PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you are bored?

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 09:55 PM
Don't know if theres a thread already like this but decided to post one.Well anyways when im bored i usually just eat alot or try to pass to time by bothering someone

Pu the Owl
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:08 PM
I like bothering people too, especially the poor Harry :D
Then I spend a lot of time drawing or reading.
But there are some days I'm so bored that I can't find anything better than sleeping for an hour or two :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:31 PM
Yeah sleep is always good.Another good thing to do when your bored is talk to your parents.Its a good time waster considering sometimes you can get into some good conversations

Smokey Mcpot
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:41 PM
I either go out and play sports, or a take a nap or some crap.
:cool:

Pu the Owl
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:46 PM
Naaah, I don't like having conversations with my parents. My mom is always asking "What's wrong?" or "Are you angry with me?" or "What do you want for dinner?" and my dad...well we simply don't talk to each other :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:48 PM
Aw thats to bad,for me i have a godd relationship with my parents and we really enjoy talking about and problems that go wrong in our lifes

Pu the Owl
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:52 PM
Another thing I like to do when I'm bored is bothering my cats.
It's funny because they get angry and start biting :laugh:
Then, they run away and hide somewhere and I have to find them.

Ahhh, I know: that's childish... :heh:

FuNkY mOnK
Feb 23rd, 2002, 11:03 PM
Being bored is good it makes you get off your ass and do creative things .

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 11:03 PM
Hey that never grows old.I'm 17 years old and practice wrestling moves on my cats they really hate that

Mercury Shadow
Feb 23rd, 2002, 11:24 PM
Video Games
Music
Sleeping
Magazines
Internet
TV

Spirit
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:24 AM
I don't get bored often, only when I wait, but when I'm really bored I call some friends or aim some, perhaps play a game or if worse of the worst comes I go and get drunk. But that usually never happens :P

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:26 AM
So, if you're bored at 7 am you calll your friends and get drunk?
Scary! :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:52 AM
Video games, anime, TV, Internet, or drawing. That's it. :D

GaseousSnake
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:17 AM
I always make prank calls whenever i am bored.But boy due people get angry.

x157anz
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:33 AM
I niether go on the internet , wach Tv or bother my family.
If im still bored a just make wierd things :p (dont ask)

nanjij
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Hey that never grows old.I'm 17 years old and practice wrestling moves on my cats they really hate that

my cousin is good to do wrestling moves on, is so small he's 8 now.
"oh my god it the the last ride through a cardboardbox"

Cannibal Clown
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:39 AM
I'm always bored. I never call anybody, and after a while even the internet gets dull. I don't like talking with my family and there's never anything on the TV, and I can only watch so much of my anime a week. I don't get involved in sports and I don't know anyone who lives near me, even though I live in the middle of town. Even drawing can be tiresome if there's nothing to draw.

I can't ever seem to fall asleep during the day, no matter how little sleep I got the night before if any. The radio sucks because they don't play anything good anymore, and I haven't bought a CD in like a million years. And certain days, video games are even a waste of time.

I hate doing homework during the day and always do it at 9 or 10 at night. None of my friends live near me and I don't have a car or a lisence. I never get calls, and I don't have any chat things on my computer like AIM or MSN. Learning Japanese gets boring too because anyway you put it it's still learning, and nobody likes that.

Most of the time I find myself lying on my bed with the curtains closed and the lights off, where I just look at the ceiling for sometimes many hours just thinking about life of maybe just daydream.

IcyMourdor
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Sports, anime, PS2

That's about it.

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
I'm always bored. I never call anybody, and after a while even the internet gets dull. I don't like talking with my family and there's never anything on the TV, and I can only watch so much of my anime a week. I don't get involved in sports and I don't know anyone who lives near me, even though I live in the middle of town. Even drawing can be tiresome if there's nothing to draw.

I can't ever seem to fall asleep during the day, no matter how little sleep I got the night before if any. The radio sucks because they don't play anything good anymore, and I haven't bought a CD in like a million years. And certain days, video games are even a waste of time.

I hate doing homework during the day and always do it at 9 or 10 at night. None of my friends live near me and I don't have a car or a lisence. I never get calls, and I don't have any chat things on my computer like AIM or MSN. Learning Japanese gets boring too because anyway you put it it's still learning, and nobody likes that.

Most of the time I find myself lying on my bed with the curtains closed and the lights off, where I just look at the ceiling for sometimes many hours just thinking about life of maybe just daydream.

Cannibal, I hope you don't have depression or anything. But, if that's the way you pass time, that's cool. Just a little worried...

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:26 PM
Ah in the town me and cannibal and mourdor live in there isnt anything really to do accept for what cannibal mentioned

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Oh wow! You three live in the same town? Do you guys go to the same school together? Not trying to be nosy, just curious! That's neat how you three know each other. I wish some people on this forum went to my school or lived in the same town as me. I hate my town, it's sooo goddamn boring and it's so SMALL! I see the same cars driving all the time! Back where I used to live, in the suburbs, that never happened to me.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:36 PM
Yeah we all go to the same school too.I was the one who brought them onto the forums too because i knew they'd enjoy it.Another to guys that also go to my school that are on here are Neo_soldier and 007 Jamesbond

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Wahh! I'm so jealous! You guys are so lucky! :weep: I have no friends at school; all the guys I try to talk to about games always brush me off, 'cause "girls don't play games" "girls are too dumb to play games".....it's like, up yours man! :mad:

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:41 PM
I used to live in a small town out in the middle of now where when i really young. I left when i was about 8.
I never realized how boring everything was until i came back a few years ago.
I`m glad i moved to a big city where there are things to do. i cant stand those small towns anymore!
You know, the ones that are sooo boring and are full of old people!

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Wahh! I'm so jealous! You guys are so lucky! :weep: I have no friends at school; all the guys I try to talk to about games always brush me off, 'cause "girls don't play games" "girls are too dumb to play games".....it's like, up yours man! :mad:

Man if i could meet a girl that loved games the way you do i would be all over her.I tell you your a very rare type of girl

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:57 PM
actually sssnake, you`d be suprised.
there are more girls playing games than you think there are.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:00 PM
Maybe im not looking hard enough for them,all the ones i know say gaming is gay and people who play games are childish and have nothin better to do

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:04 PM
here is one you might like sssnake.
no wait, i`m SURE you`ll like this one.
Girl (http://www.importtuner.com/archives/girls/0302_girls01.shtml)
she`s not really into games, but she likes to play em

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Oh yeah she's fine,really fine.Shes a little outta my league though.....sob......sob.

merylsilverburg
Feb 25th, 2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake

Man if i could meet a girl that loved games the way you do i would be all over her.I tell you your a very rare type of girl

Thank you for the compliment, SSSnake. :) That means a lot to me, 'cause no one thinks I can play games well, or I even play games. Plus, I look very dead serious, so you would never thought I'd give a hoot about games. You're right, everyone always says games are childish and stupid (especially chicks) and that aggravates me. Hadoken is right, there are a lot of girl gamers, but maybe not so many where you and I live. But, don't worry man! I'm pretty sure you'll find a girl who is into games as much as you are. Just takes time, dude! ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 25th, 2002, 07:05 AM
Yeah all i can do is hope and put on a happy face :D

007_JamesBond
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:18 PM
I sleep, watch tv, watch movies, or eat, oh yeah I also play games all the time

Indrid Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 11:26 AM
I guess just fool Around, or call someone on the Mobile Fone.

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 15th, 2002, 12:04 PM
When I'm bored... I like to train ! ;)

BTW Indrid Cold... if you forget to say somethin' in your post, you don't have to post another one... Simply click on the 'edit' button on the bottom left corner of your post to change whatever you want. :D

Indrid Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 12:06 PM
Thanks dude..

happy_doughnut
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:59 PM
Usually... I get bored quite often :(
What I normally do is play a videogame, watch TV or sleep. Now... if those don't do the trick, I go outside and bother the neighbor's cat. Yes, that is fun !

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 16th, 2002, 05:12 PM
check to see if my friends are home, if not, then i'll probably jus jackoff or somethin....:laugh:

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Strange... I like to bother my cat too Mena ! :laugh:

Unfortunately, he was the winner today !
He was so pissed at me that he completely slaughtered my right hand ! :laugh:

Can't say I didn't ask for it... I'm trainin' him. Soon, he will become a relentless killing machine ! :evil: Mouhahahahaha !

RobHardo
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:33 PM
well nothing when i'm bored i'm bored cause i am doing a lot of things

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:36 PM
... you're bored 'cuz you're doin' a lot of things ?!?

RobHardo
Jun 16th, 2002, 09:32 PM
wait a second !!! i sleep when i am bored, i swear i can fall asleep in like 5 seconds i fi want i have no clue how i do it myself but i can