PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite movie?

David
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:28 PM
Hey you all, I wanna know what's your most favorite movie. I don't care if it is even a 30 or 40 year old movie that you like, or even a theatre movie that is playing now. So go on, and till.

My favorite movie is Triple X, when I first saw it, I loved it. :happy: The part that made this movie my favorite is...well... everything!

0===(=========================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Gadzoox
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:30 PM
DAVID BOWIE!

Zoolander
Night at the Roxbury
Labyrinth
The Two of Me
Interview with the Vampire

the EVIL DEAD series!! OH GOD how could we have forgotten you?!?! My preciousssss...

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:49 PM
So far 8 Mile. Eminem was great. He was also in The Wash.

DSgamer
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:52 PM
5 movies

1)A ClockWork Orange
2)The Evil Dead
3)Trainspoting
4)Fight Club
5)SEVEN

IcyMourdor
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Boondock Saints

This is my all-time favorite movie. The actors did a great job. The soundtrack is decent. The way they did the fight scenes was supurb.

Beretta55
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:28 PM
black hawk down
con air
ocean's 11
jay and silent bob stirke back
tommy boy

Soul Angel
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:29 PM
some of my fave movies are

Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
Dog Soldiers
And the Matrix
I like quite a few movies, but these three are probably my fave so far. :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:02 PM
FACE/OFF

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Umm...

Jay n Silent Bob Strike Back
Black Hawk Down
Enemy at the Gates
Fight Club
Both Lord of the Rings

...I think I named a good amount

Gadzoox
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake

FACE/OFF

I used to be OBSESSED with that movie for like a year!! I"m glad im not the only one who thought it was cool!

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:30 PM
Ohh! My favorite movies are... is order.

1. Dragon Heart (Sean is the best!!)
2. StarWars Series!!!
3. LOTR Series!!!
4. The Fifth Element
5. Space Balls
6. Interveiw with a vampyre
7. Labyrinth
8. Jurrasic Park series!!!

and that's it! :D

David
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:09 PM
Those are excellent movies you guys, jay and silent bob strike back was pretty funny especially at the beginning, but Soul Angel, I heard of dog soldiers, but never seen it, what's it like?

0===(=====================>

Gadzoox
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:15 PM
Darnit!! I forgot Dragon Heart too!! Dragon Heart 2 was alright too, but not as good as the first by far!

Redpyramidhead
Jan 7th, 2003, 02:39 AM
I'll name a few random ones:

1. Insomnia
2. Vanilla Sky
2. Seven
3. Hannibal Lector series
4. LOTR 1 and 2
5. American History X
6. Belly
7. Scarface (of course)
8. Face/Off

There you go...eight in your face...

_RED_ stuff

Piggle_humsy
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:24 AM
Radio Flyer
Goonies
Fight Club
Labrynth
Cry Baby
Corrina Corrina
Bluebird of Happiness
A Bugs Life
Dirty Dancing
All Kevin Smith Films
Very Bad Things
and loads more I'm sure!

I know it was suppose to be just one but i could never ever choose just one! I am a total film buff and live to watch films! :phew:

Piggle :roll:
x x x

Redpyramidhead
Jan 7th, 2003, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

Very Bad Things

x x x

Ohmy god i remember that movie and to this day i thought i was the only one who liked it! dude...im never hiring a hooker in vegas!
Speaking of dark humor...Death to Smoochy was an awesome flick! Robin Williams is just plain off the wall in it:laugh:

_RED_ stuff

Piggle_humsy
Jan 7th, 2003, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

Ohmy god i remember that movie and to this day i thought i was the only one who liked it! dude...im never hiring a hooker in vegas!
Speaking of dark humor...Death to Smoochy was an awesome flick! Robin Williams is just plain off the wall in it:laugh:

_RED_ stuff

I've never heard of Death to Smoochy??? Why have i not heard of this film?? :peoples:
I think Robin williams is great!
Seriously why haven't i heard of this film??
K thats it i'm searching for it on the internet!
Has it just come out in america or sumink?

Very bad things was a bad ass film! :disturb:
I thought the ending was hilarious! Cameron diaz was fantastic!

x x x

Infernal Mass
Jan 7th, 2003, 06:54 AM
Ronin
Scarface
Replacement Killers
the professional
Rush Hour 1 & 2
Escape from new york
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

The professional and Escape form new york have inspired some of the best developers and producers of the gaming industry. Itagaki of team ninja created the character Leon of the Dead or Alive series after the same Leon in the flim The Professional.

Soul Angel
Jan 7th, 2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by David

but Soul Angel, I heard of dog soldiers, but never seen it, what's it like?

I thought it was pretty good, it had its gory parts to it but it was also pretty funny as well.
Its probably one of the best movies I've seen with Werewolfs in it, well at least imo anyway.
Its worth checking out if you like those type of movies.

Rush Hour 1 & 2

EEK! How could of I forgotten about Rush Hour 1 & 2, I liked those movies and pretty much any movie with Jackie Chan in it.

dan da man
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:15 AM
the matrix, goldeneye (its on tonight in uk) many others just cant remeber:P

ssjtrunks13
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:41 AM

I've never heard of Death to Smoochy??? Why have i not heard of this film?? :peoples:

Death to Smoochy is already on vidoe and DVD over here in the States.

Gadzoox
Jan 7th, 2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Soul Angel
Its probably one of the best movies I've seen with Werewolfs in it, well at least imo anyway.
Its worth checking out if you like those type of movies

Where wolf?!?!!? hahahaaa!! Classic!

It's called Dog Soldiers? Never heard of it! (i'm a huge werewolf buff if you didn't already guess!)
Werewolf movies are all usually HORRIBLE too! haha! The best one was 'Ginger Snaps' Though the actual werewolf sucked but that's usually the case... BUT IT WAS CANADIAN TOO!!! BOOYEAH!!

Death to Smoochy was HILARIOUS!! Best black comedy I've seen! 'm sure it's out in England Piggle, its new so it shouldn't be hard to find! Robin Williams and Edward Norton make a great duet!

Pu the Owl
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Another "fave movie" thread... ok, let's try to write down a list (but it should be much longer) just for this time :heh:

Hana-bi
Wild Strawberries
Ugetsu monogatari
Ran/Rashomon/Dreams (can't decide)
A.I. - Artificial Intelligence
Casablanca
Carlito's Way
The third man
Ordet
Raise the red lantern
Singin' in the Rain
Tokyo monogatari
8 e 1/2
Trainspotting
Dr. Strangelove
The man who wasn't there
Road to perdition
Der Himmel über Berlin

Some are the original titles, because I don't know the English translation or either because I've only watched them in the original version with subtitles. In general, they're written in no particular order.

Sad to notice that the greatest part of people here completely ignore the existance of foreign, old and/or non-mainstream movies...

ssjtrunks13
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:34 PM
I don't disregard all that I just haven't seen many old or foreign films I like.

Pu the Owl
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I don't disregard all that I just haven't seen many old or foreign films I like.

Maybe it's because you haven't watched many or enough of them in general (I mean, apart from the fact you didn't like much the ones you have watched). Mine is not criticism, I'm only underlining mere facts.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:39 PM
I know I just felty like saying something and yes I've only seen on or two.

Pu the Owl
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:41 PM
One or two is really two little to express an opinion on this matter :laugh:
But I wasn't only talking about you, and it's not that I was looking for explanations.

Gadzoox
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:48 PM
*jumps up and down waving hands*

Like me!! Heh, my parents are the ones I usually watch movies with and they usually get to choose and they aren't ones for renting movies they've never heard of... :disturb: Though I made them watch Amelie and they liked that one! That was another good one!

And damnit!! I forgot the 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' and 'Little Shop of Horrors'?!!?!!! I could watch that over and over!! ahahaa!

Chara
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Autin Powers (im about to change my avatar and title to reflect that), the matrix, and all James bond movies.

Pu the Owl
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

Though I made them watch Amelie and they liked that one! That was another good one!

I like Amelie a lot too. That was one of the best movies I've watched last year.

DSgamer
Jan 7th, 2003, 07:23 PM

[color=orange'Little Shop of Horrors'?!!?!!! I could watch that over and over!! ahahaa![/color]

*sings tune* little shop, little shop of horrors...........forgot the rest

Nelo Angelo
Jan 7th, 2003, 07:39 PM
A Clockwork Orange
Saving Private Ryan
Forrest Gump

That's all that comes to mind right now. o.o

Harry
Jan 7th, 2003, 09:02 PM
I know it's not your fault, but many (not all) of you should do themselves a big favor: try to find movies from the 70s, the 60s, the 50s, the 40s, the 30s, the 20s, the 10s, and even from the first years of the century - try looking at movies from Europe, Japan, China, Honk Kong, Africa, etc. etc. but also at those great directors that worked in U.S.A. (Chaplin, Wells, Ray, Ford, Kazan, Wilder, Hitchcock...) and that were authors, not simple honest workmen.

I perfectly know that's difficult to find a TV station that broadcasts old movies, and it's almost impossible to find good old movies in places like Blockbuster - but there are thousands of film clubs where you can get to know Truffaut, Mizoguchi, Kurosawa, Fellini, Rossellini...

You should never forget that good part of the movies produced at Hollywood are first of all the result of marketing researches done on YOU, and they have little to do with art. There is nothing bad in this, it's great to look at movies just for fun, and this doesn't mean that nowadays Hollywood movies can't have the same qualities of older or independent movies - directors like Spielberg, Scorsese, Mendes, Coppola, De Palma, Stone, Zemeckis are wonderful artists, even if they create commercial movies.

But please, try to escape from the schemes our society imposes you from your very first day of life on this planet - try to look at things that are no longer mainstream, or that never were mainstream - you'll have more freedom, and you'll discover the work of people who spent their lives believing that art - and men - can and must go beyond the industry.

Big Dude
Jan 7th, 2003, 09:14 PM
My faves are the Short Surcut movies, ya know, the movies with Jonny 5 The kick ass robot! And I liked Hook, thats been my fave since i was little :happy:

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 7th, 2003, 09:19 PM
I like... The Lord of the Rings movies

Dragon Heart

Braveheart ((Gibson...mmm))

Hook

Dead Poet Society

The Elephant Man

Aliens

UpTown

Gadzoox
Jan 7th, 2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Valkrie Of Light

The Elephant Man

David Bowie did the play version of the Elephant Man, and he did an amzing job too!! :D

Oooh! I remember Short Circuit!! Classics! There was another classic too from around the same time... with the kid and the space ship... can't remember what it was called though.

*cheers for Harry*

Pu the Owl
Jan 7th, 2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Harry

I perfectly know that's difficult to find a TV station that broadcasts old movies, and it's almost impossible to find good old movies in places like Blockbuster

Of course, it's not that not knowing is always a fault, but getting used to the average taste industry imposes just for a global lack of interest, that is indeed a fault IMO. Not being able to choose is not a fault, but not wanting to have the means to choose what you want... that is the worst fault among all.
First you have to see, to choose later what's best for you.

Piggle_humsy
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Big Dude

My faves are the Short Surcut movies, ya know, the movies with Jonny 5 The kick ass robot! And I liked Hook, thats been my fave since i was little :happy:

Yeh! they were fantastic films!!
I love those films!

:D :D

x x x

Piggle_humsy
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:40 AM

There was another classic too from around the same time... with the kid and the space ship... can't remember what it was called though.

*cheers for Harry*

Was that The Flight of the Navigator gadzoox??

I loved that film! just thought of a few more classics like Dirty Dancing,E.T , The boy who could fly!

Oh how i love those classic films!

Also love Grease and Forest gump!
Oh there's so many! i cannot name them all! :phew:

ed-I also liked monty python-holy grail ect....but didnt feel the need to mention them as alot of others did!

x x x

What is this the spanish inquisition???

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:20 AM

Was that The Flight of the Navigator gadzoox??

I never was a fan of that movie, but for some reason my older brother thinks it's a great example of a sci-fi movie.

Deathwatchz
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:59 AM
my fave movies are:
1) the matrix
2) the one
3) Lord of the rings
4) LOTR2
5) Grave of the fireflies
6) the evil dead movies
7) MONTY PYTHON!!!!(even the other people who admitted to liking python never mentioned him)
8) Yotoden
9) Vampire Hunter D
10) Ginger snaps (best werewolf film ive seen)
11) Zoolander
12) the DBZ movies
13) From Hell

thats it for so far, class just ended so i gtg

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Deathwatchz

7) MONTY PYTHON!!!!(even the other people who admitted to liking python never mentioned him)

I know i just wasn't thinking.

2) the one
3) Lord of the rings
12) the DBZ movies

I've seen the one and I thought the final scene was the best! I also like the first 6 DBZ movies and the Trunks and Bardock specials.:cool:

MakgSnake
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:01 AM
Hmmmm......and Again..... Not In ANY order or anything.

1.) T2
2.) The Matrix
3.) Bad Boys
4.) Speed
5.) 8 Mile
6.) The Lion King
7.) Mortal Kombat
8.) City Of Angels
9.) The Signs
10.) Meet The Parents

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:06 AM
I mentione d 8 Mile right? Yeah I did.:phew: I forgot about Meet the Parents and The Lion King. ARe there any others I can't think about?!

dan da man
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

7.) Mortal Kombat

makg that is a sweet film!
do u know if there will be a new one out?

Gadzoox
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:20 AM

Monyt Python isn't a person... it's the name of the group! Silly peples!! They've done a whole pile of movies: Life of Brian, the Meaning of Life, Search for the Holy Grail to name a few... (unless that's it, I cant remember!)

Flight of the Navigator!! Thanks a ton Piggle!! It was bugging me that I coulnd't remember!! :happy:

MakgSnake
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

makg that is a sweet film!
do u know if there will be a new one out?
I havn't heard any news on it, but I really doubt as the 2nd one was doomed at the Box Office, well if we see few more games on the NEXT GEN, there just might be one. But for now... nope!

David
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted By Soul Angel

Its probably one of the best movies I've seen with Werewolfs in it, well at least imo anyway. Originally Posted By Soul Angel

Himmmm, sound's interesting, but anyway, I got another favorite movie, "The Great Outdoors". If you didn't see it, you gotta. It' s an excellent comedy movie. And keep it comin you guys!

Remember, if you forgot another favorite movie that you forgot, please tell, so I can enjoy reading your favorite movies.

0===(======================>

Berserker
Jan 9th, 2003, 06:18 AM
here it is my top five of all time(in no particulair order):
- scarface
- goodfellas
- blood in blood out
- once upon a time in china
- the godfather 2

Deathwatchz
Jan 9th, 2003, 11:51 AM
I know that monty python isnt a person. if ya saw the thing at the bottom, my class had ended, so i was rushing to write them down and acidentally said "him" rather than saying "the group". when I write down a name that kind of sounds like an actual name, i slip up sometimes.

David
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:39 PM
That's OK Deathwatchz. Everyone makes a mistake.

0===(====================>

kupoartist
Jan 9th, 2003, 04:04 PM
- The Lord of The Rings Trilogy (yes... I know that I haven't seen the third, but even if it was a 5hour long still picture of a Camel humping a Cactus I think that the Trilogy has already established itself in film history).
- Austin Powers 1
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Gadzoox... I think at most there were only four python movies, and the forth was just a compliation of sketches and not technically a movie. don't hold me to that of course ^_^)

aside from that theres always the following films that i've appreciated as classic, if not the kind of thing I want to watch again and again (like above)

- Lawrence of Arabia (war!)
- The Bridge over the River Kwai (more war!)
- Ice Cold in Alex (eap! even more war!)
- The Planet of the Apes (the original one of course!... /me breaks into the simpson's musical... help me doctor zaius!)
- Grease (/me is feeling musical right now :P )
- Event Horizon (everyone has to have their own B-Movie!)
- Pulp Fiction (mmm... Big Kahuna(sp?) Burger)
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

I'd really like to watch some non-english language movies though... but as I have only four channels they're always on waaayyy past my bedtime and my only source is therefore what ever my language teacher chooses to show and never complete (so thats half of "au revoir les enfants" and 3/4s of "A Beautiful Life" ... thats not exactly extensive knowledge :( )

Gadzoox
Jan 9th, 2003, 07:03 PM

I know that monty python isnt a person. if ya saw the thing at the bottom, my class had ended, so i was rushing to write them down and acidentally said "him" rather than saying "the group". when I write down a name that kind of sounds like an actual name, i slip up sometimes.

Yeah, I just like to think I'm smart by pointing out others' mistakes!! I'm so... something something!
Sorry :/
Just ignore me if I do it again!!

artist- I honestly really liked Event Horizon!! Sam Neil r00lez! hahaa! Oh and thanks, I thought there were only three 'real' Python movies!! :happy:

EDIT: I forgot 'The Royal Tenenbaums' in my list!

RufusFF7
Jan 10th, 2003, 10:26 AM
Some of my faves:
LOTR 1 and 2
The Matrix
Monty Python's Holy Grail
Black Hawk Down
Freddie Got Fingered (gotta love tom green)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 10th, 2003, 10:31 AM
Princess Mononoke
Me, Myself, and Irene(even though I still haven't seen the first 15 minutes.)

I know there's more just can't think of them.

Redpyramidhead
Jan 11th, 2003, 04:01 AM

Very bad things was a bad ass film! :disturb:
I thought the ending was hilarious! Cameron diaz was fantastic!

x x x

Piggle, Death to Smoochy came out in the U.S. last Spring to the theaters. My gf and I saw it on opening night and loved it and there was actually a bit of a crowd there. Unfortuantely, the movie vanished from theaters within 2 weeks to my amzement. The DVD/video release came out this fall and naturally I had to see it agian. I have no idea why it didn't get rave reviews, but it was one of the most entertaining films of the year in my opinion.
Danny Devito directed it (possibly wrote it, too) and stars in it along with Robin Williams as I already said and Edward Norton. Enjoy it!

_RED_ stuff

Redpyramidhead
Jan 11th, 2003, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

I'll name a few random ones:
(no particular order)
1. Insomnia
2. Vanilla Sky
2. Se7en
3. Hannibal Lector series
4. LOTR 1 and 2
5. American History X
6. Belly
7. Scarface (of course)
8. Face/Off

There you go...eight in your face...

_RED_ stuff

and now I'm adding to my list...

Apocolypse Now
Platoon
Full Metal Jacket
Enemy At the Gates
Hart's war
The Thin Red Line
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Interview With the Vampire
Death to Smoochy
The Matrix
Brave Heart
The Crow
Training Day

I'll remember more later...perhaps.

_RED_ stuff

Redpyramidhead
Jan 11th, 2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Harry

But please, try to escape from the schemes our society imposes you from your very first day of life on this planet - try to look at things that are no longer mainstream, or that never were mainstream - you'll have more freedom, and you'll discover the work of people who spent their lives believing that art - and men - can and must go beyond the industry.

I try to tell people the same thing when it comes to music. You get so surrounded by "commercialized" and mainstream music somtimes you just can't breathe. i have a strong belief that if music is tooooo catchy to toooooo many people from the get go there's something wrong with it.:laugh: I tend to like more obscure bands a lot of these days compared to whats on the radio. I remember when the radio played the good stuff all the time...the grunge era was where it was at for me.

Actually that brings up something...when you're younger you tend to like the current stuff the most and as you get older you hang on to it.

Anyways...Harry, Fortune, have you seen Monsoon Wedding? That was the last foreign film I saw and It was awesome.

_RED_ stuff

Beretta55
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:10 AM
i forgot to add some more come to me as i think.

the break's *i fear im the only one that might of seen this. and im probally the only mitch mullany fan on the planet*
hart's war
die hard
we were soilder's
sign's
catch me if you can *excellant movie everybody should see it at the movie's*
they call me sir
mallrat's
house on haunted hill
shangihi noon
rush hour 1 and 2
enter the dragon
stand by me
more later my brain hurt's.

mark0™
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:19 AM
Scariest Movie.. Ever!

Signs
Damn that movie scared me, M. Night Shyamalan is one of my favourite film-makers after I saw that, compare it to other Alien Films, The Alien Appears, you see it many times, and the good guys kill it, but not in Signs, there are no Good Guys to save the world, It focuses on a distraught family in the middle of no-where and what I really loved about it was you had no idea whatsoever what was gonna happen, dont you hate it when you see the movie and you can alread imagine the ending 5 minutes into it?
It was so scarey too, I'm not 100% sure why, but I was up all night after I saw it in a Cold Sweat, I had taken Nytol but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Maybe you'll think im a wuss for that, but on the Back of the DVD, it says

"It's easy for a filmmaker to blow up the world - but what Shyamalan does is much riskier. He tries to blow our minds. I was engaged by every inch of Signs." - Richard Roeper, Ebert & Roeper

That was the most accurate short film description I ever read. It contains exactly what it says on the box.

Enough about Signs eh? Heres the other Faves..

Best Action Film

Ballistic : Ecks vs. Sever

I really enjoyed that Film, had some real cool action sequences.

Best Comedy

Broken Lizard's Super Troopers

Total potty humour which only entertains, If your in the mood for a cheap laugh, see this.

Most Realistic Film

Ronin

Finally a film which doesnt feature OTT Hollywood effects so often. It's probably not the most Realistic Film but I saw it not too long ago so It's fresh in My Memory, De Niro and Russo are great, you cant miss those two.

Best Anime Film

Akira

I've only started watching Anime but I really appreciate the Art work in Akira (although i didn't like the way the eyes were drew, they didn't look cutesy lol). A classic, especially considering it was made when CG was not an Option. I also enjoyed Vampire Hunter D : Bloodlust, I liked it better than the first, and since it was put into so much detail for a theatrical Debut and had Dolby Surround Sound Gave it a few extra points, D is the coolest guy ever. I think the Idea for Blade probably originated from Vampire Hunter D.

I cant be bothered thinking up more, im tired. I got shit loads of DVD's at Vegas, seriously, like 50 or something, I have litterally no room in my cabinet for all my DVDs (im talking over 200 movies now!) Also i've not seen them all yet, so some titles here may be over taken, some quick notices of films are..

The Professional
Scarface
The Godfather Trilogy
Friday and Next Friday (the new one is out soon, goody :D)
And any Robert DeNero or M. Night Shyamalan Film.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Frostman445

the break's *i fear im the only one that might of seen this. and im probally the only mitch mullany fan on the planet*

You are not alone! I've seen this three times and I think it's really funny. My favorite part is where:
Derek pics up a bottle of alcohol after the shoot out in the grocery store and he pours it over Jamal and his buddies. Then Jamal says "I ain't dead yet man!" and then dies.
One of the funniest scenes in all the movies I've watched.

Lost_myth
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:38 PM
LOTR (FOTR & TTT)
Dogma
Ever After
Enough (J-lo)
A.I.
Hannibal ( ;) oh yeah)
We Were Soldiers
Arabian Nights
A Knight's tale
SPAWN

Matrix
Jan 11th, 2003, 08:18 PM
my three top films would be

1) the matrix
2)LOTR(any one)
3)terminator(anyone)

all of these tend to have a unique and unoriginal feel to them!!!!!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 13th, 2003, 09:40 AM
As of yesterday a new movie hasx been added to my list.

LOTR: TTT