PDA

View Full Version : why you picked that Custom rank name?

Soul Angel
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:29 PM
Okay I've noticed that quite a few of us have are own different custom rank name, but I was wodering why did you pick that name?

For me I picked the 'The Restless Dream'
I chose it because I don't know but maybe because if I was only a dream my life would be easiler and it could easly end but then again it isn't and I would like to be a dream which nevered end so that's why I put The Restless in it. (I think when I chose that I wasn't feeling very happy :( )
But anyway I like it and so I've kept it :D

So what about you guys why did you pick yours or for thoughs who haven't got one let maybe you have thought of one ready for when you can have a custom rank, so why have you decided on that one? :)

(Hope I haven't confused you guys :p :sarcams: )

IcyMourdor
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:34 PM
Da Pimp-
My low self-esteem and my fear of rejection from women makes this very ironic.

Black Rose Knight-
My character in my story.

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:38 PM
my "title" doesnt have anything to do with me but my character on the forum either from my avatar or signiture.

i would of had mine as my old one, Son of "The Dark Prince" but the limit has been changed to 20 so i cant have that any more :( so i changed it to "son vegeta" but im not sure that means wot i want it to mean eg: i want it to mean trunks but it may mean son of prince vegeta so vegeta. oh well

i have trouble thinking of good titles

MakgSnake
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:41 PM
First I Would Like To Say, "Hi Akamie" Missed U ALOT!!! Like Others Too!.!

As For My Custom Name. "Protagonist". Which Means.....The Main Lead Character, The Person On Which The STORY Revolves Around. So....I Think Everything Revolves Around Me!.! (Thats How Everybody Else Think Too)...That Everything Revolves Around U.

And Also, Solid Snake Being The Protagonist In The Metal Gear Series!.! :)

Mercury Shadow
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:11 PM
Right now I have "spirit temple" which is from Zelda: Ocarina of Time. There are different temples in the game, and every week I'll rotate them... and after that, I'll be putting different elements from the game :) (like iron knuckle if any of you have played it... awesome mini boss)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:06 PM
I'm a psycho who everyone seems to hate a lot. So I decided that I'd exploit it in my name. Then I put Otaku up because an otaku in the English version means an over obsessed fan of anime. And that describes me pretty well.

In Japanese though, Otaku means nerd.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:10 PM
I dont know why i use endoror the great other than the reason i use it for Counter strike

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:48 PM
Heh, heh....I didn't realize you could have a custom name till now....so I made mine "For Fruits Basket" because that's the title of the theme song of the anime "Fruits Basket", which I'm really crazy about now. :D

Cannibal Clown
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:53 PM
Hey, did you know that Fruit Basket got second place in the all out anime awards. It was right under Spirited away. Kinda like the Academy Awards for anime.

Spirit
Feb 23rd, 2002, 11:41 PM
well.....
because of many reasons, espcially those that I started on another board..... besides it sounds really cool oh and if you'd like to see what I'm talking about I finally made that image, maybe more of you can understand me..... heh
Also I apologize for all the time I "advertised" for this board, since I did not intend to, all I wanted to do was show you guys this, I'm really sorry, and hopefully you'll finally see what I'm talking about :ghost: heh here, and enjoy:
http://www.liquid2k.com/spiritslayer/part1.gif

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Hey, did you know that Fruit Basket got second place in the all out anime awards. It was right under Spirited away. Kinda like the Academy Awards for anime.

Really?! That's great news!! :cool: I love this anime, so it makes me happy to hear that! Arigatou gozaimasu, Cannibal-san! :happy:

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:06 AM
Because I was obsessed with an anime called One Piece (and still I am) and I made a shrine about the swordsman of this anime
*points at the link in the signature*
Before I was also using his avatar and banner so I thought to choose the rank.
Now, I still like it, and I'm planning to keep this rank a little longer :D

Faile
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:12 PM
dead star is a muse song i like

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Faile
dead star is a muse song i like

Hey is that song any good