PDA

View Full Version : Final destination 2

Beretta55
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:58 PM
Anybody seen this yet? i have it was ok but they over did it on the gore a little bit:P i mean alot of people died in gorey way's.
and at the end.
one kid who wasnt even related to anything of the movie. had to blow up while making stake's......it was just stupid.
but the first one was way better hand's down. all the actor's in the first one were cool and seann william scott is the coolest;)
but all the characters in the second one that liked died in this one too. it was ok worth checking out but see the first one before you see the second one. the second one makes alot of referances and ties to the first one.

Infernal Mass
Feb 7th, 2003, 10:20 PM
did they show the freddy vs. jason trailer? there were rumors that it would be shown with the film.

Beretta55
Feb 7th, 2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by DigiMortal

did they show the freddy vs. jason trailer? there were rumors that it would be shown with the film.
nope i didnt see anything. i didnt get to the movie quickly i got to the movie like 3 mintue's into the preview's. so i probally missed it or they didnt show it.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 9th, 2003, 03:13 PM
It kinda makes since that the second one would make referrences to the first. Considering what they had on the previews.

dan da man
Feb 9th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Il watch this sometime, I havent seen the first film, but this one has being getting hype so ive heard. I dont think it is out yet in the UK? anyone can confirm this?

sk8er_kyle
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:06 PM
I haven't seen it yet. It is rated 18A and i dont think they would let me into it without my parents. I dont like going to movies with my parents.:ghost:

David
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:24 PM
I say it was more gore than scary, I felt like I wanted to queez... I feel sorry for the kid that got squashed by a window kinda sort of.

Beretta55
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by David

I say it was more gore than scary, I felt like I wanted to queez... I feel sorry for the kid that got squashed by a window kinda sort of.
So did i. I mean the kid was only 15.....poor kid.

dan da man
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:07 AM
I saw the commercial last night looks pretty decent, a bit like a horror, il check it out soon.

fantasytiger
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:34 AM
it was cool i just seen it this weekend that passed it was awesome to me i think it was better and cooler the way they intertwind the people in this movie with the last movie

mark0™
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:24 PM
I really want to see it, although I'll probably wait until DVD release.

David
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by mark0

I really want to see it, although I'll probably wait until DVD release.

It would be better, because I can yell with out freaking out from the movie.

Vicious
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:41 AM
I think I'll rent Final Destination at Block Buster and then go see the second one at the movies.

BlackThornn
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:33 PM
Man.. Did anyone here REALLY like the film? I'm seriously curious. Because to me the first one (I was unfortunate enough to catch it on starz) was so full of plotholes, inconsistencies and just generally nonsense that I am sure I came away from the movie dumber.

I am not even gonna see this one.. don't want to go below 70 on the old IQ from being exposed to it. O_o

Beretta55
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by BlackThornn

Man.. Did anyone here REALLY like the film? I'm seriously curious. Because to me the first one (I was unfortunate enough to catch it on starz) was so full of plotholes, inconsistencies and just generally nonsense that I am sure I came away from the movie dumber.

I am not even gonna see this one.. don't want to go below 70 on the old IQ from being exposed to it. O_o
Meh i just wanted to see how people died in this one. it was ok but not as good as the first one. since the first one was kinda of a new idea at the time. now this is just taking death's to the max. but they do fill up the plot hole's in the second one though.

BlackThornn
Feb 13th, 2003, 02:30 AM
Like maybe How that stupid freakin' undertaker knew that "death's design" was ruptured by the guy mysteriously dreaming of thier deaths besides being "ooh, spooky spooky, he hangs around dead people a lot"? And how the original guy managed to 'see' thier deaths in the first place? I don't really care, I'm just curious. :laugh: