PDA

View Full Version : Favirote superhero?

Beretta55
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:39 PM
I havent made a theard in awhile even though this has probally ben done before. it was probally before my time:cool:

Mine has to be freakazoid he is goofy,blue and run's around in his underwear what more do you need?:D

dan da man
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:43 PM
Solid Snake.

Spank-A-Thon
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:08 PM
Without a doubt, for me it has to be one of the classic Marvel era superheroes. And with that in mind, it has to be 'The Amazing Spiderman'... :cool:

- S

Gadzoox
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:17 PM
NightCrawler, Gambit, David Bowie, Wolverine.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:00 PM
If people count Wolverine I will go with Raphael. If not I'd say Goku.

Gadzoox
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

If people count Wolverine I will go with Raphael.

Why wouldn't Wolverine count?!?!?!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:21 PM
Trojan Man.He always comes through in a clinch

kupoartist
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:30 PM
Super Ted! umm... so ok, I'm not big on Superheros... Think think think.... Banana Man? ("Eric is ..." ... or was this all just some terrible nightmare)... Ok then. Bubbles the Powerpuff Girl. Why? Because i've totally ran out of ideas.

oh, and If anyone on this list isn't a super-hero, it'd be Snake. The whole idea about snake is that he's one of the best heros ever because he doesn't have super-duper flashy eyes that go "zapp!". He's just one guy against a million surviving the odds and demanding that he be called David. Actually, that last bit wasn't perhaps a career highlight but what the hey. Oh and Bowie almost counts. I can't justify that though.

Vic Viper
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:31 PM
space ghost..:P

space ghost cost to cost > j00 !!:ghost:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

Why wouldn't Wolverine count?!?!?!

Now that I really think about it I guess the X-Men would count.

Vicious
Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:34 PM
I would either be Batman, Vegita, or that guy from the Fantastic Four who said "Flame On" and then he was engulfed in flames and he could fly around and shoot fireballs and stuff.

I know that he's a villain, but I really want to be Venom, the arch enemy of Spiderman.

Reid
Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:34 PM
Hmm . . . Spider-man probably . . . but David Bowie . . .

What're his super powers?

ROCKING AND SEXUAL AMBIGUITY!

:P

I figure . . .

Gadzoox
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:53 PM
AHAHHAAHAAAA!!! Reid is my hero. ahahaa! :laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:58 PM
Green Lantern baby

DSgamer
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake

Trojan Man.He always comes through in a clinch

wuh!!??? how did u know my g/f's favorite super here???

well, n e wayz my fav. super hero is Tony Danza, or Bob Saget JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK :)

my fav supahero is Spider-man

Zone
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:40 PM
Spider-Man and Batman have always been my favorites.

Does Solid Snake really count as a superhero? I know he's a hero, but super?

Beretta55
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

Solid Snake.
dude solid snake is a hero yes but a superhero i think not. im talking about superhero's with power's and the such.

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:18 PM
Hmmm......Super Man is great, Spider Man is even better, but I really like Batman.

DragonSphere
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:20 AM
Meatwad! Able to shape-shift to an igloo and...uh...other stuff. :P

Berserker
Jan 24th, 2003, 02:19 AM
Punisher really gets the job done...also enjoy ghostrider and on the villain side Juggernaut.

Spank-A-Thon
Jan 24th, 2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Hmmm......Super Man is great, Spider Man is even better, but I really like Batman. Technically, Batman isn't a superhero and this is a common misconception. Apparently, to be called a 'superhero' you have to have some kind of 'mutant' special powers.

All Batman is, is a man in a suit. However, that being said - you're right Makg, Batman is the man!

- S

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 24th, 2003, 08:27 AM
Judge Dredd and Strontium Dog......I don't think they are your "traditional" super heros.......but they're my fav to read.

Hylas
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:06 AM
If with superheroes you mean those guys in weird costumes, I have to say Batman is my fave one.

dan da man
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Frostman445

dude solid snake is a hero yes but a superhero i think not. im talking about superhero's with power's and the such.

oh right, so if it is superhero it will be superman or batman.

Zone
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:05 PM
I've never found Superman to be interesting or cool. I've always thought that he was boring, being nearly invincible and all.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:31 PM
^I know what you mean. I always thought the same thing.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Zone

I've never found Superman to be interesting or cool. I've always thought that he was boring, being nearly invincible and all.

Definitely. Whenever I say that at my local comic book store, some little kid goes "he isn't invincible, kryptonite are the suck for him and he cans die's when zee kryptonite are near heem!!!11!" And then I laugh at them for being stupid.

Mine is Wolverine or Gambit.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:01 PM
I fogot aboout Gambit, burnning those cards using some sort of energylol!:laugh:

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:46 PM
"Kinetic Card," that's the name of the move. Gambit ownz j00.

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:21 AM
My favorite Super Hero is and always will be.... BATMAN!!! He's just amazing! UGH! I love him! :D

Infernal Mass
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:31 AM
1. Wolverine(weapon X)
2. Batman.. (not the old sissy batman though..Frank Miller's Batman.)

mark0™
Jan 25th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Vampire Hunter D

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:05 PM
The Flash is cool now that I think about it, he's one of my favorites...but he works too hard running everywhere...

See Green Lantern is a lot like me...lazy...all he does is point his ring at people and the job gets done, the world is safe, and he doesn't need to break a sweat...my kinda hero.

And Superman...way too powerful, and the fact that he takes off his glasses and miraculously no one can figure out is true identity...c'mon now...

ssjtrunks13
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:12 PM
It goes along with the rules of anime(I found it on a site, but can't remember the address)

Metallic00
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Spiderman..he has spidey webs!!

Killuminati
Jan 29th, 2003, 01:36 AM
I have two: Bluntman and Chronic

greatest duo ever

DSgamer
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:04 AM
hell yeah man, i buy the comics all the time (at my local comic dealer............suzy's 99 cent store)

mark0™
Jan 29th, 2003, 01:39 PM
haha, I changed my mind, its now "Captain Hank" from Dexter's Laboratory !!!

Hahaha, that guy is teh 0wNz0r5

Silent Assassin
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:04 PM
NEO!!! from the Matrix

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 31st, 2003, 08:37 PM
Ah! I change my vote! Seeing a commercial for "DareDevil" reminded me of my old favorite super hero! DAREDEVIL! Sure Batman and Super man are great.... But Daredevil is BLIND!! XD and has super human senses!! What's cooler than that!?!?

He's my favorite, because I always had a fear of becoming blind.. but reading the Daredevil comics calmed me down... making me think, that, if I become blind, I'll just be a super blind hero, just like him! :D using my big walking-stick of DOOM! TO FIGHT EVIL!!