PDA

View Full Version : Anyone?

PS2Girl
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:24 PM
hey, i was just wondering if im the only one here that when you get stuck on a game that you play alot, does anyone take a little break from that game? Just Curious:roll:

Decifer
Jan 7th, 2003, 09:32 AM
yeah, im like that too, well it depends on how good and hard the game is i never gave up on vice city.... nvm i gave up on The Driver (damn that fat guy)

dan da man
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:30 AM
THE DRIVER that mission sucked! took me ages with alot of stragies (if uever want to kmow mine just ask)

muwahahahahaaaaa when the ginger fat guy who does the driving (damn i forgot his name) he got shot and that was so funny because i hated him! (becuase of that mission "the driver"

ssjtrunks13
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:59 AM
I usually take a break but when I played the first Tony HAwk gamew I kept trying eventhough I didn't seem like I could do it, the same for DBZ: Budokai. But this rarely happens

verccetti
Jan 10th, 2003, 07:57 AM
i usualy play it for a few days straight when i get some days off work. and play part time during work. but only when a game worth playing is out.
so far ffX and gta3 now gta vc

the driver was tough but took me an hour. when it gets real hard i cruise over to my brothers and we stay up all night. mission for mission..

the hardest one for us was the freaken cubins vs the cleo gang. where they brought in a shit load of reinforcements. boy that was a tough one.

current mission is aquiring a damn tank without criminal rating depreciation... (no vehicle spawns) im done with the real missions. sadly(3 days)... gta3 lasted weeks and weeks.

vinny10
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:24 AM
I play soccer games non-stop for days during the Winter. In the Summer I just don't buy games cause I won't play with them when I can go out and play Football.:ghost:

Vicious
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:05 AM
When i first started to play video games, i would get stuck on alot games on certain parts (especially Zelda:Majora's Mask, still haven't beat the game). But now when i go back and play games that i haven't played in a long time, i beat the parts that i couldnt beat before and start to really get into the game, and eventually beat it.

Daniel Legge
Jan 15th, 2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by vinny10

I play soccer games non-stop for days during the Winter. In the Summer I just don't buy games cause I won't play with them when I can go out and play Football.:ghost:

what games do you play? have ypu played pro evolution soccer 2??

Decifer
Jan 15th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Knight

When i first started to play video games, i would get stuck on alot games on certain parts (especially Zelda:Majora's Mask, still haven't beat the game).

that a pretty hard game i never beat it either ill probably try again some day but i put that aside when i got my ps2.

ToxicUK
Jan 16th, 2003, 02:21 PM
Im getting VC real soon but GTA3 i still dont stop playing. Also games like Metal Gear Solid 2 i dont get bored of at all. They r great games and GTA3 i usually if i am bored grab a car and go wild.:laugh: