Bet sparky can find her.

What? Oh great, sure...
Here, he not lay.
What is that, by the hay?
Sparky and the heifer got away.

P.S.R.

David
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:36 PM
That's a funny poem, I liked it. Poem's should have laughter in it sometimes. That was nice Chick3nWire.

0===(======================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Redpyramidhead
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:57 AM
That Cow and Dog thing actually gives me a good idea...I'll be back with what I'm talking about soon.

_RED_ stuff

Lost_myth
Jan 10th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Ok... I'm clueless.

Thanks David.

This poem was actually created because Gamer asked me to write about a cow and a dog..."make it happy too." This is as happy as it gets. The dog and the cow escape the abusive farmer!

Faile
Jan 10th, 2003, 05:19 PM
email it to him then. this has no worth here.

Lost_myth
Jan 10th, 2003, 05:26 PM
Faile, you sound so bitter. Of course it has worth here. I like to share it with my fellow forum members.

Faile
Jan 11th, 2003, 08:20 AM
i'm not bitter, i just do not like spam. which this is.

tha16thletter
Jan 11th, 2003, 01:29 PM
how are you to say that something someone wrote is spam? Maybe it was just meant to be light hearted, as I'm sure it was. Sure, its not the deepest poem ever created but they dont all have to be, open your mind... goodness.
[]D

Lost_myth
Jan 11th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Fan Fiction
Post your stories, novels, poems and so on here.

Thankyou! It's a poem none-the-less and it says above: post here.

Faile
Jan 11th, 2003, 06:38 PM
that is not poetry. it has no worth here. i'm going to lock this thread tomorrow. This is spam. Sorry.

xx

DSgamer
Jan 12th, 2003, 12:13 AM
what do u mean this is not a poem faile, this is a beautiful poem, i love it chick3n wire :)

Faile
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:28 AM
it has no poetical worth. Therefore it is spam. A collection of rhyming words is not suited to a gaming fanfic forum. The poetry aspect of this forum does indeed include more lighthearted pieces of poetry, yet this isn't one of them.

Spam won't be allowed for the simple reason that it's not aimed nor at creating real content for the forums