PDA

View Full Version : Make your own nation!

Beretta55
Jan 29th, 2003, 07:36 AM
That's right you can make your own nation. when your done making your's post it up.
http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/page=welcome/pin=-1/target=welcome/logout=1
click on create nation and go on from there. here's mine just remember this is for fun.

The Rogue Nation of Clapton
"If you dont like it move to iceland!"

The Republic of Clapton is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed population of 5 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass -- juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 39%, but much higher for the wealthy. An almost nonexistent private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force. Clapton's national animal is the zombies, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the loot.

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2003, 08:54 AM
The Holy Empire of Mewmew
"Mew!"

http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/mewmew.jpg

The Holy Empire of Mewmew is a tiny, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning cat population. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

Government
The small government concentrates mainly on Religion & Spirituality, although Commerce and Law & Order are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 9%. A robust private sector is led by the Gambling, Soda Sales, and Information Technology industries.

Crime
Crime is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate.

Mewmew's national animal is the cat and its currency is the mewnia.

Piggle_humsy
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:15 AM
The Queendom of Naughtyness
"We Live, We Die, But we always look good"

The Queendom of Naughtyness is a tiny, devout nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed population of 5 million are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.

The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defence. The average income tax rate is 41%, but much higher for the wealthy. An almost nonexistent private sector is dominated by the Cheese Exports industry.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Naughtyness's national animal is the polar bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the merry .

ok the name is a sort of oxymoron! lol!

I really liked this site! It's good!

Ok well bye bye!

PIggle :roll:
x x x x

mark0™
Jan 29th, 2003, 11:15 AM
The Holy Empire of The 16th Leviathan
"Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You"

http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/the_16th_leviathan.jpg

UN Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Civil Rights: Average
Economy: Good
Political Freedoms: Very Good

The Holy Empire of The 16th Leviathan is a tiny, pleasant nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 5 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Commerce, and Education. The average income tax rate is 23%, but much higher for the wealthy. An almost nonexistent private sector is dominated by the Gambling industry.

Crime is moderate. The 16th Leviathan's national animal is the samoyed and its currency is the mark.

haha this game rules, Can you have alliences with other countries??

Hylas
Jan 29th, 2003, 11:40 AM
The Free Republic of Mockery
"Mockers do it better!"

Civil Rights: Excessive
Economy: Strong
Political Freedoms: World Benchmark

The Free Republic of Mockery is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its strong anti-business politics. Its hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.

The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Defence, and Religion & Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 16%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Furniture Restoration.

Crime is a major problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Mockery's national animal is the two-headed gorilla, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the snail.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 29th, 2003, 12:06 PM
I've tried twice and the two names I decided on, Eminemites and Eminem followers have already been taken. I need a little help on a name for my country.

Hylas
Jan 29th, 2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I've tried twice and the two names I decided on, Eminemites and Eminem followers have already been taken.

Maybe you just need a more "original" name... no surprise the ones you mentioned have already been taken....

mark0™
Jan 29th, 2003, 04:57 PM
It took me 5 tries to get my name, even my name was taken "Mark Rice" :disturb:

Try some numbers too, thats waht i did.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 29th, 2003, 06:24 PM
The Holy Empire of Yu Suzuki
"All Hail Yu Suzuki!"

UN Category: Right-wing Utopia
Civil Rights: Unheard Of
Economy: Thriving
Political Freedoms: Some

The Holy Empire of Yu Suzuki is a tiny, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5 million are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.

The medium-sized, moralistic government concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although Religion & Spirituality and Commerce are on the agenda. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10%. A robust private sector is led by the Soda Sales, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving industries.

Crime is moderate. Yu Suzuki's national animal is the kitten, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the shenmue.

The Holy Empire of Yu Suzuki shall ownzorz j00!!! I wanted to be unoriginal and put the Earth Federation or the Principality of Zeon, but obviously both were taken. This will suffice, however. I love this game :D

Beretta55
Jan 29th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by mark0
haha this game rules, Can you have alliences with other countries??
Yes you can. you have to make some kinda country or state in the world thing and other countires can join you as they please. or you can have a country in your dossier.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 29th, 2003, 07:09 PM
Has anyone had a problem with it taking to long to create yuor nation. It is for me and I hit refresh and it said the same thing when I put 50 Cent(the rapper).

Berserker
Jan 30th, 2003, 04:46 AM
The Dominion of Opinion
"If it's hard to do...it's not worth doing it"

UN Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Civil Rights: Average Economy: Good Political Freedoms: Excellent

The Dominion of Opinion is a tiny, safe nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 27%. A large private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Uranium Mining industries.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Opinion's national animal is the beer and its currency is the kilo.

LOL,now let's start a war:laugh:

mark0™
Jan 30th, 2003, 09:44 AM
We could create our own Region and all move there too, but I dunno, I don't totally understand the game 100% yet so i'm not sure whats the good reasons for being in a region.

Does this game seem awfully slow to you guys? I'm trying to get into the UN :)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 30th, 2003, 12:50 PM
I just found out I created about 3 nations on accident. I'm wondering which I should go with(I've mentioned the three earlier in this thread)

Rei
Feb 1st, 2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by beserker

The Dominion of Opinion

LOL, that's an interesting and philosophical name, IMO :laugh:

dan da man
Feb 2nd, 2003, 09:44 AM
I've tried 3 times now, has not worked, i think i will try one more time later.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:09 PM
You have to refresh the screen manually after a few minutes. Then it will take you to your nations mainpage.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 2nd, 2003, 09:47 PM
I've accidentally made three nations that way. I'm still deciding the one I should post maybe I'll make a poll later.

Piggle_humsy
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I've accidentally made three nations that way.

My sister did the same thing when she made her nation!! :laugh:

I love this site! I love the issues you have to address! And I like the fact it changes your nation!

This is good altho the forum's not all that, Most of the time I can't even get into it! lol!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

ssjtrunks13
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:07 AM
I was surprised if you answer the questions and fill in the information all the same if that if you have each one with a different name it changes almost everything.

(Poll coming soon!)