PDA

View Full Version : I will be away, probably for quite a good while.

Frozen
Jan 11th, 2003, 04:34 AM
For some stupid personal reasons, which caught me absolutely off guard, and very suddenly, I'll have to move from my apartment, and my step dad will take the PC to the apartment he'll move. So I don't know, but probably It won't be until I get a PC myself the next time you guys will see me around.

But I promise I will be back, and it may be quite soon, but I really have no idea when will it be.

Until next time, my dear folk. :)

Beretta55
Jan 11th, 2003, 04:56 AM
nooooooooooooo!! i shall zoom out of your computer screen and help you move.......O_o:laugh: but dude im going to miss you cause your a cool guy;) catch you on the flip side man later.

Chara
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Soo..... your stepdad is taking your PC? Why? Is it filled with evil and it must get exorcised?

Well anyway, later man.

kupoartist
Jan 11th, 2003, 06:08 AM
bye bye frozen :( ... please come back!

dan da man
Jan 11th, 2003, 08:19 AM
cya l8r, hope u come back soon.

Pu the Owl
Jan 11th, 2003, 08:22 AM
Sad news Frozen, but we all hope you'll be getting another PC :D

Take care for now!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:26 AM
Hope you come back soon. You seem like a cool guy.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 11th, 2003, 12:25 PM
Later home skillet, keep it real in yo' new crib, fa shizzle. Hope you get's back herre soon, ya heard? Word up, see ya later, f00.

Soul Angel
Jan 11th, 2003, 12:33 PM
See'ya around Frozen, it will be different around the forums without you here.
But I hope you'll get a new PC and will be back here soon. :)

Faile
Jan 11th, 2003, 12:55 PM
Take Care

MakgSnake
Jan 11th, 2003, 01:03 PM
Damn, thats sad news Frozen. Its always nice seeing you around at the forums. Hmmmmm.. Hope you come back soon. We all will miss ya! Enjoy!

DSgamer
Jan 11th, 2003, 01:07 PM
damn dude, that sux. If u want a pc for cheap just ask me, i can build u a new one for about 1/2 the price they sell at stores.

p3ac3 hom3y

Deathwatchz
Jan 11th, 2003, 07:56 PM
that really sux man. i hope you get back soon, cuz im gonna miss ya!

Daedaelus
Jan 11th, 2003, 07:59 PM
Bad news to hear, Frozen. Anyway, come back soon!

Harry
Jan 11th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Really bad news Frozen... take care.

Vicious
Jan 13th, 2003, 11:19 AM
See ya later man, hope u come back when u get a new computer.:disturb:

fantasytiger
Jan 13th, 2003, 02:34 PM
:weep: :weep: i am so sorry to here that please do try to come back we will all miss you a whole bunch be safe and good luck

:kupo:..........:weep:

( wow!!! i think Ziggy was growing attached to you too interesting)

Gadzoox
Jan 13th, 2003, 03:30 PM
Awww, hope things go well for you! We'll be here!

Frozen
Feb 7th, 2003, 12:29 PM
Hi guys, I've missed ya'll, I got a chance and came to Kinko's which is the only place I've found with internet access, but I still haven't got a PC at home.

But I finally bought a car so I should be able to get me a PC when I get a second job!

I'll try to be back soon.

Tkae care you all!!! :)

Gadzoox
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Woo!! Nice to hear from ya!! Congrats on your car!!! :happy:

Vicious
Feb 7th, 2003, 03:10 PM
Ill take a new car over a new computer any day.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 7th, 2003, 04:17 PM
it's nice to hear from you. Hopefully, It will be like old times when you return.

David
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Yes! Frozen is back! He has to go again... Congrads on the car.

Frozen
Mar 15th, 2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by goodman

Hey dude, check out some internet cafe's in Austin, there is one on every street corner there. Check in once a week or so. See you then.....

I wish you could tell me which corners cuz I haven't found the first internet cafe in about 2 months, sir.

But I finally found a library in which I could get internet access (because Kinkos is a piece of sh... they charged me 10 bucks for about 15 minutes that I used the PC that day)

So yeah, now you'll see me a little bit more frequently but not nearly as much as it was before. Oh well, gotta get a PC!

I miss this place a lot, I hope everyone has been having a good time!

Pu the Owl
Mar 15th, 2003, 09:09 PM
It's good to see you're still coming, even if only for a couple of minutes, to say hello! I hope you get the chance to find a PC to come back more often!

merylsilverburg
Mar 15th, 2003, 10:19 PM
Frozen-sama! :D It's been a while....hope you get a new PC soon, we all miss you! :happy:

ssjtrunks13
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:51 AM
Yeah, what Meryl said. I look forward to the day that you come back as often as you would like.

Rei
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Still no PC, huh? That sucks Fro, but let's hope you get one very soon, so you can come back posting ;)

happy_doughnut
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Aw, that's pretty harsh, Mr. Goodman :( Especially since I myself was one of the persons that wouldn't be able to send money... I'm pretty sure, that if *minors* like myself could, would, seeing as how this community really is a very kind one.

But in any case, as I said before, Frozen, hope to see ya around here soon again :)

Frozen
Mar 20th, 2003, 06:56 PM
Heh, it's kinda funny to know that it actually DOES make me happy to see that people actually kind of miss me over the internet, sinceI miss them the same way. Anyways, Now at least I got access in this library, but I definitely need to buy a PC no matter what, although I don't want anything cheap, I want nothing lesser than what I had before, and that means that I need to save some good money before I can do it, but now with those car bills and with that goddamned killer insurance it's gonna be hard :mad: :laugh:

The ppl I live with used to have a PC before I moved, but they have a 1 year old baby, and she seems to have a lot of fun tuning on and off every swith she finds, so she fried the PC, or so they say. SO yeah, I just got no other option than to buy me a new PC.

Well, I appreciate the interest ya'll. And don't worry, you don't need to send no money to mr. goodman, you can send it directly to me :laugh: :B

ssjtrunks13
Mar 20th, 2003, 08:59 PM
I've heard about these cool computers that are aupposed to be great for gamers. For more information the website is www.alienware.com.

Frozen
Mar 22nd, 2003, 05:14 PM
True, very high-dollar equipment, although I would probably invest in one of those if I had the money and no other expenses. I need to begin some shopping around and see what's best, because I don't want anything cheap, just something real good for a fair price.

Daedaelus
Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:22 PM
I say build your own if you have some time and patience. Thats what I do, and my computer kills an AlienWare any day of the week.