11:16 PM
I saw it yesterday, First Day Third Show, JACKY CHAN simply rules. And even Owen Wilson did an amazing job. The movie was really funny, nice story and man Jacky's sister was HOT HOT HOT. Damn!

Neways. I love the Umbrella action sequence, I think it was beautiful...... all the action sequences were good, especially in which owen is hanging upside down and he says "Drown me man, I dont care anymore"... :laugh:

Nice movie, Excellent Infact!

Beretta55
Feb 8th, 2003, 11:18 PM
i havent seen it yet. but i plan on seeing it on my birthday.

Fox
Feb 9th, 2003, 02:23 AM
shanghai noon was bad, this ones probably worse..:frust:

DragonSphere
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:28 AM
I'm a bit reluctant to see it, since I read a few bad reviews on it so far. But I'll probably end up seeing it eventually.

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:47 PM
Yeah I wasn't too much of a fan of Noon, hopefully this fairs better...

sk8er_kyle
Feb 9th, 2003, 06:28 PM
I saw it. I liked it. It was funny and it had lots of action. It wasn't my favorite movie but it was good. If I where rating it i would give it 8.5 out of 10.:ghost:

ssjtrunks13
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
I saw it yesterday, First Day Third Show

It seems like you've seen a lot of movies the fist day third show.:laugh:

Anyway, I haven't seen it yet. I saw the first one, but I fell asleep about the last thirty minutes. My dad had rented it and we watched it on one of those nights I was really tired. I'd like to see it though.

David
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:27 PM
I didn't see it yet, but thanks to my new job, I can see it for free.:D

dan da man
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:10 AM
If its kung fu which it probally is, I will check it out. Jackie Chan still looks good, hope its as good as his other films.

rocker_adam
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:22 PM
i saw it the day after opening day and i actually liked it a lot. lots of action and funny too. espically the bloopers at the end. i would recommend it to other pple.

p.s man jackie had a hot sister!!:laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:57 AM
Are you guys saying that the person you are talking about is Jackie's sister in real life or the movie.

dan da man
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Are you guys saying that the person you are talking about is Jackie's sister in real life or the movie.

In the movie most probally.

Vicious
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:46 AM
This is the best movie ive seen in a long time. It was hilarious and Jackie's action sequences were really fast paced and alot of cool stunts. This is definately one of Jackie Chan's best movies.
His sister was really hot too.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by goodman

They are playing Narc and Shanghai Knights back to back at my movie theater, may just pull a double feature!!

What's Narc about?