PDA

View Full Version : E3!-!-!

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 02:54 AM
Yes, I Know. Its Far Away, But Still We Can Discuss About It. What We Want To Be In It..... What Games They Should Talk About Or Should Show. So What Would U Like To See In This Years E3?.!

Well I Wanna Hear About Kojima's New Title. Which I Dont Really Think Konami Will Mention....!.....But I Do Wanna Know If RE4 Will Ever Come On Ps2 Or Not!

And By The Way....How Many Of U Are Planning On Going To E3 This Year!..! We Ps2Fantasy Members Can Meet Up! Lol! That'd Be Great! Dont U Think.

Well......The E3 Conference Is On May 21-23, And The Exposition Will Take Place From May 22nd Till May 24th!.!

I Might Might Might End Up There!.! I Doubt. But Still Oh Well.

I Love E3 And Tokyo Game Shows!!.!! They All Are Amazing, And Our Forum Will Have Alot More To Discuss About The New Games That'll be Shown In It! :)

Soul Angel
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:21 AM
I would love to go to the E3 show but me living in the UK and all makes it very unlikely that will happen :(

But I would like to hear about more Final Fantasy games to come and what sony has planned for the future and all etc! :rolleyes:

FreakOut
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:31 AM
Same here, i would never be able to go to E3 with me being in UK.

At E3 i would like to see the showing V-Rally 3 and Colin McRae Rally 3. I'm not a hige racing fan but these two should be awesome.

Spirit
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:39 AM
I might be able to go to the next e3, although I never know since it's in CA, but then again so are many of my friends...

nanjij
Jan 24th, 2002, 12:56 PM
i saw the high lights of the last one on game network. it looked soo good i wish i woz gonna be there :(

jenova_jeb
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:44 PM
I want to hear about the new Chrono title Square is planning, and also some Final Fantasy stuff. Then just stuff on the Sony and Nintendo, and I would like to know what good GBA games are coming out.

Reid
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:05 PM
Yep, E3 would be cool to go too, but I don't know about how cramped a place like that would be!
It's a hefty drive from Ontario to California too.

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:33 PM
Same Here Man, All The Way From Mississuaga, To L.A. Ouch!.! But It'll Be Fun When U Reach There!.! Although U Must Be 18+ To Enter!.! I Think Thats Kinda Stupid.!. I Mean Common, Its Games We Are Talking About! Oh Well

Soul Angel
Jan 25th, 2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Although U Must Be 18+ To Enter!.!

I never knew that! :eek:
Well at least I know I'm old enough to go to it, if I ever do go to it sometime in my life!

BowevelJoe
Jan 25th, 2002, 07:46 AM
probably because of the free beer and pretzels they give out at the door, wait...then it would be 21..maybe its because if the M rated games, because you know lil kids would be wanting to play them first...

LiquidSm0ke
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:10 AM
I'm going, since I work in the gaming industry :)

Soul Angel
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Lucky you LiquidSm0ke!
Your not only going to go to E3 but you also work in the gaming industry too!

Oh well

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:02 PM
Does UK Gets A Show Like E3?. I Think It Does. I Cant Remember.!. But Do U Guys Get An Exhibition. And If Yes. When..?..What Is It Called. Cause Japan Gets The Tokyo Game Show. And States Gets The E3 In LA. What About UK!?!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:22 PM
Man i always wanted to go to E3 but i know ill never get the chance