PDA

View Full Version : Stop Doing That!

IcyMourdor
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:47 PM
What are those little thing that bug you? You know. Like someone chewing with their mouths open or cracking their necks.

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:52 PM
i really, i mean really, really, really hate when people state the obvious
like say ure playing acomputer game and ure mates watching u, he doesnt have the game, and he tells u wot to do like ure ment to eg: shot that guy, go that way (when theres a arrow at the top of the screen)
MAN I HATE THAT!!!
if any one does that i go over the top and say eg: that is my house, that is ure house this is a shop etc

Soul Angel
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:00 PM
Not much actually really bugs me, but if I had to think of one I guess its when people stop half way through a sentance and kind of look like they won't saying anything to you at tall or something, that can bug me at times especially when its something interesting or important what they are trying to say!

Mercury Shadow
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:02 PM
I hate it when white people talk like black people, I'm not racist, but it sounds sooo freakin stupid (sounds stupid when black people say it too, but atleast they started it).

when i'm in school and someone is tapping their feet or pencils while I'm taking a test.

nails being scratched ona blackboard or squeaky pencils.

when people "power walk".. you know, they walk REALLY fast, sometimes with weights in their hands.

People who think just because they think one way, the rest of the world should too. Also people who never admit they're wrong.

I could go on, but some of you might think I'm anti this or anti that.

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:06 PM
oh i hate when people answer to all questions "i dont mind"
for example "would u like some food"
"dont mind"
"is that a yes or a no"
"dont mind"

how annoying is that, a prime example of this is mankind

jenova_jeb
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:11 PM
When people say "why?" to everything you say.

Self
"I'm gonna go to the store."
Idiot
"Why?"
Self
"To buy a pop"
Idiot
"Why?"
Self
"Cause I'm thirsty."
Idiot
"Why?"
Self
Walks away very frustrated :frust: .

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:15 PM
People that condesend others,that really irritates me

Cannibal Clown
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:02 PM
I hate people who think they're better than everybody else. Just because they can talk like ass holes, that makes them gods. Most of the time they feel like they're gods in the first place is because they can hang out with popular people.

I love it though when those same people get kicked out of those groups of people who made them seem soo special and powerfull. Then they realise that they were nothing more than morons and they see how much no one likes them.

GaseousSnake
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:11 PM
I hate people overrating the ps2.PS2 is the most OVERHYPED GAME CONSOLE IN THE MKT:frust:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:12 PM
No actually the xbox is

Hadoken
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by goodman
You ever talk to somebody wanting to tell them something that may be bothering you and they say "its all good". And basically you want to tell them to shove it where the sun dont shine? In that instance, i cant wait till they are complaining about something and i say "oh, its all good" and upurswanker.

I was about to tell you something the other day on msnim, but then you said "Its all good".:laugh:
lol, jk... well actually, i cant quite remember.

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:23 PM
Ahhhh! What a GREAT thread! I could go on FOREVER about so many things that irritate the $hit out of me.....but, I'll just name a few:
I HATE, absolutely HATE, it when there's a couple and they go out for dinner. This is the basic conversation (for real, this REALLY happens)
Guy- "What do you want to eat here?"
Girl- "Huh? Oh....I'm not hungry."
Guy- "Oh! Uh....you sure?"
Girl- "Oh yeah! Go ahead and order whatever you want."
Guy- "You really don't want something?"
Girl- "Um...well.....I guess I'll have a soda."
Finally, when the food gets there, and the guy is scarfing it down, the girl looks at the food, then starts PICKING and EATING at it in teeny, little bites. GOD!! Why don't you just ORDER something, you half-baked, anorexic?!!! And, this happens A LOT! Especially Asian girls! OMIGOD! I'm Asian, and I don't act ANYTHING like that! They want to be thin, yet they want to eat, but yet, if they eat, they'll get fat! Oh no! What to do?! Gimme a break! :frust: :frust: :frust:
I also hate it when girls use guys to buy them dinner or items or anything! It's like, why don't you get a job, then you can buy that $40,000 item yourself? This also happens a lot with Asian girls. Truly.....I hate anything to do with Asian girls. They're personality is soooooooooooooooooo annoying! They're always talking in these pathetic high-pitched voices (*ahem* like Britney Spears) when they really, truly have a NORMAL voice! The Japanese have an exception because they're doing that to be nice. But, other girls, like Taiwanese, Cantonese, Koreans, etc....UGH! It really burns me up. Really. :mad: :mad: I don't have anything against Asians, really, I just don't like the chick's personalities and the way they do things!

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:25 PM
Wow nice speech meryl

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:27 PM
Thanks, man! :happy:

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:25 PM
I hate it when people talk on cell phones while driving, or at the mall.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:32 PM
Yeah Cell phones are bad :mad:

Pu the Owl
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:39 PM
I hate when I'm eating and someone is staring at me, or when I'm talking and I see people staring at my mouth.
That's terribly annoying! :frust:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 11:00 PM
HMMMMMMMMM

Spirit
Feb 23rd, 2002, 11:52 PM
I get really annoyed when girls get really shy when you're making out with them and stuff. I mean they're shy so you think they're shy, not because they're shy at all. Thats the most annoying thing I face on daily basis...

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by goodman
Hmm, wonder if they just like you, and are looking at you, not your mouth?

hehehe that's an interesting question! :D

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by spiritslayer
I get really annoyed when girls get really shy when you're making out with them and stuff. I mean they're shy so you think they're shy, not because they're shy at all. Thats the most annoying thing I face on daily basis...

Wow, man. You sound like a real player. :D Ha,ha, joking! :laugh:

Rei
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:43 AM
I hate when someone tell me what to do.
And I hate even more when someone always repeats the same things.
Also, i hate when someone uses something that's mine without asking for permission. That really gives me nerves :frust:

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Finally, when the food gets there, and the guy is scarfing it down, the girl looks at the food, then starts PICKING and EATING at it in teeny, little bites. GOD!! Why don't you just ORDER something, you half-baked, anorexic?!!! And, this happens A LOT! Especially Asian girls! OMIGOD! I'm Asian, and I don't act ANYTHING like that! They want to be thin, yet they want to eat, but yet, if they eat, they'll get fat! Oh no! What to do?! Gimme a break!

OMG.. dont remind me! why the hell do they have to do that?
its just weird!! and its not just asian girls either. i see lots of chicks doin it. my friends ex used to do it, and me and my friends used to think it was sooo weird! we would laugh about it every once in a while too.

I hate anything to do with Asian girls. They're personality is soooooooooooooooooo annoying! They're always talking in these pathetic high-pitched voices (*ahem* like Britney Spears) when they really, truly have a NORMAL voice! The Japanese have an exception because they're doing that to be nice. But, other girls, like Taiwanese, Cantonese, Koreans, etc....UGH! It really burns me up. Really. :mad: :mad: I don't have anything against Asians, really, I just don't like the chick's personalities and the way they do things!

what? not all asian chicks are annoying! i know there are lots, but not all of them!
and not all of them have high pitched voices. except maybe when they`re not speaking english. then their accent may change and sound high pitched.
i think you`ve just havent met the nice ones.

and hey regina, do you wear some sort of strange colored lipstick?
why would people stare at your mouth?
i have another theory, but i dont think its appropriate to say.:disturb:

Pearl
Feb 24th, 2002, 08:12 AM
I hate when I'm busy and my mom asks me to buy something :mad:
Another thing I hate is when my brother talks on the phone for hours just because he doesn't want me to use the phone :p

Cannibal Clown
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
I hate when I'm eating and someone is staring at me, or when I'm talking and I see people staring at my mouth.
That's terribly annoying! :frust:
That reminds me of a really cool elevator game I like to play when I'm at the mall in a big city or something.

You wait in an elevator until someone comes on alone. While there in there, you just stare at them the entire way up. Don't move, smile, blink, cough, sniffle, just sdtare at that person the entire time they're in the elevator with you.

It really freaks them out. Then right before the elavator opens at their floor, take a melted M&M that you had in your hand the entire time and press it againsed their face.

It really scares people and gives them the creeps. It's fun to watch that person walk the stairs aftyerwards, avoiding the elevator the rest of the day. And it's best to stay in the Elavator for a hour or two, until a security guard asks you to get out of the elevator.

Great way to pass the time.

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Hadoken
and hey regina, do you wear some sort of strange colored lipstick?
why would people stare at your mouth?
i have another theory, but i dont think its appropriate to say.:disturb:

I'm not saying everyone in the world is staring at my mouth when I talk... It happens sometimes, and I think not only to me.

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 03:03 PM
what? not all asian chicks are annoying! i know there are lots, but not all of them!
and not all of them have high pitched voices. except maybe when they`re not speaking english. then their accent may change and sound high pitched.
i think you`ve just havent met the nice ones.

Hmmm....I guess you're right. I know not all Asian girls are annoying, but since I'm Asian myself, I know what they're thinking or how they act, and if they're doing it on purpose or not. But, I don't know if you get my point about the voice thing. See, I'll give you an example: My parents workplace, there's a lot of Asians that come in. Now, everyone is around 20-30 years old, 'cause I live in a college town, so there's a lot of students. A lot of these girls LOVE talking to my mom, 'cause my mom is all girly and junk, and these Asian girls could talk about their latest boyfriends to her, etc. (How annoying). I go to my parent's workplace to help out and these girls ABSOLUTELY HATE me. No joke. The only reason why they dislike me so much is because I don't act anything like them (like wearing skirts, or talking in high voices, or being all dainty and $hit). When they talk to my mom, their voices are SO high, it's UNBELIEVABLE! Then, when they talk to me, it's completely DIFFERENT! It's a low and NORMAL voice. That's what pisses me off, because they are FAKING their voices only to sound CUTE and GIRLY and all that crap. When they talk to someone they don't like, (me) they can talk like any other normal human being on earth. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't like people who FAKE everything, their personalities and voices. For real, I could go on and on, but I don't think anyone will understand me. That's okay though, 'cause we all have different views and points, so I'm alright! :)

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 03:26 PM
oh, i get it now. they have "fake" voices to kinda suck up to people.
Thats just low. but i think in some cultures its only polite to do that.
i`m azn too, and the way some of the people act around here, its kinda disgraceful.
it puts up a bad image for other azn people.

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 08:55 PM
Exactly!! These girls always suck up to my mom! Ugh, pisses the hell outta me! Where are you from, Hadoken? I'm Taiwanese, but I was born in the US, so I can't speak Taiwanese, I could only understand it. And instead of learning my own language, I'm trying to learn Japanese. :sarcams:

Back on the topic, I also hate it people are very sarcastic in their conversations. I also hate it when people are mocking you but they do it in a way to make other people NOT think they're mocking you. Was that confusing? :right:

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:15 PM
I`m viet and i live in america. I can speak viet too.
cant speak any filipino though.
and i understand what you mean about mocking someone and people dont realize it.
i kinda saw the same thing a few days ago.

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:27 PM
I`m viet and i live in america. I can speak viet too.
cant speak any filipino though.
and i understand what you mean about mocking someone and people dont realize it.
i kinda saw the same thing a few days ago.

My school has a lot of Koreans and a few Vietnamese, Thailands, and Cambodians. There are only a few Chinese, but so far, I am the ONLY Taiwanese. Isn't the mocking thing irksome? I hate it when that happens. I also hate it when people create silly and offensive rumors about people. I remember this one girl, who calls everyone a slut, regardless of what they wear. She even called my drawings slutty! I was so pissed. But, what she did that was so horrible, was, this one girl wore this dress that had straps that were 1 inch wide for the shoulders. The b***** girl complimented her dress, but later in the day, a rumor was going around that the girl is a slut and prostitute, that's why she wears that dress. The girl started crying in class, and I was just so MAD! I hope she burns in hell. We were only in 6th grade too.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:32 PM
Yeah i know how you feel meryl theres a lot of pissy people in my school who spread crap around about others and its just sickning.I wish everyone would just get along

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:42 PM
Only in a utopian world, man. :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:32 PM
Yeah this world does need to get along so much people making fun of others,people spreading rumors etc.Now i know why there is war because of people fighting over stupid stuff

007_JamesBond
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:32 PM
I hate people that try to pick a fight with you even tough you a bigger and they are younger, they pick it just to try to be cool, and I hate that

Cannibal Clown
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:21 PM
What are you talking about. Both you two, SSSnake, and 007 James Bond you used to slam on me like there was no tomarow. Especially during lunch. And if making fun of me didn't boost your moral, then you'd just get me to do a bunch of stupid stuff at school to make me look like an idiot and to get you two to laugh.

007_JamesBond
Feb 26th, 2002, 12:18 PM
Hey now I did not do it that much Cannibal Clown, then in the end I started doing it too but, whatI am talking about is people try to be cool but they are not

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:31 PM
Me and my peer-pressure.Yup,yup im a real bastard.And its not anything to boast my morale im just fine.I just find it funny

007_JamesBond
Feb 27th, 2002, 12:19 PM
Dont we all, SSSnake

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 06:26 PM
I don't know why cannibal gets so mad over it.Its all for the common good.

007_JamesBond
Feb 28th, 2002, 05:50 PM
I think that some of him is rubbing off on me, but he does good stuff all the time that makes all of us laugh, Cannibal is awsome

talon101
Mar 1st, 2002, 12:48 AM
u all know each other

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 12:28 PM
Yeah me, 007, mourdor, Cannibal clown all live in the same town

IcyMourdor
Mar 1st, 2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Yeah me, 007, mourdor, Cannibal clown all live in the same town

Unfortunately, we live in the same crappy, tiny town that sucks horribly.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 04:49 PM
Yeah i know this town is boring,but anyway lets get back to the topic at hand.More annoying things would be those real rich and popular girls in school who don't exactly act bad but they just are so goody goody that it makes you mad at them

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:01 PM
You know what's really annoying? When guys are soooo immature they just won't leave you alone. Now, I'm not critcizing any dudes here, I'm just talking about the ones in my school. GOD! There's this guy that sits behind me in class and he keeps messing with me and poking my back and one time, he put this piece of tape on my back, which I didn't realize until someone told me it was there. Goddammit! If I didn't care about getting suspended, I would literally smack him to hell. And I GURANTEE he DOESN'T like me, so don't anyone say anything.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:04 PM
You know what's really annoying? When guys are soooo immature they just won't leave you alone. Now, I'm not critcizing any dudes here, I'm just talking about the ones in my school. GOD! There's this guy that sits behind me in class and he keeps messing with me and poking my back and one time, he put this piece of tape on my back, which I didn't realize until someone told me it was there. Goddammit! If I didn't care about getting suspended, I would literally smack him to hell.

Hay that must suck meryl.Anyways i would kill for attention like that.Nobody seems to notice me at school

Pu the Owl
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:04 PM
There's this guy that sits behind me in class and he keeps messing with me and poking my back and one time, he put this piece of tape on my back, which I didn't realize until someone told me it was there.

I know what you're talking about! I had the same problem at school! One day, to get rid of him, I used chalk on his jacket and I completely ruined it :evil:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:06 PM

I know what you're talking about! I had the same problem at school! One day, to get rid of him, I used chalk on his jacket and I completely ruined it :evil:

OH my god LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:11 PM

Hay that must suck meryl.Anyways i would kill for attention like that.Nobody seems to notice me at school

Um....obviously you don't know me. I could win first prize for the least amount of attention. I am VERY quiet at school; my personality there is different from when I am at home, because all the people at my school are annoying freaks, so I don't talk to ANYONE. I know, I know, I sound like a hypocrite because I said that I don't like people who fake their personalities, but I'm not faking. I just act nice and quiet, so I won't get beaten up or messed with. And, my face doesn't look very friendly, so I just want to be nice to everyone so they won't think I'm a bad person. If I act like myself for real, I'll be laughed at, because I'm considered a dork at school anyway. And it's been workin' really well because everyone leaves me alone, except for a few bastards. When I was in middle school, I won for the most quietist person in my grade. I don't talk at all. But, if the people on this forum were at my school....I would be truly happy.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:13 PM
Omg your just like me.I crazy and wild when im not at school and when i am at school im an angel and never do anything wrong

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:13 PM

THAT IS SOOO COOL! I wish I could do that! :( But, I can't because I'm considered "a good student" and the teachers wouldn't expect me to do anything horrible like that. They'll definitely report me to my dean. Wahhh! :weep:

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:17 PM
Omg your just like me.I crazy and wild when im not at school and when i am at school im an angel and never do anything wrong

Yeah! I'm glad someone's like me! :) I'm more of a "home" person, I'm close to my sister, so I'm more comfortable around my family. But, when I talk to teachers, students, anyone, I completely hush up and I'm super-shy. For real, I am VERY shy. I don't know how to talk to people, so I try to seclude myself as much as possible. It's really kinda bad though, because I'm in this class where you have to "work well with people". Gag me. I hate everyone in my school. And you can call me a b**** but, I always smile and pretend I'm nice to them, but I think evil thoughts about them in my head. I'm sorry! But, THEY ARE THE ANNOYING PEOPLE! It's like....talking to your boss. You hate his/her guts, but you still gotta be nice, otherwise you lose your job. Someone please understand me!

Pu the Owl
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:17 PM
Well, I'm a quiet person too, but when I'm really pissed off, I can be crazy sometimes.
That's why at school people kinda respected me, because they knew their risks :D

I don't think violence is a good way to solve problems, but being always quiet is not good as well. Trying to look indifferent and go mad when you're alone is very bad.
So, sometimes is better to let others know what you think and be satisfied for letting them know. It's a lot better than complaining with yourself for your way of acting and their behaviour and feeling bad later :p

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:21 PM
Well, I'm a quiet person too, but when I'm really pissed off, I can be crazy sometimes.
That's why at school people kinda respected me, because they knew their risks :D

I don't think violence is a good way to solve problems, but being always quiet is not good as well. Trying to look indifferent and go mad when you're alone is very bad.
So, sometimes is better to let others know what you think and be satisfied for letting them know. It's a lot better than complaining with yourself for your and their behaviour and feeling bad later :p

You're so cool! :) I mean....you are able to speak out and kill off people you don't like...for me...I cannot do that. I don't know how to talk back to people, I have no friends so I have no "allies", so basically I keep all my feelings to myself, until I get home, then I spill it all out to my sister. She understands me very well. It's painful though, 'cause sometimes, I really want to thrash and cuss
out all those people, but I can't. I don't know why, I just can't.

Pu the Owl
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:27 PM
Relationships are always complicated, especially when you feel others are not the kind of persons you'd like to have as friends and so on.
I've always had lots of troubles because I really like few persons and it's evident. People are always asking me "Why don't you like me?" or "Why do you hate me so much?" while I'm simply ignoring them. It depends on personality and yes, some superficial persons have not difficulties to have good relationships with others.
I don't have many friends too, because I've always noticed that the people I knew were kinda silly and didn't understand my way of acting. They only liked to go out and spend the day chatting about sports and opposite sex And they're often rude to each other without noticing :P
Maybe I'm asking too much to others, but frankly I don't feel I need those typologies of friends.

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:42 PM
I find it hard to make friends. I never really had any good friends even when I was in elementary school. They were always talking about me behind my back, using me, and all that. Of course, when I was a kid, I had more temper and I was all loud and crap. But, when I entered sixth grade, it was a horrible year for me and everyone is talking about me and saying about my dropping grades and crap. Then, I moved to this horrible town I'm living in now and everyone is soooo small town people! I came from the suburbs, so where I used to live is NOTHING like this! Everyone here is just so....small town. I can't emphasize that enough. That's why I can't get along with anyone here. They have nothing in common with me, they guys don't talk to me 'cause girls don't play games, they're supposed to be pretty and stuff, all the girls are always so competive with each other, they wear the same clothes from the same stores because my town is SO TINY....and they still ask, "Wow! What a cool shirt! Where'd you get it?" I'm thinking...IT'S FROM THE SAME STORE AS THE SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING!!!! :mad: Ugh! If someone was going to be my "friend" they only use me to talk about they're petty problems. This girl I sometimes talk to always complains to me about her goddamn life and it's not THAT BAD! This is her basic conversation:
"I'm so tired...no one listens to my problems. I went to my church to talk to them, but they're always saying they're too busy for me. I don't have a job right now, but I'm soooo busy! I have to go to church, I have to take violin lessons, and I have to do my homework....blah, blah, blah..." I'm just like...SHUT UP! But, of course, I'm supposed to be the "understanding friend". Ooh! And what annoys me about her is the fact she says she hates it when her friends at her lunch table always bother her and talk and laugh when she's trying to do her homework. Okay...well, everyday I see her, she NEVER does her homework and she laughs and talks along with them! What the hell?!!

Pu the Owl
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:50 PM
Not original to say, but basically everyone is selfish and wants only to talk about his problem. So, when you talk to them, they seem to be very understanding and all, but they're looking for a moment to reply telling you how much troubles they have in their lives. :sarcasm:
Only few people are also interested in listening and giving advice without expecting you to do the same thing.
Sad, but true.
That's why everyone seems to feel so alone and there are lots of persons who are depressed and stuff. They obviously don't like to talk about their problems, because they feel nobody's really interested. Then, telling the truth, even if someone shows a bit of interest for others problems, the only thing he can do is being worried for 5 mins and then go on with life. I don't think there's someone who really understands what another person is saying.
not only persons you don't know well, but also the ones you love and that love you. :weep:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:57 PM
I'm somewhat guilty of what you said,i do like to speak of my problems to others,maybe so they can pity me.But im the type that also like to listen to others so maybe i can give them my viewpoint on there problem

Serj
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:00 PM
I dont kow about some of you people but when I get picked on at school fighting is the only solution for me. This kid called me a Neo Nazi one time and it was early in the morining at school and Im grumpy in the morning. When he called me that I went into a rage I punched him then he threw me across the room and I hit my forehead on the desk. There was blood all over the class. It was a blood bath. We both got suspended for 10 days and I got 17 stiches.

Pu the Owl
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:01 PM
EEK! That's scary! :shock:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:02 PM
Man, i bet you were in alot of pain that day

Serj
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:04 PM
Yeah well they numbed my forehead pretty good so I didn't feel anything. The only thing that really hurt were my grades. 10 day suspension, 20 points taken away from each of my classes.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Serj
Yeah well they numbed my forehead pretty good so I didn't feel anything. The only thing that really hurt were my grades. 10 day suspension, 20 points taken away from each of my classes.

Yeah that sucks you lost that many points

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:11 PM
Omigod....see....that's why I don't want to get into any fights! And almost every girl in my school knows how to fight or is bluffing, but whatever. There's a lot of girls who are white but act black or they're mixed. There's a lot of blacks at my school too and at every waking opportunity, they always want to fight about something. There are also some Thailands, Vietnamese, and Koreans who try to act black....oh man....it's really scary and a bit annoying too. *Sigh* But, yeah.....I like to listen to other's problems but it's not always the same way with me. However, Fortune, my sister understands me very well, so I complain a lot to her, but if she's annoyed with me...she's doing a good job keeping it in! But she knew how hard it was for me to move to this boring-ass town (I hate change) so she allows me to complain and crap. I'm really thankful to her too, 'cause I always feel better after letting out all the anger and annoyances I encounter throughout the day. And, if you have no one to talk to at school....it's a really LONG day. Things are a little better for me now, but I remember when I move to my town....everyday was hell and I remember sometimes I would yell at my family because I was frustrated with the school or the town. And sometimes, I would cry too.....I'm a very pathetic person...

Serj
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:15 PM
merylsilverburg seems like you have have low self a steam. Try raising your self a steam by running or hitting a punching bag, let your fustration out on a pillow or something. Working out at a gym will also improve your self a steam. You'll feel better about your self. :)

Pu the Owl
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:16 PM
I don't think you're pathetic at all ;)
You seem a clever person, so I'm sure you'll be able to handle difficult situations when you're used to it.
And BTW, school is always the worst place to find peace and calmness :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:18 PM
You know what i do to raise my self esteem.I play some real hard rock on my guitar and scream my lungs out on my written lyrics

Serj
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:20 PM
That's another good way. Im more into working out or breathing fresh air.

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:28 PM
Oh no....now we're talking about my self-esteem....maybe I shouldn't have said anything. Well, just to finish off this....I used to have worse low self-esteem than I do now. I thought I was ugly, a horrible person, and no one will like me because I wasn't a guy so I couldn't talk about games. I also thought that no girls would like me because I'm TOO guyish and I don't talk about cosmetics and crap. So, basically, I was all warped out. Plus, with all the moving and the problems I had in sixth grade....I fell down a deep hole. Luckily....after I dyed my hair and I started to look Japanese....I felt a little better....mainly 'cause I admire the Japanese so I felt nice looking like them, even though I'm not Jap, myself. But....let's talk about something else. I hate it when people bump into you in the hallways at school and when they see that you're not a popular person, they won't say, "Sorry" or "exuse me". What's with that?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:31 PM
Ha that happens to me all the time.People love to bump into me for some reason but usually there friends of mine and i slug them playfully after they do it

Pu the Owl
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:31 PM
.I also thought that no girls would like me because I'm TOO guyish and I don't talk about cosmetics and crap.

ARGH! I hate when all the girls you know spend all day long always talking about cosmetics and clothes!
That's so terribly annoying >__<

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:34 PM
GOD! I know! Once, I went into the women's restroom and there were these girls spraying HAIRSPRAY all over! They were literally making their hairs into beehives, it was horrible. I was all coughin' and gagging but....hey! Whatever, right? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! THAT IS STUPID!

Pu the Owl
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:41 PM
LOL :laugh:
I'm a girl but sometimes that makes me feel really ashamed looking at how silly girls can be when it comes to hair, clothing, make up and so on.

I hated when I was in school trip and girls in my room used to spend hours and hours in the bathroom. :disturb:

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:43 PM
That is so dumb. Why would you spend so much time wasting it on crap like that, when it's gonna disappear as the day goes on? Oh, but wait, they have this stuff called a "press powder" which they dab on constantly so they're faces wouldn't look oily and crap. Okay, sure, but if you're still ugly, you can't hide that!

Pu the Owl
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:49 PM
Some classmates I had looked terribly different with or without make up!
I mean, they used to go to school with tons of make up on their faces (and that was scary) so when I had the possibility to look at them without make up I thought: "UGH! Who is she?". For example they used cosmetics to be more pale or to look a bit thinner, but OMG, they were kinda ridiculous both with or without make up...different of course, but not nice at all! :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 10:38 PM
Some classmates I had looked terribly different with or without make up!
I mean, they used to go to school with tons of make up on their faces (and that was scary) so when I had the possibility to look at them without make up I thought: "UGH! Who is she?". For example they used cosmetics to be more pale or to look a bit thinner, but OMG, they were kinda ridiculous both with or without make up...different of course, but not nice at all! :p

Same thing with the girls at my school they love to load up on makeup

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 11:52 PM
Chicks just have a thing with make-up. And what you said, Fortune, about the girls looking very different with or without make-up...it's true. Only sometimes, they look okay, but I know this girl who was absolutely hideous! She came in one day looking like she ran off to join the circus. Can't express it, wouldn't want to scare the hell outta ya guys. I have to admit though....I am into the cosmetic thing a little, mainly because of the influence of those Japanese girl fashion mags. OMIGOD! Those girls don't waste their money on food....they waste it on make-up! I flip and flip and flip forever and it's all about cosmetics and how to apply them. I thought it was cute (yes, I do have a girly side) so now, I'm kinda into it. But, I can't get any of their stuff, 'cause it's all in Japan. But, even though I think it's cute...I wouldn't spend the rest of my life putting it on, just for a day out, ya know what I mean? :peoples:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:21 AM
I'm lucky im a guy i dont have to spend hours trying to look good

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:39 AM
Yeah....guys are lucky. Except for those popular ass-holes. They spend some time looking good for the popular chicks. Whatever. But, I don't wear any make-up. I actually just get up in the morning, throw on my clothes and go. No hair fixing, no make-up, nothing. The only thing I apply is chapstick, 'cause during winter, my lips are chapped and dry and crap.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:40 AM
Hay your unique.The girls at my school try to hard

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:51 AM
Hey, well, I don't see the point. First of all, I dress like a guy anyway, so if I wear make-up....wouldn't that clash like hell? Also, I'm boring, plain, and ugly, so I shouldn't try. However, when I actually do wear make-up on trips, my image changes. What I mean by that is, I don't look like myself, and my sister says I look pretty attractive to people. She says if guys were to look at me, I'd probably look like I'm out of their league. Some Asian girls are actually envious of ME, because when I do wear something nice, they give me strange envious looks. And I'm like, "Dude! What the hell is your problem?"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:55 AM
Im just saying your different and thats a good thing.The girls at school try way to hard to get attention and dress up in all these trendy clothes and makeup to get the jocks to reconize them.I just laugh at them and say "ha you know all your precious jocks are going to be big looser in the future"considering most of them flop when getting out of high school"

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:04 AM
Thanks, I know I'm different. But, in a way, because I'm different I get looked down upon and that's not the greatest feeling. But oh well. I agree with you though, SSSnake. Most of the jocks at my school are all dumb-asses and annoying as hell. And all these girls are like:
"Omigod, is Kelly going out with him?"
" Yeah! I thought he was going out with Jessica, but they broke up..."
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! I'm just like, " Shut up....." :sarcasm:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:07 AM
Yeah i got 2 people in my algebra class that keep nagging back and forth with crap like that.I turned around one day and was like "Who gives a flying F**k about what you care and what your going to do tonite can't you talk that bullS*it some othertime

Serj
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:07 AM
Girls are much more pretty with out make-up.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Serj
Girls are much more pretty with out make-up.

True True that what i also think.But back to the main topic of this thread.Another annoying thing is those people who snap there gum continulously

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:13 AM
Girls are prettier without make-up eh? Heh, heh...you obviously haven't seen me. :heh: Anyway, no one in my school is allowed to snap their gum otherwise they'll have to spit it out. Oh! Oh! I also hate it when people always tap you when they're asking something. Example:
*poke* "Hey, do you want something to drink?"
"Ah, no thanks."
*poke* "You sure?"
"Heh, heh....yeah."
*poke* *poke* *poke*......It's like, " STOP THAT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:15 AM
:laugh: :laugh: Oh thats good.Yeah another thing that is really annoying is those people who when you talk to them pick something up like a napkin and start picking it apart and making little pieces outta of it,boy do i hate that :mad:

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:22 AM
Oh yeah! That bugs me too. And what else? Oh, I hate it when you're talking to someone and their eyes wander all over the place, it's like they aren't even listening to you! I also hate it when people use TOO many gestures when they talk. I just wanna say, "STOP! You're not in Speech class....sheesh."

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:14 AM
Yes, that's kinda annoying!

But I hate even more when you're talking and they mock you for what you're saying. Like 3 or 4 people that try to not make others see they're laughing at your back while you know perfectly they're laughing at you! And they try to imitate your voice or stuff like this. And they laugh and laugh half-hidden. Grrrr those stupids! :mad:

Spirit
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:52 AM
I really, really, really, REALLY hate people that say "it owns, ownage, Owned, I own you, et" because its the most idiotic expression one could ever make, since it doesn't symbolize anything and is really stupid sounding, but little kids say it so much, I just want to choke every one of those punks

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:34 PM
I really, really, really, REALLY hate people that say "it owns, ownage, Owned, I own you, et" because its the most idiotic expression one could ever make, since it doesn't symbolize anything and is really stupid sounding, but little kids say it so much, I just want to choke every one of those punks

Um....I don't get it. What do you mean "it owns, ownage, Owned, I own you..."? :confused:

Well, I really hate it when people try to invade my personal space. Has that ever happened to you guys? For me, there's this girl who's a sophmore, and because she's a sophmore, she thinks I'm really cool 'cause I'm a junior, so she tries so hard to impress me, but instead, she's INVADING MY SPACE! I only see her at lunch and everytime I try to do my homework, she's all like, "Is that for a class?" "Is it hard?" After I answer her, she ALWAYS moves closer to me to watch me do my work! Let's say she so close, I could hardly breathe. Then, she would pick up my eraser or my pencil and say, "Oh, this is cool. Where'd you get it?" She asks too many questions and she always moves too CLOSE!!! Finally, I got so pissed, that when she did that, I said, "Look, I'm trying to study, do you mind?" And now......I....HAVE....PEACE!!!!!! :) :) :) She did that for 3 months! :mad:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:37 PM

Yeah i hear the same crap sometimes.Espically on onilne games.People kill you and there like "HA i owned you"its so gay hay they say it

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:48 PM
Oh ho......the "owning" thing.....gotcha. ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:52 PM
Heheh.Quiet Meryl I "OWN" you

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:59 PM
Ha! That'd be the day!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:00 PM
Ha! That'd be the day!

LOL "yeah i know"HEHE

Hadoken
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:04 PM
I didnt check this topic for just a few days and it gains so many posts. lol
looks like you all have lots of annoying things around you.
But I dont find anything wrong with saying "I owned you!"
Its actually fun to bash certain people like that. especially when its someone who really annoys you!

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:07 PM
I didnt check this topic for just a few days and it gains so many posts. lol
looks like you all have lots of annoying things around you.
But I dont find anything wrong with saying "I owned you!"
Its actually fun to bash certain people like that. especially when its someone who really annoys you!

Yeah, this thread is great! Thanks, Mourdor! :D Anyway, I guess you're right, about the "own" thing especially if it's someone that bugs you. Ooh! I also hate it when people cough right in your face. It's like, "Hello?!"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:09 PM
Another annoying thing is a misqito bite boy i hate those

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:11 PM
Ah, yes. Mosquito bites are a b****. I remember when I went on a field trip in this swampy area, and the day before, our teacher told everyone to wear shorts! So, we ALL wore shorts except for her! She wore jeans! Everyone got a lot of mosquito bites that day. Mine swelled up so much. :disturb:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:14 PM
Hmm that really sucks.I also think fly are annoying i mean horse fly those ones that bite in the summer

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:16 PM
Horse flies, huh? Never seen one or been biten by one. I also hate it when people breathe on you. You know, when they're so close, they're actually breathing ON you? God, that annoys me.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:20 PM
ahhhh!!!! You're lucky, Meryl, that you've never seen Horse Flies. Horse flies are the worst flies ever. They're the size of big bees, and their bite is horrible. They're always at swimming pools during the summer (as SSSnake said)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:21 PM
Even worse is when they have bad breath.really stinks

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:56 PM
Holy crap! That sounds awful! Well, now I'm REALLY glad I don't know those critters. There's also something else that annoys me. It's when signs or billboards use the letter "K" for a "C" word. You know, like, "Krazy Kars!" What the hell's up with that?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:58 PM
Holy crap! That sounds awful! Well, now I'm REALLY glad I don't know those critters. There's also something else that annoys me. It's when signs or billboards use the letter "K" for a "C" word. You know, like, "Krazy Kars!" What the hell's up with that?

I dunno maybe its marketing propoganda

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:00 PM
There's also something else that annoys me. It's when signs or billboards use the letter "K" for a "C" word. You know, like, "Krazy Kars!" What the hell's up with that?

I hate that too!
I remember when I was mod on an Irc channel and one of the rules was not using letters like that...well I spent hours kicking people :p

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:00 PM
Maybe, but it still bugs me. Ahhh....I think I'm too picky.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 12:44 PM
Another annoying thing is more of a person by the name of britney spears

IcyMourdor
Mar 3rd, 2002, 02:31 PM

I hate that too!
I remember when I was mod on an Irc channel and one of the rules was not using letters like that...well I spent hours kicking people :p

I've done that before. It was pretty funny though whenever I kick them.

merylsilverburg
Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:44 PM
Another annoying thing is more of a person by the name of britney spears

Oh definitely! Man! That should've been first on my list! I don't need to get into any details. I hate her....'nuff said. :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:46 PM

Oh definitely! Man! That should've been first on my list! I don't need to get into any details. I hate her....'nuff said. :)

Gotta be one of the most annoying people.Her and her stupid crossroads movie and the bland crappy music

merylsilverburg
Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:51 PM
Wow....so....you don't she's hot or something SSSnake? 'Cause some people on this forum said they hate her, but she's still great to look at. (Not really...)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:54 PM
Bah, i dont think she's that hot she just wears a lot of makeup to make herself look good.Theres a lot more girls that are more appealing.

merylsilverburg
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:52 PM
Cool man! You rule! I can't find many guys who think Britney is ugly. There's this guy at my school who has her photos ALL over his locker. It's like, "Ew, gross." You're right, all she does is wear a lot of make-up to make herself appealing, which I don't see why since she strips all the time anyway...most of the horny dudes just stare at one part only....her chest. :disgust: :blergh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 10:10 PM
Cool man! You rule! I can't find many guys who think Britney is ugly. There's this guy at my school who has her photos ALL over his locker. It's like, "Ew, gross." You're right, all she does is wear a lot of make-up to make herself appealing, which I don't see why since she strips all the time anyway...most of the horny dudes just stare at one part only....her chest. :disgust: :blergh:

yeah most of my friends are like that

BlackThornn
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:51 PM
No actually the xbox is

[Edit: ...argh.. somehow I quoted the wrong post.. This was supposed to be in direct reply to someone earlier in this thread saying the PS2 was the most hyped game console..]

(This is an old thread but I just started visiting the forums of this site, so bear with me)

The PS2 was the most awaited console. It had alot of hype, yes, but mostly it was because people were actually waiting around for it. For the Xbox there were fewer people waiting around but there was a whole bunch more hype. Tv commercials and such, I mean. Since the whole Xbox thing started I haven't been able to watch network television 1 full day without seeing that freaking green X open up in the middle of a black screen; whereas Playstation 2 ads are suprisingly rare. At least in the networks I watch.

In my own humble opinion, the Xbox is a fad. Sure, it's got more raw power than the PS2 but power isn't everything. Gameplay is much more important than the pretty pictures. (save to the kinds of people I like to call 'graphics *****s', but I'm not going to call them that on these forums because I don't really want to offend anyone). The marketing campaign and the box itself is all but entirely geared to appeal to the kind of american pop-culture that led to the success of canned music artists, teen movies, and FUBU. (No, I am not racist, btw.)

(afterthought: ..what's that one Stargate SG1 episode where there was gonna be a TV spoof of the actual SGC called "World Explorers X" or something? Alot of you probably don't know what I'm talking about, but somewhere in that episode, the actual SG1 members were asking why there was an X after the title, some corperate yes man piped up with "statistics show that shows with X in the title get better ratings!")

Hopefully time will tell that the PS2 will dominate, but with Bill Gates' practically unlimited rescources he might fund this little project until an Xbox 4 would come out.

All I can say is that I hope no (other.. Metal Gear Solid has already fallen, making a 'metal gear X'.. guh..) companies that have launched the truly successful titles of the PS2 migrate or copy thier games over to the box. Besides maybe GTA3. You can't blame Rockstar since they were bought out by Microsoft.. they were, right? Or am I just misinformed?

Okay.. I think that's all the ranting I can think of for that at the moment.. now for the Mac.. *taking in a deep breath* ..just kidding. :cool: I'll take the synicism and buff it up so it seems less bitter before I come back.

BTW, what really annoys me is pointless flames. Not too common here so far as I can see but go somewhere like Neoseeker sometime. That and somebody constantly trying to talk over you, derailing your train of thought so you end up sounding like an @$$ when you get them to shut thier mouths.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:55 PM
You have some very great points.I agree with pretty much all you said.Very well done

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:07 PM
ah great points man, couldnt have said it better muh self lol

Bah britney spears? her music is about as crappy as her looks, she may have a body but after listning to her music i would rather watch an eps of Pokemon than lookat her...ick...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:09 PM
Yeah her music is really really bad,but i dont think it would push me to watch pokemon.

Spirit
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:11 PM
I rather enjoy looking at her look alike pics on the net
(naked) lol

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Spirit
I rather enjoy looking at her look alike pics on the net
(naked) lol

Ha! Are you sure it isn't the real thing? :sarcasm:

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:16 PM
ahahaha, alas her music pushes me to the edge, of doing craaazy things! woohoo!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:18 PM

Ha! Are you sure it isn't the real thing? :sarcasm:

Yeah i also have alot of her picks lol,but there all fake sob sob

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:19 PM
She is the most ugliest cow I'd ever seen. How can anyone stand seeing her naked? :disgust: :sick: :blergh: Oh wait.....I'm not a guy...

Mercury Shadow
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:26 PM
Yeah, it's true Meryl, girls just don't see what guys see. You name a guy you think is hot and see how the guys on the forum respond.

Anyways, britney Spears is very hot, but her dumbass personality turns me off... that's what a mute button is for ;)

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:27 PM
haha thats a gov organization, they are trained to look at those pictures and stuff, no mere mortals can stand the sight of her in the nude..RUN!!!

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
Yeah, it's true Meryl, girls just don't see what guys see. You name a guy you think is hot and see how the guys on the forum respond.

Eh....well....there's no dude I think is hot now. Besides, I like Japanese guys. ;)

Anyways, britney Spears is very hot, but her dumbass personality turns me off... that's what a mute button is for ;) [/B]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Exactly!

Mercury Shadow
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:42 PM
What about Hideo Kojima, Meryl? :laugh:

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:43 PM
ahaha amen man, the only way to watch 98% of the **** on mtv:laugh:

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
What about Hideo Kojima, Meryl? :laugh:

Aw, yeah, he's a sweetie, but...no. I kinda like the guitarist from the Japanese band, GLAY. But....I just found out he's MARRIED. That may not be a big shocker, but the thing is....he got married in 2001, and I just NOW found out. I was so shocked and a bit devastated, but hey. Oh well.

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:49 PM
ahh man, you gotta hate it when stuff like that happens, makes you want to break stuff eh...ah well, the world moves on, and yadayadayada, i mean heck i have a hero, his name is Shaggy, the guy from scooby doo, and hes never let me down! :D :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
ahh man, you gotta hate it when stuff like that happens, makes you want to break stuff eh...ah well, the world moves on, and yadayadayada, i mean heck i have a hero, his name is Shaggy, the guy from scooby doo, and hes never let me down! :D :laugh:

Your hero is Shaggy? That's cool! Shaggy is awesome, much better than Scooby, imo. Scooby always gets the fame, even though he doesn't do much. But, hey! I ain't complaining! Anyway, I hate people who chew with their mouth open. I feel like saying to them, "Um...excuse me, but we don't need to see what you're eating, thanks.."

BowevelJoe
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:50 PM
ahaha seafood eh? bah, that is pretty sick, smacking is pretty nasty too, it makes me lose my appetite to hear someone eating really loud, i dunno, thats just me though..:roll:

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:53 PM
Well, not just seafood. All food. Especially beef. What's with that? I see some people eating beef with their mouths open and it's all mashed up and gross. :sick:

BowevelJoe
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:02 PM
ahaha sorry i meant that in the see food, seafood joke? ah thats what i mean lol, yeah, seeing half eaten food in someones mouth is never a fun thing...someones mom forgot to teach em not to talk with their mouth full..

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
ahaha sorry i meant that in the see food, seafood joke? ah thats what i mean lol, yeah, seeing half eaten food in someones mouth is never a fun thing...someones mom forgot to teach em not to talk with their mouth full..

Ohhh....*smacks herself* yeah, get it. :sarcasm: But, that's just plain annoying isn't it? I also hate it when people drink soup using a spoon AND a fork/chopsticks.

BowevelJoe
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:14 PM
ahh, sorry bout that, a bad joke anyways eh? I tell you what, im going to mail you a stun gun, everytime you go into a restraunt and someone is annoying you ZAP! their ass is fried, and hey, no more annoyances, well until the 10 min numbness is over.. ;) :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Ha! If only it'll kill them! :laugh: But, there's so many things that annoy me, and I know there are things that I do that annoy the hell outta other people. But, at least I got some common sense! I know we're not perfect, but there are some things which people can do that doesn't require much thought. Heh, also, I don't like it when people tell you their plans. You know? I was working at my parent's place, and this guy asked me for change from a dollar, and as I was giving him the coins, he's like, "Oh thanks, yeah, I'm just asking because I need to put some quarters in the parking meter and I gotta do laundry tonight." I'm standing there smiling and thinking, "Uh...okay, I don't need to know that."

BowevelJoe
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:10 PM
aye, that and stupid people, your in line at burger king, you listen to someone talking, and they are just STUPID, you hear somone saying something like "If it wasnt for the horse, i would have never gone to college" WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!! arrg! they wonder how hemmorages of the brain happen..arrg, to many stupid people in this world..stupidity kills...too much stupidity in my school...cant breathe....arrg... :laugh: :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:14 PM
Stupidy is an every day thing.I go through it all the time and i still wonder how some people make it so far even though there so dumb.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:44 PM
I don't know if someone said this cause I skipped right to the last page but my all time annoyance is when I'm trying to sleep but somebody left a window open or a door and a mosquito or fly is buzzin round me head! And it's dark so you can't find it to KILL it...