PDA

View Full Version : Guess What!

Big Dude
Jan 14th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Nope, not a wall paper :laugh:

I got my new computer and it dosent have a decent photoshop, and I dont know were I go my photoshop to begin with, so I guess you cant expect any new wall papers from me for a while :weep:
Anywho, instead of wall papers I am now moving onto AMVs! Yes, Anime Music Videos. And thats was I need a hosting site. But I couldent find one so I shrank the vid to 5MB and put it on my site.

Here (http://big_dude6.tripod.com/bigdudeswebsite/id16.html) it is.

If you cant get it, its cuz Ive used up all my hourly bandwidth, so you can try again latter if you want.

I dont know if this is suppose to be here, but a vid is art, isnt it?

Anime: Zoids
Music: "Watershed" by Coal Chamber

This is my first wok so go easy :happy:

Pu the Owl
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:02 PM
You're right, I can't see it, and I couldn't look at the Cowboy Bebop wallpaper as well :P I'll try later, in case the link starts to work again :right:

Beretta55
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:40 PM
i cant see it as well but i will check later:P

DSgamer
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:42 PM
I saw it, its pretty tight

Big Dude
Jan 15th, 2003, 12:14 AM
Yeah... umm... I only have a 5.7MB hourly bandwidth on that :heh: so I guess its 1 dowload per hour :right:

David
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:49 AM
It didn't work, ill try again later.

0===(=====================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

ssjtrunks13
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:38 PM
I saw it a few days ago. It was great, I think the music went with what was being showed really well.

Beretta55
Jan 18th, 2003, 08:28 PM
That was awsome big dude! you have to teach me to do this im amazed. the zoid's video was awsome the video spike life's was cool too. the song with that video just clicked besides i like bon jovi:happy:

David
Jan 18th, 2003, 08:59 PM
That was awesome, I know that show of Zoids, but never heard of, um, I dforgot what it's called...

0===(===================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Big Dude
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Frostman445

That was awsome big dude! you have to teach me to do this im amazed. the zoid's video was awsome the video spike life's was cool too. the song with that video just clicked besides i like bon jovi:happy:

Thanx ppl :happy:

I made them with Windows Movie Maker. It comes with WinXP Home Edition, so if you have WinXP you can make them too. But you would have to look for that program on you hard drive, Its kinda hidden, unless you already knew about it. Then all you have to do is have the clips from, for say, a downloaded episode and then music in WAV format, then put it together.

And I've now compleated a 3rd vid, I'll put it up on my site soon. :happy:

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:16 PM
HaHa!! that was really cool. You made that? Great job! :)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Just saw "Spikes Life" and the way you put the pictures together was awesome.

Hylas
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:28 PM
I am unlucky: I can't see it because it says the file is unavailable at the moment.

Big Dude
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Hylas

I am unlucky: I can't see it because it says the file is unavailable at the moment.

Yes, I know, everyone seens to be with my site, I cant evan go to it my self... :disturb: I dislike tripod very much at the moment... :boom:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:39 PM
Your hourly bandwidth is pretty bad huh?

Big Dude
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:04 PM
Yes, my bandwidth sux ass!! :mad: At only 5.7MB an hour, you cant get much. And I also posted the vids up at www.animemusicvideos.org, so I guess thats not helpin' the hourly access... :right: Sorry for this inconvenience, hopefully this will die down eventually so I can accually see my own site :disturb:

Big Dude
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:25 PM
If anyone is still interested, Ive updated my site and the videos. So now there is no bandwidth limit, there is 4 now and they are better quality and all around 40MB. So feel free to download them. :happy:

And if they dont work, tell me plz.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:51 PM
I didn't see the post before t he last. Now people will actually get to see them maybe this topic will pick up because of that.

EDIT:I went ot check out your last link and it says the page can't be displayed(you might want to check into this).