PDA

View Full Version : If u could only get one game which would it be?

DSgamer
Jan 17th, 2003, 12:32 AM
ok, if u could get a game, any game for any console ever made, which would it be???????

Zone
Jan 17th, 2003, 02:43 AM
Zombies Ate My Neighbors. I really loved this game and want to play it again, but I can't find it anywhere.

Cloud Benvolio
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:01 AM
Steel Battalion. I can't find it anwhere and yes it is out.

dan da man
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:35 AM
metal gear for NES
i so wanna get this game!

Daniel Legge
Jan 17th, 2003, 01:05 PM
Well i wud have to say Pro Evoultion Soccer 2!!

kupoartist
Jan 17th, 2003, 01:31 PM
well... if my entire collection was lost I would buy FFVI, but then this isn't a "whats you favorite game thread"... so If I could have any rare game I would almost definatly get System Shock 1... thats possibly one of my most wanted deleted games (and the second was fantastic) . And If I could get a game that is unfinished, I'd probably get Homeworld 2

Gadzoox
Jan 17th, 2003, 02:04 PM
I'd say the Zelda games on PS2, my life would then be complete.

Plug 4
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Zone

Zombies Ate My Neighbors. I really loved this game and want to play it again, but I can't find it anywhere.

hahah i remember that game lolol.....it was damn good.

a game that i would like to have it would be "formula one built to win"......for the nes. If anyone ever played that game well i guess u would agree that this game is one of the best racing game ever.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 17th, 2003, 04:01 PM
I guess Metal Gear for the NES or maybe it would be the second ZElda game for the same system.(I don't remember the exact name but I know it had 'Link' in the title)

Zone
Jan 17th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

metal gear for NES
i so wanna get this game!

My brother has both Metal Gear and Snake's Revenge. Funny thing is, he doesn't own an NES.

dan da man
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Zone

My brother has both Metal Gear and Snake's Revenge. Funny thing is, he doesn't own an NES.

how long has he owned the games?
and where did he get them from?

Decifer
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

I'd say the Zelda games on PS2, my life would then be complete.

WHUT! theres Zelda games coming on Ps2

ssjtrunks13
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:56 PM
I sure would like to see this. A Zelda game for PS2, interesting.

DSgamer
Jan 17th, 2003, 06:01 PM
star ocean 1, for SNES I can't find that anywhere :(

dan da man
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I sure would like to see this. A Zelda game for PS2, interesting.

would be intresting, but i think that game is nintendo main weapon.

David
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:53 PM
I don't really want a game from the past, but I do want a FF11 expansion card, and the playonline.com installation disk.

I really can't help myself if this game is going to be so good when it comes out.

0===(=====================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Gadzoox
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Decifer

REALLY!?!? WOO!! first the Sims, now Zelda!! I can die happy!!! XD

Daedaelus
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:33 PM

Where did you hear that BS?

REALLY!?!? WOO!! first the Sims, now Zelda!! I can die happy!!!

Don't act dumb. Zelda will never come out for anything other than Nintendo systems. It's a first party game, hell its developed by Miyamoto and published by Nintendo.

Back to topic: If I could only get one game ever, I would choose "Xenogears"

Gadzoox
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Iguana

Don't act dumb.

Me? NOT act dumb? That's impossible!! I AM QUEEN DUMB!

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Hmmm...can it be an arcade game? I would want one of the original Dragon's Lair arcade machines. I still love it, just for the memories. I remember how it knocked us all on our a$$es when it came out in 83.

Zone
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:00 AM
how long has he owned the games?
and where did he get them from?

For a few years now. He got them from a friend.

MakgSnake
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:19 PM
I would wanna get the "METAL GEAR" game in "RAW GENRE"....... that is play the game for 20 years or something. But if I die I'd have to buy a new one. BUT I WONT! I am telling you I WONT!!!!...Believe ME!!!

So yeah, 20 years would keep me busy for sometime. Can Shannon Elizebeth be with me during that time??. Oh Thank You! :D

Daedaelus
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

Me? NOT act dumb? That's impossible!! I AM QUEEN DUMB!

:laugh:

trunks69420
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:10 AM
I would probably want to get Final Fantasy 1 for the NES. I look all the time and when i do find it, it goes for 50 +:mad:
P.S. I also have Metal Gear for the NES, I was just playing it the other day. That and Double Dragon;)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:11 PM
I've always wanted to get FF1, Double Dragon, and Contra for the NES, but my still would be Metal Gear.

DSgamer
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:40 PM
i got ff1, but my NES got stolen :( a long time ago so as soon as i buy a NES i will start playing it

ZeroBeat77
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:20 AM
people might say to me shut the f$#% up of what game i'm bout to say but wat the hell.

halo 2

Vicious
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:28 PM
I wanna get Devil May Cry 2, FFX, FFX-2, FFVII-2 (if it comes out), Metal Gear Solid 3, Zelda: The Wind Waker, Tekken 4, Skies of Arcadia: Legends, Unreal Tournament 2003, and Halo 2.

I know that it isn't a game, but I also desperately want to get a Dell Dimension 4550. The PC I have know is a 5 year old Compaq that can barely play any games.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Knight

I know that it isn't a game, but I also desperately want to get a Dell Dimension 4550. The PC I have know is a 5 year old Compaq that can barely play any games.

That would be nice. The computer I uise looks like a five year Compaq that can barely play games. What I mean is it isn't a Compaq but it is pretty old and slow on the internet even with broadband from Systemax.

dan da man
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:08 PM
wasnt this thread about the presant games, not the future?

ssjtrunks13
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:53 AM

wasnt this thread about the presant games, not the future?

That's what I thought. I thought it was about games already made that you wish you had a chance to play.