PDA

View Full Version : Next : Characters!

MakgSnake
Feb 22nd, 2002, 07:14 AM
Ok I Know Most Of U Dont Wanna Talk About It. As Its Too Early To Discuss But Just For Fun. I Wanna Do This. I Know I Wont Be Online For 2 Weeks So I Wanna Put Atleast One Thread In My Fav Forums!

Which Characters Do U Think Would Make A Come Back. Or Should Come Back. This Is What I Think.

Solid Snake..................... 100%
Raiden (May Be Playable) 100%
Otacon (May Be)................75%
Meryl (For Sure)................100%
Niamo................................50%
Mei Ling.............................85%
Roy Cambell.......................90%
Vamp.................................85%
Revolver Ocelot..................100%
Liquid's Arm........................100%
Liquid's Whole Body...........50%
Grey Fox.............................25%
Raven.................................50%

I Really Wish Olga N Fortune Make A Come Back But I Know Its Not Possible. These Two Female Character Are One Of The Best Ive Ever Seen!.! Simply Amazing!.!.!

Well As For These Percentages, its My Opinion. U Guys Can Give It Ure Own!.! :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:35 AM
Snake will return,and otacon, meryl, naomi,roy cambell, mei ling,etc to accompany snake in his next adventure,and i know ocelot will return and i have a feeling all of liquid will come back to haunt snake

Rei
Feb 22nd, 2002, 03:41 PM
I'm sure Solid Snake and Ocelot will be back in a sequel. Also I think there are good possibilities to see Otacon and *cough cough* Liquid.

I'm not sure of Vamp, but there's not much sense to make him come back...

GaseousSnake
Feb 22nd, 2002, 04:09 PM
I think Solid,Revolver,Meryl,Otacon.MAY BE Raiden.But Roy,Mei,sholud also be present and as for the Ninja.....well you never can tell

merylsilverburg
Feb 22nd, 2002, 05:50 PM
Definitely have Solid (Duh!), Meryl, the Ninja, Revolver Ocelot, Liquid, Otacon, Roy, and Mei Ling. I dunno about Raiden though. It would be cool to see if he'd grown up some. :D But, Ocelot would definitely be back. That dude will never die. :rolleyes:

GaseousSnake
Feb 22nd, 2002, 07:52 PM
The moment revolver dies,that will be the end of the MGS series

merylsilverburg
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:03 PM
Yeah, Ocelot seems to be the main bad guy in the series, doesn't he? I wonder how long he'll survive in the series? I wonder how many MGS's they're gonna make?!

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:21 PM
I see in the next installment that one of ocelot comrades (maybe one of the patroits)will kill him off

merylsilverburg
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:40 PM
Oooh....that'd be good. But, then, we won't have the thrill to kill that bastard off. :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:42 PM
Ah dont worry if my proclimation was true im sure konami would throw snake in a fight with ocelot before one of the patroits killed him off.Heres a cool example for a plot, one of the patroits sends ocelot to kill snake,ocelot fails goes back then one of the patroits kill him in a gruesome way

merylsilverburg
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:51 PM
Ah...I see what you mean! :D That'd be a really cool scene! But, still, it would be better to make Ocelot the final boss, since he really is an SOB, and it would feel really good to finish him. But, hey, I like your idea too!

Pu the Owl
Feb 22nd, 2002, 10:29 PM
but but but...you're forgetting about one thing:

*spoilers*

Liquid's arm!

Maybe the arm will take its revenge? Maybe Ocelot will kill himself to get rid of that stupid arm? LOL :D that's a funny possibility!

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 12:06 AM
Ha, ha, ha! That'd be hilarious! :laugh: Can you imagine Snake and Ocelot in the middle of a battle, then suddenly, Liquid's arm starts taking over and now, it's a struggle between Ocelot and the arm?! XD It'll be like Ocelot having multiple personalities. :D

GaseousSnake
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:34 PM
:laugh: what a sight.The moment that fool starts fighting himself ill pick up my socom and blast his head off.

MakgSnake
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

Maybe the arm will take its revenge?
That'll Be Like "Me Myself And Irene" I Think :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by GaseousSnake
:laugh: what a sight.The moment that fool starts fighting himself ill pick up my socom and blast his head off.

Ha, ha!! Same here, man! ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:48 PM
I think it would be awesome just to watch himself struggle with his own arm hehe

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:59 PM
That'd be funny too. Bring out the popcorn! :laugh: But, Ocelot, being the bad-ass he is, he might recover and blast Snake away. We wouldn't want that, right? :right:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:01 PM
Ah snakes to smart for that.He'll be watching from a distance.

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:44 PM
Ah....you're right. :right:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:52 PM
Yeah i heard Makg mention raven as one of the hopefulls for a return.I wonder how they could bring him back

Devil Snake
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:52 AM
I want liquid back and full complete liquid

it will be amazing seeing snake going against liquid again, in a gun fight and hand to hand.

Evil Parrot
Mar 13th, 2002, 05:18 AM
They could do what they done with gray fox, and make liquid the new ninja with his exhumed remains!

Or maybe Raiden will be the bad guy, maybe the patriots will kidnap Rose or their kid, and make him go after Snake!

Mmmmmm, so many posibilities.....

MakgSnake
Mar 13th, 2002, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Yeah i heard Makg mention raven as one of the hopefulls for a return.I wonder how they could bring him back
Well, This Is What I Believe.

Raven Was Badly Wounded, And Well Was Going To Die, But Before He Died, The Ravens Around Him Took His Soul Along With His Body. So He Could Just Make A Come Back, And Kojima Could Have Selected Any Toy Figures For MGS2 But He Selected Raven's, So Thats Why I Wonder!

As For What Devil Snake Said, I Think Liquid's Body Will Make A Come Back. HOW?

Well This Is My Own Stupid Way Of Thinking, But Here Goes Nothing.

There Is A Little Possibility That Raven Just Might Return, If He Does, That Guy Doesn't Have Brains So He'll Be Along Side Liquid.

Once Ocelot Meets Up With The Patriots, Liquid Would Be Knowing Where They Are And Everything, So I Dont Think Liquid Would Be Needing Ocelot Body To Walk Around. ONCE Liquid Start Controlling Ocelot's Body, He'd Probably Do Something About HIS Actual Body (Would Get It From Where Ever It Is) And May Be With The Help Of Raven Would Get His Body Back!.!

I Know I Am Talking Crazy And Stupid But I Just Love Day Dreaming About MGS3/4/5/6/7/8 + 's Story Line. Its Just Pure Simple Fun!.!

Killuminati
Mar 13th, 2002, 05:49 PM
i dont think Meryl will be. since Snake says in the game that he doesnt like tomboys anymore(therefore stating that he doesnt like Meryl anymore) if u look at Olga when shes unconcious and call Otacon i think it happens

MakgSnake
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:22 AM
I Think Snake Likes TomBoys. Cause When U Win The Fight Against Olga, Call Otacon, And Snake Will Comment On Olga Saying Something Like "Isn't She A Sweet Angel"....

And Also He Mentions To Meryl That He Finds Her Eyes Beautiful And Compasionate, And He Likes Her Butt.

Well Yeah, He Does Say That He Had Enough TomBoys But Still He Really Liked Meryl, And Olga As Well.....Both Being Tomboys, So I Am Guessing, Snake Is More Attracted To Tomboys Then Just Normal Fancy Girls. :)

MakgSnake
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:45 PM
Well Just One More Thing, I Have A 100% Feeling That NINJA Will Return In MGS3, For Sure...... I A Little Tooo Sure Now.

If U Guys Dont Know........Niomi Was Arrested, And She Stayed In The Jail For Few Months, And Then She Was Rescued By Some Mysterious Person. This Is What Natasha Mentions In Her Book. "Rescuing Someone From A Tight Security Isn't An Easy Job, Only One Man Comes In My Mind When I Think About It", She Says Something Like This. Which I think Means.......That Grey Fox Is Alive And Saved Naimo.

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:30 PM
What?! No Meryl? Are you guys joking? That just can't be possible! Besides, how can Snake forget about her? Arrgh...that just makes me mad. But, you know, Kojima-san did say the reason why Meryl wasn't in this game was because he wanted to focus on the relationship between Snake and Otacon, but he said Meryl is not dead....which means, she could come back. Right? *Begins to weep quietly...* :D

MakgSnake
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:07 AM
She Has To Be There, She Will Be.....Cause I Think Snake's Side Mission Is To Save Olga's Son From the Patriots, I Dont Think Snake Would Be Carrying Around A Baby And All, He'll Probably Call Meryl To Help Him Out And Hand Her The Baby. heheh...

But She Will be There....I Just Know It!.! :D