PDA

View Full Version : SH3 to ship w/ 70-Minute Soundtrack/Gamecube Release?

Beretta55
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:59 PM
Konami announces that its upcoming horror action sequel will be bundled with a 70-minute soundtrack when it ships this summer.

Konami of America has today announced that Silent Hill 3, which is scheduled for release this summer, will ship with a 70-minute music soundtrack. Composed, performed, and edited by the game's producer, Akira Yamaoka, the soundtrack will feature four exclusive vocal tracks in addition to the game's musical score.
Silent Hill 3 is a third-person adventure game in which players assume the role of a teenage girl named Heather Morris, whose world is turned upside down when the mall she likes to hang out in is overrun with gruesome monsters and half-dead creatures.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2908902,00.html

The following has yet to be confirmed by official spokesmen for the title(s) in question. Nothing contained within this news piece is to be taken as fact and/or true.

According to Japanese gaming site, VideogamerX.net, Konami is working on the next 10 titles for the Nintendo GameCube. While all of this is currently only speculation, we thought we should share the current rumblings with you.

Pro Evolution Soccer 3
Remake of Metal Gear Solid
A straight port of Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
Eclipse
Goeman(!)
Silent Hill 3
ISS 3
Turtles (Presumably of Teenage Mutant Ninja variety)
WTA Tennis 2004
Contra

http://www.nintendojo.com/infocus/view_item.php?1042686094

KraftSLU
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:06 PM
Wow, thats gonna sucks if it is GC exclusive. I liked the fact that Silent Hill 2 was on multiple systems. Made it easier for people to play, as it was a decent game.

Beretta55
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU

Wow, thats gonna sucks if it is GC exclusive. I liked the fact that Silent Hill 2 was on multiple systems. Made it easier for people to play, as it was a decent game.
nah it's not going to be a GC exclusive. kanomi is being kind and giving GC gamer's the chance to play silent hill 3. but i havent seen anything on a xbox release for 3 though.

MakgSnake
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:48 PM
I am pretty glad by the list for the GAMECUBE, pretty sweet I suppose.
And I am not surprised as Kojima (even if he hasn't or will) decided to release the REMAKE of MGS on GameCube, out of all the interviews Ive read of him, he really likes GameCube and Nintendo Products.

As for the Turtle title. Yes Konami is making a "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" title, to hit the shelves for 2003 Xmas. And it'll be based on the upcoming FOX series that still has to be aired. But from what I read, its a mutli-platform title.

and THANKS GOD, ISS PRO EVOLUTION 3 IS COMING . I THANK GOD SOOOOO MUCH FOR THAT. The best soccer franshise ever made!!! Fifa looks like "trash" in my opinion infront of the realism of ISS!!!. :D :D

NINJA TURTLES ARE BACK (http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/tmnt_011603_07.jpg)

DSgamer
Jan 17th, 2003, 12:26 AM
so the game will come with the soundtrack??

dan da man
Jan 17th, 2003, 07:44 AM
WOW!! this great news if it is true, now i am sure to get a gamecube just dont know what colour to pick lol.
if they do a gamecube remake of mgs i hope its the same as mgs but with super graphics, i would shoot myself if xbox got this deal and made it exclusive, like they allways do!

Beretta55
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

WOW!! this great news if it is true, now i am sure to get a gamecube just dont know what colour to pick lol.
if they do a gamecube remake of mgs i hope its the same as mgs but with super graphics, i would shoot myself if xbox got this deal and made it exclusive, like they allways do!
nintendo will pull a all out war if that happen's! *nintendo fan's load their rifle's*
nintendo genral: suit up!
:laugh:
but yeah it's going to be in the same vain is as resident evil. it will be metal gear solid with updated graphic's. so shibby!:P

ssjtrunks13
Jan 17th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Cool Turtles picture Makg! I have played the first Turtles game for Gameboy, TMNT 3:The Manhattan Project for NES, and TMNT IV for SNES. This news has made me want to get a Gamecube even more than I wanted to.

Infernal Mass
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Frostman445

Konami announces that its upcoming horror action sequel will be bundled with a 70-minute soundtrack when it ships this summer.

Konami of America has today announced that Silent Hill 3, which is scheduled for release this summer, will ship with a 70-minute music soundtrack. Composed, performed, and edited by the game's producer, Akira Yamaoka, the soundtrack will feature four exclusive vocal tracks in addition to the game's musical score.
Silent Hill 3 is a third-person adventure game in which players assume the role of a teenage girl named Heather Morris, whose world is turned upside down when the mall she likes to hang out in is overrun with gruesome monsters and half-dead creatures.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2908902,00.html

The following has yet to be confirmed by official spokesmen for the title(s) in question. Nothing contained within this news piece is to be taken as fact and/or true.

According to Japanese gaming site, VideogamerX.net, Konami is working on the next 10 titles for the Nintendo GameCube. While all of this is currently only speculation, we thought we should share the current rumblings with you.

Pro Evolution Soccer 3
Remake of Metal Gear Solid
A straight port of Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
Eclipse
Goeman(!)
Silent Hill 3
ISS 3
Turtles (Presumably of Teenage Mutant Ninja variety)
WTA Tennis 2004
Contra

http://www.nintendojo.com/infocus/view_item.php?1042686094

If it does make it to the cube it'll be a port. Silent Hill 3 was designed and developed for the ps2 from the ground up.