PDA

View Full Version : KH help

ssjtrunks13
Jan 17th, 2003, 04:23 PM
I was wondering what the different tournaments in Olympus are and how you unlock them.

DragonSphere
Jan 17th, 2003, 06:16 PM
From the top of my head I can't remember all the names of the tournaments, but for the first 3 or so, they unlock after you've completed a certain world. At that point (upon completing a world), one of the Chipmunks will notify you if another one had opened or not.

However, for the Hades Cup, you have to lock the Hollow Bastion world first. From there on, beat the cup and you'll have a chance to fight the secret matches.

mark0™
Jan 17th, 2003, 07:43 PM
i think the Hades cup is unlocked before you lock up Hallow Bastion, after the first time you visit, after you beat Riku (and Sora uses the evil keyblade), I think thats when Hades cup is available.

When you beat the Hades cup, you can enter the Gold and Platinum Matches afterwards. Gold is the Ice Titan, and Platinum is Sephiroth (hardest boss in the whole game, even harder than the final boss apparently)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:34 PM
Thanks for your help!

David
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted By mark0

When you beat the Hades cup, you can enter the Gold and Platinum Matches afterwards. Gold is the Ice Titan

Ice Titan? Is that one of those monsters at FF7, in the snow area where you fall to, after snowboarding off the cliff?

Sorry if this is off topic, but I got to know. And also sorry if I ain't any help with this thread.

0===(=====================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

DragonSphere
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:42 AM
Nope, the one in KH is the Ice Titan from the Disney "Hercules" movie.

David
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:00 AM
Alright, thank's DragonSphere.So, that's the ice titan, huh, no figure, I guess? Will anyway thank's again.

0===(====================>

ssjtrunks13
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:32 PM
It ahsn't disrupted the topic of this and I don't care if it did or not.

David
Jan 18th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Oh, I didn't huh, well thats a relief. Phew, * rubbing my forehead*...LOL:laugh:

0===(======================>

ssjtrunks13
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:52 PM
How do you get Sora's cheer ability?

David
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:24 PM
You will get it on the way when you lvl up more.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:55 PM
That's, I figured it out before I read your reply.

After you complete the Pooh mini games and making certain requirements you talk to Owl at Pooh's house and he gives it to you