PDA

View Full Version : which RPG?

dan da man
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:21 PM
hi, i need a decent rpg for my computer for online play, could u roccomend some for me?

DSgamer
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:30 PM
everquest

David
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:33 PM
Everquest or when ever FFXI will come out for PC.

dan da man
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:44 PM
yes they are good but i dont want to pay.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Sorry, can't help you. I haven't played ANY online games before.

Nelo Angelo
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:10 PM
Neverwinter Nights.

Is your computer good by the way?

tha16thletter
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Sorry, can't help you. I haven't played ANY online games before.

Wow, I thought I was the only one :roll:
[]D

ssjtrunks13
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by tha16thletter

Wow, I thought I was the only one :roll:
[]D

Really? It's nice to know there is someone out there like me.:cool:

tha16thletter
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:12 PM
haha sho nuf trunks ;)
back on topic though, I've heard NWN is really good, a friend of mine has it and for about a good 2 weeks straight all I heard were praises for this game... so if you have a good enuf setup definitely check it out
[]D

DSgamer
Jan 19th, 2003, 06:56 PM
here r some sweet games for pc (rpg's)

-NOX
-Diablo
-Diablo 2
-neverwinter nights
-elder scrolls 3 morrowind
-baldur's gate 1-2
-diablo 2 expantion pack

there's probably more, but those r the ones i own

David
Jan 19th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted By dan da man

yes they are good but i dont want to pay.

Well, I can't help you now, because im usaully playing with PS2 games, not computer. Why don't you look at a online store, then find info. about it. Hope I helped a little.

dan da man
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Nelo Angelo

Is your computer good by the way?

yes it is pretty decent.

DSgamer
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:12 PM
how decend??

kupoartist
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:14 PM
online RPGs? I haven't truthfully played many. Deus Ex sucks online in my opinion, because they simply made it into a online FPS and the RPG elements have been almost completely removed in doing so (should have been a co-operative game without a doubt.) TBH, a lot of the games mentioned here really don't appeal to me: i've even played bits of most of them, which is more than I play some games that otherwise I would avoid.

The only online RPG i've ever played for any considerable time would be Ragnarok Online though... It was kind of cute graphically, and was completely Free as it was in Beta. Believe me, fluttering your eyelashes can get you very far in an MMORPG :laugh:

Edit: oooppsss... System Shock II is probably great online. Trouble is finding 1. A copy of System Shock II. 2. The Mulitplayer Patch. 3. someone to play with. 4. The time to play it. Aside from that, it'd be better than Deus Ex any day of the week!

IcyMourdor
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:18 PM
Good ole EverCrack. I love playing this game since i have many friends that play on my server. I suggest you get this game. Maybe me and my guild could help you out.

Vicious
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:38 AM
The best RPG for PC is definately Diablo II. My friend has it and the movies in the game look so real. The story line is really cool (about fighting between angels and demons and some other stuff). It's really fun to play online too.

rpgKing
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:57 AM
everquest