PDA

View Full Version : My first sig!!!

ToxicUK
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:16 PM
Please tell me what you think of it.. its my first ever go at making a sig on a forum so i must be hooked on this place - anyways all comments will be reviewed thanks...:phew:

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:54 PM
I can't see it. Geocities doesn't allow remote linking.

ToxicUK
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:55 PM
So please where can i get it on the web to allow linkup:peoples:

Vic Viper
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by ToxicUK

So please where can i get it on the web to allow linkup:peoples:

www.ranchoweb.com

ToxicUK
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:12 PM
How about now? Please tell me what you think?:phew:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:45 PM
I said it before and I'll say it again, great use of the pictures. I also noticed the blue disk is made through tranparency, it makes it even better lookin'.

ToxicUK
Jan 15th, 2003, 04:12 PM
;) ;) :cool:

Pu the Owl
Jan 15th, 2003, 09:25 PM
It's too big IMO :heh:
And maybe some of the images used could be saved in higher resolution.

mark0™
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:25 PM
Your images are way to jaggy :disturb: Try and sort that out.

ToxicUK
Jan 16th, 2003, 02:24 PM
First of all - i couldnt really do it any smaller or it would have gone all wrong from how i was doing it and secondly the jaggy bit is dleiberate - take al ook at my nick (not on the pic) and make the resemblance.:roll:

mark0™
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Ah I see, you made it jaggy to represent illness or whatever the word is, thats cool. Should try to resize it a little though If you do it over again. :)

Gadzoox
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Your first try?! That's pretty good!!

What program were you using?

Nelo Angelo
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

I can't see it. Geocities doesn't allow remote linking.

Actually, they do. If you rename the type of picture it is.

Like say for example..........[insert name of picture].txt

.txt allows you to remote link your pictures from Geocites. It also works for Angelfire too. Althrough they might find out and shut you down. I just sign up again............

That is all. Oh, and my sig and avatar should give you proof of this. ^_^

DSgamer
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:31 PM
awesome

Rei
Jan 17th, 2003, 04:10 AM
Frankly, don't like it. Other members explained the reasons: I think the "jaggy look" (as you described it) is somewhat annoying for the eye, after some time you stare at it :P Something with a smooth look would be a lot better for the viewer. And yes, it's definitely too big!

Nelo, the sig is proof of what you said above maybe, but not the avatar, 'cause once you add it to your profile, we upload the image on our server and it's not pointing at the original url anymore.

dan da man
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:13 AM
i dont think it is that big, but the jagged affect does look a bit weird, and hurt your eyes a little.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 17th, 2003, 04:44 PM
I like it anyway!

David
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:03 PM
Where?! Where?! I can't see it!? I'm serious, I ain't joking, so where is it?!

0===(===================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

mark0™
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by David

Where?! Where?! I can't see it!? I'm serious, I ain't joking, so where is it?!

Showing up for me, try looking here If it dont work http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/toxicuk/ps2fantasysig.jpg

David
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted By mark0

Showing up for me, try looking here If it dont work http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/tox...2fantasysig.jpg

Thank's alot Mark!

0===(=====================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Nelo Angelo
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Rei

Frankly, don't like it. Other members explained the reasons: I think the "jaggy look" (as you described it) is somewhat annoying for the eye, after some time you stare at it :P Something with a smooth look would be a lot better for the viewer. And yes, it's definitely too big!

Nelo, the sig is proof of what you said above maybe, but not the avatar, 'cause once you add it to your profile, we upload the image on our server and it's not pointing at the original url anymore.

Oh, I completely forgot about that. o.o

*smacks himself in the head*