PDA

View Full Version : Great news for soccer fans!!!

Berserker
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:36 AM
Maybe it's already old news for you guys but....... codemasters is busy on creating club related soccer games!!!!!Ah yeah and guess what they're gonna make 15(!!!!!!!!) different games including my beloved AJAX!!!!!!! Other names that are revealed are Real Madrid,AC Milan, Barcelona... I only got a link for the screen shots of the ajax version but when I hear more I'll let you guys know...http://www.codemasters.com/clubfootball/downloads/ajax_downloads.php

Enjoy(I know I'll will):roll:

dan da man
Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:43 PM
looks good, so its the spanish league?

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:52 PM
I really have to say, CodeMaster makes the best games ever. (After Konami ofcourse). Its just that CodeMaster doesn't make that many games but whenever they do, its a master piece.

I am just waiting for CodeMaster's cricket game. I have been waiting for it for like AGES now. Please be in the market alongside the Cricket World Cup.

DSgamer
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:02 AM
makg, r u soccer fan??

i am a diehard soccer fan :)

Berserker
Jan 24th, 2003, 02:14 AM
looks good, so its the spanish league?

??????????.............NO!

Daniel Legge
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:51 PM
its not the just the spanish teams there are some english teams as well such as the almightly Arsenal and man utd. as well as some others. i cant remember all ot them tho

ssjtrunks13
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Do these guys make just sports games? Oh, I'm not really a soccer fan, but I don't mind playing a video game of it because my video game skillz are better than my soccer skills.

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by gamer

makg, r u soccer fan??

i am a diehard soccer fan :)
I can say I am a huge Soccer fan, but not the leagues and all, but Country matches, I love watching EURO and the World Cup, even if a local match is coming with some decent teams, I'll watch. I was the captain at my highschool team, so I very much love and know soccer. CodeMaster is really working hard in making all those Soccer games eh. Wow.

But the only Soccer game I have been waiting for is the ISS Pro Evolution, its coming for the first time I believe in the States and Canada. I dont like the Fifa games that much, they are too much arcade, I love realism which ISS games have, and Konami is releasing The Winning Eleven 6 over here soon. I cant wait for get that game! :D

Berserker
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:20 AM
Ajax isn't a spanish team:mad: :frust:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 27th, 2003, 12:29 PM
If it's not the spanish league, then which one(s) is it? Maybe you could let them know who if not the Spanish league(I just had to get that off my chest)

Berserker
Jan 29th, 2003, 03:38 AM
DUDE! It's like a collection of the top teams in europe that are chosen for their own game.
AC Milan: italian
Barcelona:spanish
AJAX: Dutch
Arsenal:English etc. etc.