PDA

View Full Version : 1st animatrix

Matrix
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:07 PM
just to let you know that the first animatrix can be seen at(remember this is only the 1st one so u shouldn't expect anything mind blowing, can't wait for part 2!!!!!!!!)

www.theanimatrix.com

and they have finally launched the site for their game

www.enterthematrixgame.com

all's looking good!!!!!!!!!!

Matrix
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:22 PM
any thoughts?????????

MakgSnake
Feb 5th, 2003, 05:35 PM
I tried watching......but my computer froze. I'll tyr again now. I am too excited about it. Great news Matrix. :D

MakgSnake
Feb 5th, 2003, 06:26 PM
Ok I finished watching it and I have to say its amazing. I dont know, I really really liked it. The Story is very intresting..... and I really want to know what happens next. This is how I would rate it

Story: 8/10 (For the time being.... that is whatever is told seems awesome)

Animation: 9/10 (Its beautiful......just so nice, although very grey, but hey that was needed)

Music: 8/10 (Probably because there wasn't a scene which needed a powerful music score, but whatever was shown, the music really matched well)

Characters: 0/10 (No characters have been mentioned, except only 1, which we dont hear or know anything about that much)

Direction: 9/10 (Excellent scenes shown, in a very short amount of time so much has been told in a beautiful manner)

Over All: 8/10 (I really wanna know more, they should have added more stuff into this.)

Who ever likes Animes, should try watching this "PART 1" of "The Second Renaissance".. but it would want you to watch more as it ends where the "MAIN" story begins. I hope the 2nd part is longer and goes into more detail. Too bad the second part is coming in MAY!! Damn thats far far away.

Nice stuff here....... I love it!!!!!

DSgamer
Feb 6th, 2003, 08:06 PM
yeah, it looks cool, my bro d/loaded the other day, i saw most of it, but im gonna watch the whole thing 2morrow

ssjtrunks13
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:43 AM
Is this Animatrix thing only online?

DSgamer
Feb 7th, 2003, 10:35 AM
so far

dan da man
Feb 7th, 2003, 11:16 AM
Thats COOL, I just cant wait for matrix reloaded!!!!!!!!!

MakgSnake
Feb 7th, 2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Is this Animatrix thing only online?
After all of them getting released over the internet, they'll come in a special DVD package.......

Matrix
Feb 7th, 2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

After all of them getting released over the internet, they'll come in a special DVD package.......

only 4 will be online and one in the theater with dreamcatcher, after that we will get all those plus 4 bonus ones on dvd

did any of u see the clips from, flight of osiris, I thought I was watching real people!!!!!! easily 10 times better than FF graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!(this is the one that is going to be played with dreamcatcher at the theater)

MakgSnake
Feb 7th, 2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Matrix

did any of u see the clips from, flight of osiris, I thought I was watching real people!!!!!! easily 10 times better than FF graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!(this is the one that is going to be played with dreamcatcher at the theater)
YUP, I never THOUGHT I'd ever see SOO SOON a better quality graphics then FF Spirits With In. But man thats some REAL SH*t out there. Especially that Japanese looking female..... WWOOOHH.. Shes cute too.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 9th, 2003, 03:07 PM
Where can I find these clips everyone here is talking about?

dan da man
Feb 9th, 2003, 03:09 PM

Where can I find these clips everyone here is talking about?

The links what matrix posted at the top, if thats what your on about.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:04 PM
I remember reading about this some time in july, i thought it was the collest thing ever. But all i could find at the time were two pictures from the osiris one. I was so psyched about finally seeing the first instalment of the matrix anime. And the graphics were a lot better than FF was. It's enarlt impossible to tell the difference fromt he real thing. But with anythign from the matrix, how can anything not look as realistic as real with the cg.

Matrix
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:53 PM
here's pics from the flight of osiris

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/feb03/osiris3.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/feb03/osiris.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/feb03/osiris2.jpg

ssjtrunks13
Feb 9th, 2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Matrix

did any of u see the clips from, flight of osiris, I thought I was watching real people!!!!!!

This is what I was talking about dan. I had no idea they were showing clips on the website above and that's why I aksed.

Matrix
Feb 9th, 2003, 10:34 PM

This is what I was talking about dan. I had no idea they were showing clips on the website above and that's why I aksed.

go here

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=72&article_id=385095&adtag=network%3Dign%26site%3Ddvdviewer%26pagetype% 3Darticle&page_title=The+Final+Flight+of+the+Osiris

ssjtrunks13
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Thanks Matrix. I just saw part of it, I'm waiting for it to finish loading. So far it looks great, the people actually do look more realistic than Spirits Within. Just like Makg I never thought we would get realistic graphics better than Spirits within so soon either. They did a great job with the characters.