PDA

View Full Version : Signature Making

x157anz
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:12 PM
-- I posted this in the other thread but nobody was replying :(--

Plz could somebody make me a signature plz.

I would like pics of like barbarians,Warriors,Wizzards,Orcs

A kind of RPG sig if anybody could plz make me one. (lord of the rings)
Make it long lenth ways but not much height
:p ;) Thanks !

Pu the Owl
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:20 PM
I'll try looking for pics and if I find some nice ones, I'll use them to make you a sig :)

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:13 PM
I made a first banner.
I dunno if it's good for you or not. It's a Lord of the Rings banner.
Feel free to use it if you want :)

http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/fbanner.jpg

x157anz
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Yep thats cool thanks fortune
:ghost:

Bogart
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:59 PM
ohhh! that's a cool pic! I'd like to have one too, but I'm not good with this kind of things! :(

GaseousSnake
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Regina can u PLZ make moi a sig too.I would like a Ninja sig.Cheers mate:cool:

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:10 PM
ok :)

*looks for ninja's images*

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 08:20 PM
Well could someone make me a new Banner and host it for me

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 08:22 PM
I can host it. Just send it to my e-mail address [email protected]

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 08:26 PM
Hmm ok i guess i can do that

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:01 PM
ok, banner uploaded. ;)

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:34 PM
So GaseousSnake, I made your banner.
You can use it, if you want. I'm not sure it's what you asked for :D

http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/ninja.jpg

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
ok, banner uploaded. ;)

Thanx a whole lot fortune

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:55 PM
So, if someone else needs a banner, ask here. I'll try to make all the banners you're requesting, apart from the ones I can't make because I really can't find pics :p

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 25th, 2002, 09:19 PM
I can make signatures as well, so go ahead and ask me if you want. :roll:

Spirit
Feb 26th, 2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Well could someone make me a new Banner and host it for me
www.yoursighost.com if anyone needs a hosting place.....
Looking good Fortune.... =P I remmember when I asked you for a sig a lifetime ago, too bad I wasn't here quite as often =D

Pu the Owl
Feb 26th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Yes, I remember you asked for a Xenogears sig, but I really couldn't find decent Xenogears pics to use and I spent lot of time looking for them :P

Spirit
Feb 27th, 2002, 12:54 AM
heh those were the days.... seems like a lifetime ago, I remmember then, I used that one sig with "I don't give a f***" on it lol. Someone made it for me, but I quite didn't want it to look like that so I went on and started making my own sigs heheh
sorry to be so much off topic but I appreciate the though Fortune, remmember the thought is all that counts no matter how slim it might have been =P

Dark Angel
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:50 PM
I really don't mean to be greedy but I'm looking for two sigs. One with Pics of Solid Snake on and one with pics of sephiroth from ff7 on. do you have to have your name on it? cos i just wanted my name on the sephy one. i'll be very grateful if someone made them for me

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:55 PM
Other particular requests for those two sigs? Like: is there a particular pic you'd like to have in them or so?

Dark Angel
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:59 PM
in the sephy one can i have the one where he's walking into the distance through the flames and the one with him flying down to kill aeris. and can the pics for the snake be only pics from mgs2? like character and box art

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 10:06 PM
Heres a new sig i made cannibal clown which i have to put on his account

http://www.yoursighost.com/users/SSSnake/sig1.jpg

Soul Angel
Mar 4th, 2002, 03:00 PM
Hey that's really good SSSnake!
Btw who is that character/s on it?

Rei
Mar 4th, 2002, 03:39 PM
I think it's Nagisa Kaoru from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Soul Angel :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Rei
I think it's Nagisa Kaoru from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Soul Angel :)

Bingo Rei.But anyways i made a few errors on that one because it was a quick job.I going to try to make another one soon

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:36 PM
Dark Angel, I made a first banner, but I'm not sure you'll like it. I used MGS2 Artworks as you asked, but maybe you were thinking of something different :p
I didn't know if you wanted you username in it or not, but doesn't matter because if you want I can change the text :)
Version 1
http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/d-angel1.gif

Version 2
http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/d-angel2.gif

They're slightly different :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 10:48 PM
Hay those 2 sigs are nice i like them.Its really hard to notice the difference. unless you look at the squares in the middle which are a slightly different color,but anyways great job.

x157anz
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:13 AM
Could somebody pz Make me a FF7 banner thanks !

Pu the Owl
Mar 5th, 2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Its really hard to notice the difference. unless you look at the squares in the middle which are a slightly different color,but anyways great job.

Yes, the second one has transparent squares :)

x157anz, sorry but this time I'll pass your request. I made the Lord of the Rings banner last week and you only used it for 2 days, so I hope you understand I can't make tons of sigs that will be probably used only 15 hours or so when it takes me 3 hours to look for images to put in them :D

x157anz
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Soz about the last post i was in a rush , because it was end of the lesson at school :laugh:

I didnt use it because my host went dodgy and then i had nowere to host it.
Plz could you make me a FF7 banner Fortune i think your the best at making them on this forum.
Plz :phew: I promise i wil use it.

Dark Angel
Mar 6th, 2002, 05:28 PM
OOOOOO!! I really love them!! I'm pretty easy to please dont worry :laugh: the first version is better i think. how do i get them as my sig? :confused:

Dark Angel
Mar 6th, 2002, 05:42 PM
ok i dont mean to be really annoying but can you have one with "dark hawk" on and one with "dark angel" on cos i use the name dark hawk in an rpg

Carlito
Mar 7th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Dark Angel, to use a banner in your signature you need a web space to host it, or ask someone to host it for you.
I'm sure Fortune can host it if you don't have the possibility to get a webspace, if you ask.

Then, you go to your control panel and edit your profile in the space you have to put your signature. Yuo just have to put a link to your banner using image tags:

URLofyourbanner
obviously, you have to change the "URLofyourbanner" thing with the real URL, and don't use the * inside the image tags. I had to put it to show you, but you don't have to put the * inside the [] ;)

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 12:46 PM
I can host them, if you need it, but it would be better for you to get a personal space to use them whenever you want.

About the text: do you want the same banner (the first one) with different text, or maybe the other banner (you said FF7 one) with the different text?
I've been very busy, so I couldn't make you the other banner, but just let me know :)

x157anz, I'm still hosting the Lord of The Rings banner, so don't say you didn't have the space for using it ;)
Then, you had the space to host the other banners and not for that one? C'mon!
:laugh: :laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 7th, 2002, 01:16 PM
I'm a beginner when it comes to all this computer stuff but if anybody could make me one with either Seifer or Rufus in it I'd be very grateful. I don't think I have any webspace either so if someone could spare some for me or show me where to get some that would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 01:18 PM
A Seifer's fan! Haven't seen one in ages!
Good! I'll keep in mind :)

Dark Angel
Mar 7th, 2002, 03:05 PM
thanks but i knew how to get the pic in the sig i just figured fortune hadent hosted it yet

to stop complicating your life, can i just have the first version as it is (with dark angel as the text) and you can forget about the ff7 one if you want

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:16 PM
Thank you Fortune....and yes Seifer is the man!

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:29 AM
http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/s4h.jpg

Seifer's banner here...
If there's something wrong, let me know :)

Yuna
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:25 AM
I can make banners myself, but I'm not that good yet. :) So...Fortune...could you please make me a banner, if that's not too much trouble? :) Kind of like you Did x157's LoTR one, but with Yuna pictures?
Thanks a million!! :laugh:

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:30 AM
I'll try to make a nice banner for you, Yuna!

And welcome :)

Yuna
Mar 9th, 2002, 11:32 AM
Wee, thanks a million Fortune (both for the sig and the welcome ;) )!! :)
~huggles~
~polishes his shoes~

Soul Angel
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Ahh Yuna, Fortune is actually a girl :)
But anyway welcome to the forums

Btw fortune you've done some really great banners on here ;)

BlackThornn
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:46 AM
Man.. these are really good. Best I've ever managed in the way of a sig banner is arrayed faded text in an older version of photoshop.. I think I added a lens flare effect somewhere on there too.. *chuckles* I've been working with CAD too long..

Edit: Does anyone know a good web space provider I could use once I manage to get some kind of a sig image?

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:58 AM
www.liquid2k.com seems pretty decent..
I've seen many other people using it, so you can give it a try.

BlackThornn
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:07 AM
Thanks. ^_^ Now I've gotta find my photoshop cd so I can make one. *chuckles*

Yuna
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:45 AM
Wahhh! :( I'm sorry about that Fortune....happens to me quite often on the net. Sorry about that. :disturb:

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:51 AM
Ok Yuna, I tried to make you a banner. It's nothing spectacular, but at least it's a Yuna one :D

http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/yuna2.gif

BlackThornn
Mar 10th, 2002, 01:01 PM
*blinks at that.. and the other banners.. looks at his..* :heh:

Man. Fortune, I don't mean to impose, but maybe you could piece one together for me? Something with Kimahri? (And an avalon quest-y font, if you could.. I loves that one :silly grin:)

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 02:29 PM
I must check if I have that font in my list.
No problem to make you a banner, if you have some patience :D

Dark Angel
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:32 PM
erm......have you hosted mine yet?

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:41 PM
The link in your profile now has been added :)

Dark Angel
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:49 PM
yeah i saw thanks a lot!!!

Yuna
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:04 PM
OMG GASP! that banner is like...a masterpiece!! :) Thanks a million Fortune!! :):):):)

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:11 PM
Glad you liked it so much :D

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:58 AM
AHHH SNAP...I GET BACK FROM VACATION AND I FIND MYSELF A SEIFER BANNER....IT'S FRICKIN AWESOME FORTUNE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Pu the Owl
Mar 24th, 2002, 08:01 AM
Sorry for being late Blackthornn, but finally I made your banner :right:

http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/thornn.gif

x157anz
Mar 24th, 2002, 02:48 PM
Fortune your just to good !!!!!!!:ghost: :ghost:

Maybe you would make me a FF6 + FF7 banner plz . :peoples:

(same size as yunas) ;) :phew:

Macceh^
Mar 24th, 2002, 03:42 PM
i would appreciate it if someone could please make me an ff6 themed siggy. I would host it myself and would be forerver in your debt thanks :)

Pu the Owl
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Sorry, i won't be able to make other banners during the next few days, because I have too many things to do and not enough time :shock:

Macceh^
Mar 26th, 2002, 07:20 AM
aah k no problem thanks for taking the time to reply :)

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 26th, 2002, 11:54 PM
Anyone want to make me a new sig?????:ghost: