PDA

View Full Version : Bowling For PS2????

jjmoohead
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:15 AM
A friend told me yesterday that there is a 10 Pin Bowling game finally comming for PS2, has anyone heard or seen anything about this. I have yet to see anything online and looked for a while yesterday.

dan da man
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:49 AM
I searched around a bit too, i found nothing, to be honest i never heard of a 10 pin bowling game for a next gen console, but i hope you find a bowling game soon.

Redpyramidhead
Feb 14th, 2003, 06:47 PM
Bowling For PS2? Hmmmm...sounds like the name of a documentary about the violent nature of videogames and it's affects on the youth of the nation...

_RED_ stuff

hijakedGTR
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:52 AM
yeah i've heard about this too, cant remember the name of the title tho... but imho it will probably be a game that you would want to forget about :laugh:

mark0™
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:05 AM
I had a little look but I couldn't find out what this game is called.

But, it sounds as interactive as a Darts game for the PS2...:disturb:

jjmoohead
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:48 PM
I hope you guys are not dissing Bowling and only dissing the idea of bowling games on consoles. I love the sport and I can attest that there have been some amazing bowling games in the past for things like Nintendo 64 and Sega. I actually own one for the PC that is so much fun, it just needs a better career mode.

mark0™
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:52 PM
I actually Enjoy Bowling a lot, but Bowling just doesnt sound fun if you were playing it on a console, You couldnt get that feel of bowling on a PS2.

dan da man
Feb 16th, 2003, 05:02 PM
Im not dissing bowling, I like it as fun to go out, but I would'nt like a like a game of it. But I never had a go on one.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 16th, 2003, 05:59 PM
I like bowling too and I'd have to see a bowling video game before I make any judgements.

Saint Kittya
Feb 21st, 2003, 08:05 AM
Bowling on the ps2? I never heard of anything like that. The only bowling game I even played was when I was just a kid:good: Ah, tiny toon all stars was there every a better sega cartoonish sports game besides mutant league. Wait! I'm not the only one who played that right? :nerv:

ssjtrunks13
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:20 PM
I probably would have played if I could've got my hands on it and heard about it.

dan da man
Feb 22nd, 2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by jjmoohead

A friend told me yesterday that there is a 10 Pin Bowling game finally comming for PS2,

Now, are you sure your friend was'nt joking, becuase us guys and you have searched and found notihng on it.

jjmoohead
Feb 23rd, 2003, 02:13 PM
I do have to admit the guy is a tool and tends to make up alot of stories. He knows i like bowling, so he was probably just trying to make me like him or something. I would stil like to see a game made though.

neerajamania4life
Mar 21st, 2003, 04:29 PM
I am refering to the news about the 10 pin bowling game. I haev surfed the net and looked at the latest ps2 magazines and their is no news about the 10 pin bowling game being released.
To be honest the idea sounds fun but i doubt it will be any good, as they have all failed in the past. I admit that the ps2 is a new generation of bowling but even this couldn't produce much excitment on a bowling game as real life. The game would be very boring as the modes will be: single player, multiplayer and a tournament.
Face it the game will be exciting for the first hour and after that you will either go back for a refund or you will be exchanging it!!http://www.adders.org/freeware/bowling.gif