PDA

View Full Version : Really old game but need info

rpgKing
Feb 7th, 2003, 11:05 AM
On final fantasy VIII. Ive heard a crap load of rumors about how you can get cloud as a GF. according to everyone who tells me your suppose to steal it from the machine you fight in the missle base. If any one knows please tell me. Ive spent hours on end to try this and it never worked. Has it worked for anybody.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 7th, 2003, 11:19 AM
I heard this too, but I heard there were more requirement sfor getting him. I also heard he does his Omnislash attck.

Seeing, as we both got different information I would say it's another rumor that disappoints me.

rpgKing
Feb 7th, 2003, 11:28 AM
I know he does the omnislash move thats why I want it so bad. I heard its super cool to from those who have supposally gotten it. Well I'll keep trying and let ya know what I come up with.

Spank-A-Thon
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by rpgKing

I know he does the omnislash move thats why I want it so bad. I heard its super cool to from those who have supposally gotten it. Well I'll keep trying and let ya know what I come up with. RPGKing, I wonder bother trying - it's not true. The only other games Cloud makes an appearance in is Kingdom Hearts, Ergheiz and Final Fantasy Tactics.

I'm sure the Artist will be along soon to confirm this more.

- S

kupoartist
Feb 8th, 2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by Spank-A-Thon
I'm sure the Artist will be along soon to confirm this more.

the trouble is, rumour about this kind of thing are pretty much impossible to prove wrong. They can't be proved correct (because they're fake), but theres always some excuse... all I can say is that if you must try - and you're wasting your time if you do - you should look for a Gameshark code. Why? - because nothing can hide from the gameshark, and because it would get you to your goal quicker, without having to do some pointless exercise in futility that would only get you fobbed of with "you did it wrong - try again" if the author was actually contactable. If there is no Gameshark code, there is no cheat. If there is, it doesn't work. You cannot get Cloud in any game but those that Spank-A-Thon mentions. - also, its best to check this kind of thing at respectable sites. For a game, as you say that is fairly old, the respectable sites already know whats true and whats a rumour. ( www.ffonline.com - for instance )

incidently, I suppose that the root of this rumour comes from Cloud's Ultima Weapon, as held by Ultima Weapon at the deep sea research facility. And no, you don't even gain the sword after the battle.

sk8er_kyle
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:57 PM
To bad the rumour isn't true. It would be so cool if you could get cloud. But I didn't like FF8 any way. The drawing magic was a waste of time.:ghost:

PS2Girl
Feb 19th, 2003, 07:01 PM
i would help ya but i dont hav it..

DSgamer
Feb 20th, 2003, 10:34 PM
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA good one goodman (hey that rymed)

ssjtrunks13
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:00 PM
I also thought drawing magic was a waste of time. What I think made it worse was that you actually need the magic to be able to do anything good ion the game. I beat the Ultima Weapon the last time I played it, too bad I can't beat Ultimecia(she is way harder in that one than the first game I played).:mad: