PDA

View Full Version : I need more MGS2 help

007_JamesBond
Jan 26th, 2003, 05:03 PM
i have been playing it for a while and am to the part where i am strapped up naked, i get released and am supposed to find snake, meanwhile the my CO, the cournal(spelling) is going crazy and wont stop calling my, and I can not find snake

please help, my find him, fix my CO and get some clothes

thanks

ssjtrunks13
Jan 26th, 2003, 05:13 PM
The stupid random messages will keep coming up and you have to make your way to the top of some stairs and continue past enemy fireuntil you reach a door and then wait for Snake to show up. I can't help you anymore than that.

dan da man
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:19 AM
Right, this bit is pure stealth, this is how i did it, sneak past the enemys, keep going until u get to some stairs on the top left go up them, across the landing, down a corridoor then through a door, then your in a big corridoor, just keep answering ALL your codec calls, then after that snake will meet you. hope that helps.

mark0™
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:27 AM
when you get to the corridor, keep rrunning up and down as so you dont get the cold, although theres no stealth after this part, its annoying anyways. Snake takes a while to get there sometimes though.

SplinterJD
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:14 AM
And in that bit who can forget the dodgy codec calls from the Colonel, and of course the short movie with the chick in that replaces the rader map.;)

dan da man
Apr 11th, 2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by SplinterJD

And in that bit who can forget the dodgy codec calls from the Colonel, and of course the short movie with the chick in that replaces the rader map.;)

Yer ive seen that, that bit if so messed up.

ssjtrunks13
Apr 11th, 2003, 03:34 PM
I don't get that part. There just wan't much to see.

Dark Angel
Apr 11th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

There just wan't much to see.

You sound disappointed:laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Apr 11th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Dark Angel

You sound disappointed:laugh:

Nah, I was just sayin' they could have got away with more I guess.

solidsnaketag
May 29th, 2003, 08:07 PM
all u do is go down that big hallway and take a right. U should reach a little path that reaches to a long pipe sort of room

Zephyr
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:48 PM
Personally I prefer the movies in the holds with the two projectors. When the first comes on no one wants to see the commander any more.:laugh:

Dark Angel
Jun 5th, 2003, 06:47 PM
Well for you, a scantily clad Japanese woman has probably more appeal than Raiden running around naked....now me however....:laugh:

Zephyr
Jun 12th, 2003, 02:18 PM
:roflmao: Dark Angel. Anyways heres a little hint: When you leave the room where you're strapped up. If you get seen by an enemy run back and press up against the machine. A guard walks in and laughs at you... :) Fun and useful.

dan da man
Jun 12th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr

:roflmao: Dark Angel. Anyways heres a little hint: When you leave the room where you're strapped up. If you get seen by an enemy run back and press up against the machine. A guard walks in and laughs at you... :) Fun and useful.

Cool im going to try that trick, honestly.:)

SplinterJD
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:46 AM
:shock: I guess it would b funny just like when that guy wizzes on Raiden.:P

Dark Angel
Jun 26th, 2003, 03:04 PM
I've done that already, and the guard doesn't laugh he says "Wish I had that". :cool:

When the guy is pissing on Raiden, if you call up Rose it's quite funny, she insists he has a shower before they meet again

Vulcan Raven
Sep 30th, 2003, 05:18 AM
He He!!

kool im gonna try that too!

And Dark Angel,

you know all us guys Hate Raiden.Who appeals to you more?

the gruff husky hero snake or the girly gay long haired Raiden??

Hey remember when the president grabs raiden in the balls and goes something like "oh youre a man, i thought you were a.."

hehe

hehe

hehe

I hope that in MGS3 there will be alot more freedom in the game and there in amongst the war and deep storyline, there will be some humour, not too much, not like a comedy movie but just come funny one liners from the terrorists and stuff.