PDA

View Full Version : Just Played Kingdom Hearts

DSgamer
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:21 PM
my friend let me borrow KH, when i started playing, i wasnt interested, but wao! what an amazing game!!!!!!! this is one of the coolest games ever. i really like the song in the intro too :D

How does every1 else feel about this game??

David
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Oh, I loved this game! That's how I felt about it.

DSgamer
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:12 AM
any1 else feel the same way???

mark0™
Feb 6th, 2003, 09:22 AM
one of my favourite games, I wasnt interested at first because of disney, but its a great game.

Probably would have been better without Disney and all that true heart power crap they were talking about, the gameplay is what I liked, the story wasn't too great.

KH2 will probably be much better

dan da man
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:08 AM
When is this game released in the UK?

Vicious
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Kindom Hearts is one of my favorite RPGs. I love the song in the intro. Kingdom Hearts 2 is gonna own.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 6th, 2003, 12:13 PM
The theme song is the best song I jhave ever heard in a video game. Even more so than this one song in Grandia II.

Nelo Angelo
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:48 PM
It's good, but I didn't feel like playing it a second time. o.o

mark0™
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Dan, its been out, since like November or then-about... :disturb:

Plug 4
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:11 PM
damn i really need that game...and xenosaga and star ocean 3.....ahhhh to many stuff to get

dan da man
Feb 7th, 2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by mark0

Dan, its been out, since like November or then-about... :disturb:

WHOA, shit! I didnt know! I might invest in this title now!

ssjtrunks13
Feb 7th, 2003, 10:44 AM
It is good, but not good enough that I'd want to play it again in a looooong time.

rpgKing
Feb 7th, 2003, 10:58 AM
Its a great game. Ive beat it once and currently playing it on expert mode(no real differ. to me). Its especially cool when you get all the dalmations, seal all key holes, and beat the Hades cup. And see a secret ending. Witch is a possible teaser to Kindom Hearts 2!!!!

kupoartist
Feb 8th, 2003, 05:42 AM
KH is a mix for me... overall I loved it - I can tolerate Disney Characters, and even the theme tunes when they repeat 100 times or less - the new Nomura characters are great (and his brilliant cameos of the old - especially Squall), and the KH themes simply rock... but I actually thought that the gameplay was flawed. As an alternative to the FF systems that I'm getting rather tired of, battles are great (and even when compared to other Real time RPGs like Secret of Mana, its up there)... but the Tomb Raider esque exploration elements had me frustrated and bored in equal measures. A little is ok, but it is so often that i've spent upwards of an hour looking for somthing further on, when I actually had to just go back to where I was.

Overall though, I enjoy it more than FFX... not that from me that is saying particuarly much. I'll go back to it after Unreal 2 and SaGa Frontier 2 for sure.

mark0™
Feb 8th, 2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by the_artist

but the Tomb Raider esque exploration elements had me frustrated and bored in equal measures. A little is ok, but it is so often that i've spent upwards of an hour looking for somthing further on, when I actually had to just go back to where I was.

I know what you mean, It took me soo long to find Ariels damned Grotto!!

sk8er_kyle
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:52 PM
I love Kingdom Hearts. All those disney characters reminded me of those good old times as a kid. When I saw the FF characters I went and played FF again. I still havent beaten the game yet. Im only on like level 57. I took on sephiroth and i didnt die right away. I was doing dodge roll like the whole fight. I even hit him a few times. Sephiroth is hard. Ill try him again on level 67.:ghost:

rpgKing
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:23 AM
Ya Sephiroth would have to be the hardest villian or final boss in final fantasy history. I mean he makes the other final fantasy bosses look like copped liver.

PS2Girl
Feb 18th, 2003, 09:43 PM
its hard..but fun

ssjtrunks13
Feb 19th, 2003, 07:22 AM
I think he was harder in FF7 the first time I played the game, but I haven't played Kingdom Hearts on EXPErt. He might be harder there, but I'll have to wait to get bored with everything else because I don't feel like going through KH again.

sk8er_kyle
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:05 AM
Sephiroth was easy in FF7. But thats probly because i had knights of the round and mime. He is super hard in KH.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:03 PM
Sephiroth was hard my first game because I didn't bother raising the chocobos to get Knights of the Round, but the second game I was able to defeat him really easily. Also, my first game I beat ruby weapon but somehow haven't been able to do it again the last time I played it. Not for me ojn NORMAL, but I'll have to see on EXPERT.