PDA

View Full Version : How Do U?

MakgSnake
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:00 AM
I Was Reading A Thread In Act/Adven And It Gave Me An Idea Of A Thread.

So...Here It Is.

How Do U Play Ure Games?

I Mean To Say..........When U Play It For The First Time. Ure Intentions Are To Finish It As Soon As Possible Or.....Do U Take Ure Time To Get To An End?

Seriously........I Never Ever Hurry To Finish A Game. I Always Take My Time. I Dunno Why.......But Thats Just Me!.!

The Only Game That I Played Like A Maniac Was Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons Of Liberty, Cause I Waited For That Game For More Then 2 Years Almost. And I Wanted To Know The Story Sooooooooo Bad. I Guess Thats Why.

But Otherwise I Play All My Games Slowly.....So When I Save It At The End Of The Day. I Can Go To Bed And Think About Its Story And Gameplay And U Know.........Predict Myself What Might Happen Tomorrow.....When I Play And Proceed. Just Like We Watch TV Shows And All.

What About You? :)

jenova_jeb
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:18 AM
I pretty much play like a maniac :cool: .

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:28 AM
I beat the games as fast as possible holding nothing back

Reddie
Feb 22nd, 2002, 12:08 PM
I like to play games very slowly and discover all the little things.

I don't like to buy a game and finish it after 5 days. :p

Soul Angel
Feb 22nd, 2002, 12:21 PM
I usually take my time on the games which I play and don't rush them

trunks69420
Feb 22nd, 2002, 12:36 PM
If i buy a game, i usually beat it as quick as possible the first time. If the game is essentially good, then the 2nd time through, i take my time and find all the secrets.

x157anz
Feb 22nd, 2002, 01:40 PM
I allways beat the game ASAP. unless it is an RPG were i jus go round finding things out , getting stats up etc.

Ryoga
Feb 22nd, 2002, 02:43 PM
I like to take a lot of time to beat a game, so I get more involved.

GaseousSnake
Feb 22nd, 2002, 06:11 PM
I like it the slow and steady mode.Probably with 100% Solitude.:D

merylsilverburg
Feb 22nd, 2002, 06:28 PM
I hardly have time to play games, so I TRY to finish them as fast as possible, but for some strange reason, I can't do it! It takes me forever to finish a game; the first game I sped right through was ICO, the second game was MGS2! I finished it in 6 days!! That's a HUGE accomplishment for me, 'cause it took me, like, 2 and 1/2 years to finish MGS. :( But, RPGs for me is a major problem, 'cause they're soooooo long and have sooooo many secrets and side quests.....I still have 6 RPGs at home I still gotta finish! :eek: :eek:

IcyMourdor
Feb 22nd, 2002, 06:46 PM
I'm never in a rush to play and finish a game. I like to take my time with the games.

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 22nd, 2002, 06:54 PM
I take my sweet time, since my objective in a game is to discover every single secret present :D

Spirit
Feb 22nd, 2002, 07:12 PM
I play like a drugee having one day left to live. I play to beat it as soon as possible and play it again. I go for the story the first time, then the secret **** the next time :P

merylsilverburg
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by spiritslayer
I play like a drugee having one day left to live. I play to beat it as soon as possible and play it again. I go for the story the first time, then the secret **** the next time :P

I would LOVE to do that. Man! How much time do you guys have?! :(

nanjij
Feb 22nd, 2002, 09:13 PM
well i normaly complete a game as soon as i turn the ps2 on but i dont mean too. i was nervous reck playing jax and daxter i tryed to resist playing it but i cant and i think im doing the same with S of E. I NEED HELP!!

Reid
Feb 23rd, 2002, 01:13 PM
Well, I don't have too much time on my hands so I usually take a decent amount of time to finish a game, unless I become hopelessly addicted to it.
On weekdays I'm too involved with school-related stuff and on the weekend I don't like to stay inside playing videogames, so usually a sunday afternoon or long weekend are the only times I really get to play a game.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 23rd, 2002, 01:13 PM
I'm nor very good at video games, but I still like to play them like nots, it just takes me a very long time to beat them. So I guess I'm one of the guys who tries to finnish the game as soon as possible. But the length of time makes it seem like I take my time.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
I'm nor very good at video games, but I still like to play them like nots, it just takes me a very long time to beat them. So I guess I'm one of the guys who tries to finnish the game as soon as possible. But the length of time makes it seem like I take my time.

Yeah it took you awhile to beat SH2

007_JamesBond
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:39 PM
first I take it easy to get the feel

the second time I play I will then realize to save my ammo then when I turn the corner and there are tons of the enemy I will then know to give then hell and shoot the hell out of them