PDA

View Full Version : Gundam ZERO Wallpaper Re-Made

Big Dude
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:16 PM
I re-made my Wing Gundam Zero wallpaper :happy: Some people said it made them dizzy... :roll:

1024x768 (http://big_dude6.tripod.com/bigdudeswebsite/id17.html)

Enjoy! :happy:

DSgamer
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:48 PM
awesome

Pu the Owl
Jan 28th, 2003, 09:41 PM
I remember this wallpaper. Frankly, I liked the other version more, without the new effects, but still, it's an ok wallpaper this way too.

Big Dude
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:15 PM
:P 2 people have said they like this one... everyone elce says its too blurry or something... Well... thats the point! Its suppose to have that blurry warped look. Its not suppise to be a solid picture. People seem to wont the fancy lookin' stuff, but they dont like the effecs... :confused: I give up! Damit! This isnt fun anymore... :disturb: Im gunna go studdy... :disgust:

Pu the Owl
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:33 PM
There's no need to take it so seriously, really. People have different tastes: some like the fancy effects, some don't like them much. If you like it, why do you want to give up? The most important thing is that you're liking your works :)

Hylas
Jan 29th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Nice wallpaper :)
The blurry look is fine.

Big Dude
Jan 29th, 2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Hylas

Nice wallpaper :)
The blurry look is fine.

Yes! Thank You! :happy:

But I am dissapointed in other people, me and this other person had a comptision at a nother forum. I entered this one. And I lost! His was plain as day, :boom: 7 to 1! I was the 1! :weep: those people dont know what they want... :disturb:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 30th, 2003, 10:02 AM
I don't mind it, I would have just asked nicely if it was supposed to be blurry before I said anything else.

Pu the Owl
Jan 31st, 2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Big Dude

Yes! Thank You! :happy:

But I am dissapointed in other people, me and this other person had a comptision at a nother forum. I entered this one. And I lost! His was plain as day, :boom: 7 to 1! I was the 1! :weep: those people dont know what they want... :disturb:

This is because:
1- there's always room for improvement. If you lose a competition, that's a good reason to create something even better for the next one.
2- the best is not always the winner. Kinda obvious, no?

BTW, you're improving and learning new techniques. This should be something you do for yourself, not to win a competition at a forum. If you see things from this point of view, this wallpaper helped you to learn something you didn't know maybe, and this means your time at least was not completely wasted.

Gadzoox
Jan 31st, 2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Big Dude
But I am dissapointed in other people, me and this other person had a comptision at a nother forum. I entered this one. And I lost! His was plain as day, :boom: 7 to 1! I was the 1!

I personally can't stand competetions or art contests or whatnot, because the winner is based upon what the judges like or if your name is drawn from a hat!!! They are st00pid.

Art is a very personal thing and should be done to your liking, not everyone else's; that's only a tiny bonus.

I liked the other one just fine. :)

Big Dude
Feb 1st, 2003, 12:08 AM
What? I didnt make this one for the compitision, I had alrady made this one and then I came across the compitision. Im perfectly happy with this one, I like it better than the other one, Im using it as my background right now. I just cant beleave how badly I lost... :weep: I got my ass kicked :laugh:

Soul Angel
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:34 AM
I like both versions the same, with the effects and without them :happy:
Keep up the good work Big Dude!