PDA

View Full Version : EQ Online Adventures. Who's getting it...

David
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:00 PM
Hey, im getting EQ online adventures. I want too know who's got it already for PC, and now getting it for PS2? It's coming out at Feb 13, 03, of course. So who's got it or getting it?

ssjtrunks13
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:57 PM
I'm saving my money for Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dungeon Dice monsters which is coming out 9 days earlier than originally planned.(2 days before this one)

DSgamer
Feb 4th, 2003, 07:29 PM

i will surely get it, i loved the beta, im sure the game will kik azz

dan da man
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:46 PM
Im either getting everquest or FF11 for ps2.
how much do have to pay?

David
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

Im either getting everquest or FF11 for ps2.
how much do have to pay?

There about US $10.80, Can $14.40(about). FFXI won't be coming out in Nov. 4, 03. And that makes me mad! Everquest is gonna be out on Feb 13, 03, for North America. I found out the date for FFXI, is on ebgames.com.

So im gonna get EQ for now, till FFXI comes out, and the HDD.

For the people who are getting EQ here. I wanna team up with you for abit, cool?

dan da man
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:23 PM
hey david, i will team up with you, but its going to be quite a while till a get this game.

Decifer
Feb 5th, 2003, 07:46 PM
im hoping on getting this game. Im saving money now but nothing in particular. I got a coupon for that Netplay keyboard controller and EQ game($20 Off). So iunno. It prolly cost around 150 can. plus i still need Network adaptor and router. I might try to get my dad to pay for those. :cool:

David
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:50 PM
Not really Decifer, ill help you with this ok. I preorered a keyboard at www.ebgames.com, and now I received it for awhile now, and it cost about, ummmm... Can$27.00, and well the game, I don't know... I well when it comes out.;)

And im doing the same thing with the router, except wireless. because I need it far connection.

And dan da man, ill be happy to join as allies when you get the game, but something tells me ill be a loner...

IcyMourdor
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:57 PM
I won't. I already play EQ for the PC. I won't start over with my mage and paladin.

FFXI is a different story...

sk8er_kyle
Feb 9th, 2003, 08:01 PM
I have EQ for the PC. I dont like it that much. I want to try FF11 and see if its any better than EQ.:ghost:

David
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:53 PM
FF11 is gonna be better than EQ. Go to the thread I made in FF Forum. I'm just getting this game for now, because FFXI is not going to be out, till Nov. 4, because of the HDD.

David
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:54 PM
Hey guys, tomorrow is when EQ online adventures for PS2 is out, whos getting it? I am.

David
Feb 12th, 2003, 07:11 AM
Come on guys. Whos getting it today or later? I'm probably gonna get it, if today doesn't become one of those snow storms, bad luck, dang snow, curse you! Anyway, whos got it, and getting it again? I'll tell you guys why, right after school, if anybody answers. Bye for now.

dan da man
Feb 12th, 2003, 07:40 AM
Nope im not getting it today, when you get it put a review up of it, BTW how much does it cost to play online (ps2 version)

David
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

Nope im not getting it today, when you get it put a review up of it, BTW how much does it cost to play online (ps2 version)

I will, ok. :happy:

David
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:17 PM
Change of plans, game is coming tomorrow.:(

dan da man
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by David

Change of plans, game is coming tomorrow.:(

Yea i saw the release date, and I wondered why you was getting it a day earlier.

But do you know what the monthly fee is?

Harry
Feb 12th, 2003, 08:51 PM
EQ Online Adventures shipped today.

Full news and fees (http://www.ps2fantasy.com/scripts/singlenews.php?newsid=1045100699,23238,)

DSgamer
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:38 PM
jeez goodman, thats quite a long time

David
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:39 AM
Cool! I didn't know that the game card's are for monthly payment. That's awesome! And im going to get EQ today! Yes!

This is gonna be my little amusment till FFXI is out.

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 08:12 AM
Goodman, you've been playing for a long, time sound like you were addicted to it. what level is your charater? if there is levels.

Harry thanks for the news.

Harry
Feb 13th, 2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by David

Cool! I didn't know that the game card's are for monthly payment. That's awesome! And im going to get EQ today! Yes!

This is gonna be my little amusment till FFXI is out.

Yes, the game cards are a good idea. And trust me, this might be more than a little amusement ;)

David
Feb 14th, 2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Harry

Yes, the game cards are a good idea. And trust me, this might be more than a little amusement ;)

You bet, I just played it, and it's awesome! But im pretty lost right now...:heh:

Decifer
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:54 PM
im gonna play the Net Play controller its coming out in a few days and its a controller with a built in keyboard in the middle (great idea) and its prefect for EQ

David
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by goodman

EQ is a game that takes a lot of getting used to, it would be neat to see how it plays with a game controller instead of a keyboard, especially since you need to communicate with people a lot. What city did you start out in, David??

I started at Freeport, im a Eastern human, and im a shadow knight. My nick name in the game is Monto. And im in Derek Hold, in the second server. So whos got it, because I think that the servers are different, and the PS2 and CP version of EQOA is not sharing the same servers

David
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:24 PM

Freeport was always a fun city to hang around in, i was reading somewhere that there is only one continent in EQOA, if that is the case its a much smaller game than the EQ that ive played on the pc, and yes they arent compatible...

Actually it's the same as the PC one because, im still weak to past the strong ones, damn brown bear cubs...

David
Feb 17th, 2003, 07:29 AM

There are similarities, but no doubt a lot of differences. No doubt they will add continents and all, but it will take time, Sony loves to add on to this game, so if you stick with it be ready for many changes and upgrades. Also, dont be surprised if there is down time for patches and things of that sort. Although they have worked out a lot witht he pc game, there always were down times for various reasons, have fun, though...

If there is, I want them soon, because im exploring hard and far now.