PDA

View Full Version : i've done it

whYte
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:43 AM
i've finished mgs2 though i'de tell u
it wasn't very long but what it lacks in length it makes up for in detail and gameplay! although it was a bit easy on normal

dan da man
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:01 PM
welldone, try beating the game on european extreme, its a diffrent story.

Vicious
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:41 PM
I havent tried playing the game on hard or extreme, ive only beatin it from the normal difficulty down.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 29th, 2003, 10:06 AM
I was on Hard, but I think I might have erased my game. So, in case I have I've already got the Tanker Dog TAgs, again, in Easy and Very Easy(I'm missing one on very easy).

SplinterJD
Apr 6th, 2003, 08:36 AM
I havent tried playing the game on hard or extreme, ive only beatin it from the normal difficulty down.

I think I beat it on Extreme but I havent played MGS2 for over 2 months since i got a new PC and I have other more important commitments but hopefully things will slow down and I'll get a chance to play it again and see where I'm up to, but I'm pretty sure I'm at least up to Solidus Snake boss fight on Extreme and I have collected all of the dog tags in the game I'm pretty sure of that.;)

Esjay
Apr 6th, 2003, 12:10 PM
I can't remember the last time I actually played MGS2. I do remember when I beat the game on Extreme. I'm glad you finished it, but you should try playing on extreme.

By the way, I love that avatar.