PDA

View Full Version : To be, or not to be. That is the question... so what is the answer?

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:19 AM
Married, single, boyfriend, girlfriend. Share everyone!

I had a boyfriend but I left him because he said women shouldnt be into things like swords... Sorry but my Miyamoto Daito comes befor any testosterone driven guy!

Piggle_humsy
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:47 AM
Single and luvin it! :cool:

I've been single for a while now and im not ashamed to say it!

my mate told me a while back that i should go out more so i could get a man but i realised i dont really want one!
Not at the mo anyway!
I think my lifes just too hectic for anyone else to come into it.
Also it's hard to get any male to stay with you if you don't sleep with him and i'm a virgin and just not willing to lose it with any man! Has to be the right one!

Ok did i share too much????:shock:
Sorry once i start i just can't stop!

Piggle :roll:
x x x

p.s I'm always open to an online relationship!(Offers?) Just need someone to keep my spirits up with sweet nuthins!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:50 AM
I finally got a girlfriend in November. I haven't seen her yet but we've sent eachother pictures of ourselves and talke don the phone. SHe is a real nice person and likes vidoe games, just not as much as I do.

jjmoohead
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:12 PM
Currently single (besides my ps2fantasy love affair with Rei), would like a girlfriend, but am not really looking for one. If one was to come along it would be great, but im not out to search for one.

I do have a girl chasing me though, shes going to be a teacher like me, shes very nice, but im just not physically attracted to her, and i feel thats an important part of a relationship. So I have said No to being with her, but shes still persistant.

MakgSnake
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:07 PM
I am single, and well actually loving it as well. For some reason.....its really hard for me to get into a relationship now (As I dont believe in them). ......

Not completely but I have things against females. Wouldn't like to mention them anyway. Keeping friends are good.......

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:25 PM
i had felt pressures of society telling me I need to get a girlfriend. That is why I was looking for one and now am happy that I've found someone.

Gadzoox
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:44 PM
What does 'to be or not to be..' have to do with this?!! That's from Hamlet when he was contemplating death not love!!! I dont get it! :confused:

I'm single and don't really have time for a relationship at ths point in life. Meh.

To answer he title I'd go with 'to be'. Dying sucks.

Nicely put Piggle! :)

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:33 PM
I dont know the first thing about shakespear lol. I always thought it was some Romeo and Juliet thing.. oh well!

and to make sure I am not making a fool out of myself. lol means laughs out loud right?

Gadzoox
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:38 PM
Haha! Sorry but I'm retarded about little things like that! Hamlet was one of my favourite Shakespeareses so.. :/

No question is foolish! If it furthers your knowledge in any way (which most questions do) then it's far far from foolish! :D

Yup LOL means 'laugh out loud' and ROFL means 'rolling on floor laughing' and I can't think of any others you might come across right now... just ask if you do! :)

Daniel Legge
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:53 PM
im in a long term relationship. and i love it cos we understand each other so well its great, i found the right person so im happy.:phew: ;)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:58 PM
I always thought "lol" meant lots of love. :confused:

Chara
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:01 PM
I am currently single but notfor long...

*growls at gadzoox* Do I make you randy baby?!

Ok... no more Austin Powers for me...

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Im happy for you Daniel!!!

Well I had a crush on my instructor, Aden for awhile. But he's married so thats out.

I dont think I'll be going for any kind of relationship for quite some time now, to many other priorities.

Nelo Angelo
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Single and liking it.

I'm not going into a relationship till I know I'm ready.

Frozen
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:09 PM
I've just found out that, the more I want to have a girlfriend, the less succesful I'm on it.

For some reason I just seem to always step in the wrong moment, in the wrong place, with the wrong person.

Unwillingly single, yet it seems I'll be like this for a very long while. Probably when I decide not to give a shit about it, then it will come.

REChick14
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:39 PM
My answer to this is sinlge. Im going to stay single till im 18 or thats at least what my parents say. Sucks to be me. Well I do have my eye on this one perticular guy so ya never know.....;)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:08 PM
don't worry I'm 17 and I've just found someone 4 months ago.

Gadzoox
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Chara

I am currently single but notfor long...

*growls at gadzoox* Do I make you randy baby?!

Ok... no more Austin Powers for me...

:laugh: Grr baby, GRR!

Spank-A-Thon
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:14 PM
I'm Single McSingle, from Single Town, Single Land... Since I split up with the girl I thought I was going to marry 4 years ago, I haven't met anyone yet who has had the same effect on me.

For some reason, all the girls I meet don't seem to have that intangible it that my Ex did. Maybe I'm too fussy - who know's...

- S

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:48 PM
I broke up with my long term boyfriend last week.... sigh..... Who knows what's gonna happen now. If I get back with him, go find someone new, or stay single for a while.. I dunno.. I'm still thinking things over... ...in fact, I'm too bitter right now to think about anything of the sort..

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Aww. Sorry to here that Sephiroth. I hope things get better. In the mean time I think I'm just going to join a convent... And invite some male strippers to preform at dinner time when everyone is massed together.

David
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:17 PM
I'm single and happy! I'll be happy to have a girlfriend too, but I want to make sure that I go out with the one that's truly for me. You know, same interest of things.

0===(=====================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Cannibal Clown
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:38 PM
I've been single all my life and it f*cking sucks!!!!!!

There are a few chicks i'd like to get together with, but with the way my life has such a tendancy of being superbly gay, i doubt it will ever happen any time soon.

It seems that everyone else i hang out with are getting chicks finally, and have been like me and were usually always singe, but now it's like i'm the only one left, along with some of my other friends, but they don't seem to really care, and they all know that if they tried, they could all get a chick, but not me god damn it!!!!!

The nice "look at me I'm funny and kind and sweet" sh*t doesn't seem to work much for me either, and the whole fact that i'm always comming off as a retard, or a moron, or a dumb ass, or one of the other five thousand insults which can be used to describe me, seem to keep me from getting another of the opposite sex to really ever find me a likable type of guy.

And like all of my friends have clearly brought to my attention, the few girls i'd actually like to get with i have no chance in hell with whatsoever. And spending all day on the computer or in my room....well....it's getting kinda boring! One of these days I'm hoping that maybe I'll find a chick that does see something in me worth while, but so far the only ones like that I hate with a passion, or else just find them as ones completely opposite of me.

So my responce to me and my luck with girls... "Sh*t!!!!"

Anywho, glad for all of you other f*ckers who do have a good relationship with another, and find joy in your gift. So hooray for the upper scale people!! But for me, i'll just sit here, and waste away, single, and lonely. "damn it!"

Frozen
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:03 PM
You sir, could have not said it better. But it is even worse when someone brings you hope to your life, and then destroys it herself.

Trust me, it hurts even more.

Gadzoox
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:34 PM
How depressing...

jjmoohead
Jan 7th, 2003, 02:11 AM
when thinking of relationships and how I have the worst luck, I always think of this to make me laugh...

"Welcome to Dumpsville, Population: YOU!"

What does this have to do with anything...ill get back to you on that.

Redpyramidhead
Jan 7th, 2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

Anywho, glad for all of you other f*ckers who do have a good relationship with another, and find joy in your gift. So hooray for the upper scale people!! But for me, i'll just sit here, and waste away, single, and lonely. "damn it!"

Cannibal, man...I know how you feel. I didn't have a gf until i was 17. Your day will come, bro. One thing I would like to say, though, is maybe its possible you set your own standards too high. Stop concentrating all your energy on the girls who have 50 guys after them already as much (not that you dont have the talent to get one of them) and pay a little more attention to some of the chicks out there who feel the same way you do. There's some pretty damn sweet girls out there like this believe it or not and you might find you think their just as beautiful as the other ones your eye just happens to catch quicker. I mean seriously, if you want a girl this bad and you're still in high school don't complain about being all sad n shit cuz the most popular girls don't wanna go out with you. I'm not saying you are like this cuz i don't know what you are like, but chill out a little bit. Take what comes to you for a little while...you have years to find the "perfect" somebody. Hot chicks are waiting for you in your future.

On the other hand, if ya can be a player, now...go for it.:laugh:

Oh and I think Frozen made a good point here:
But it is even worse when someone brings you hope to your life, and then destroys it herself.

Ain't it the truth man...the truth. And yet I rebuild myself somehow.

_RED_ stuff

Chara
Jan 7th, 2003, 07:08 AM
Cannibal, what you need to stop worrying about getting a gf, it just happenes. If you force it mostly you'll get someone you don't like at all. I used to think like you, that I would never get a gf and I seem to be a girl repellent. Funny thing is that the cutest girl in class (maybe entire school) had a crush on me, a lonely computer geek. At first I thought it was a joke when she started to blow kisses at me but after a while I knew it was for real.

You would think I wouldn't turn down a offer as good as that but I did. Main reason is basically because I cant stand her guts. No doubt that she's sexy as hell but I ant stand being around her.

So, cannibal just stay cool and dont worry about it. You might be surprised. ;)

Rei
Jan 7th, 2003, 08:39 AM
I'm single and I like it for the present moment. I haven't met a guy interesting, open-minded and clever enough to start a relationship. :peoples:

Deathwatchz
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:37 AM
ive been in a relationship with my g/f for 14 months now. so far its my longest relationship. i have had a few others who fit the "brought hope to my life, then destroyed it" category. the funny thing about it was that i only had 2 g/f's before high school, and neither lasted for more than a week (puppy love), but when i got to high school, i didnt find it too hard at all. im on my 5th g/f in high school, and since 9th grade, the longest ive been without a relationship is about a week. dont ask me, im smart, but i dont understand what these girls see in me!

Soul Angel
Jan 7th, 2003, 12:50 PM
I'm single right this moment in time and not to bothered by it neither.
I'm not really actively looking for someone, but if the right guy came alone then I'll be happy.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 7th, 2003, 12:51 PM
It's nice to know that there aree people that don't care if they have found someone or not. I wish I did.

Gadzoox
Jan 7th, 2003, 01:13 PM
I think society puts WAY too much emphasis on having a mate.

It's not that big of a deal really. You have lots of time to find someone, and when you do good for you, but don't stress about it when you havent found them yet because you will eventually.

Oh another thing, don't be so freaking NEGATIVE about yourself!! It's so easy for someone (well for me anyhow) to pick out someone with negative emotions towards themselves and it's not fun to be around that!! Get a new outfit, heck a new wardrobe; get a hair cut; feel good about yourself and things will ultimately get better for you.

XboxKiller
Jan 7th, 2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Valkrie Of Light

Married, single, boyfriend, girlfriend. Share everyone!

I had a boyfriend but I left him because he said women shouldnt be into things like swords... Sorry but my Miyamoto Daito comes befor any testosterone driven guy!

if you want me and you can hook up baby
I'll do anything you want gtg

Pu the Owl
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:16 PM
I suppose many of you know my answer: I have a boyfriend *points at Harry's name* (duh), we've been together more than 4 years now, and he's the best person I've ever known :)

Frozen
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

Oh another thing, don't be so freaking NEGATIVE about yourself!! It's so easy for someone (well for me anyhow) to pick out someone with negative emotions towards themselves and it's not fun to be around that!!

And that is ABSOLUTELY true. I know it for I was like that, all the time. I realised that by experience, that no one likes to be with someone with depressing and negative emotions all the time. It is something I had to change, although not completely.

I used to talk all sorts of crap about myself and kick on myself real hard. Now, all I have to say, is that MY LUCK IS ROTTEN. :laugh: Really, it is. I like and love myself but sometimes it can not be helped to feel bad about the situation, specially when you are VERY lonely and want at least some company and don't even have it.

And then when some one comes and it seems this stuff is going to change, and you actually see it's changing, all of a sudden you realize this person has just been playing with you and have you close only for her own pleasure and convenience, but not because she ever gave a damn about you.

It's hard to be positive in this kind of situation.

Yeah, depressing, indeed.

Gadzoox
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

I suppose many of you know my answer: I have a boyfriend *points at Harry's name* (duh), we've been together more than 4 years now, and he's the best person I've ever known :)

LOL!! I never knew!! I'm smart like that! :laugh:

I can associate with you Frozen, everything you just said relates to me tooo!! Go us! Lol! :cool:

Pu the Owl
Jan 7th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

LOL!! I never knew!! I'm smart like that! :laugh:

*pokes Gadzoox*

It's not that you had to know Zooxie, it's that I told it in another thread ages ago. It's not your fault XD

Frozen
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Well, I did not know it either :B

I thought everyone said "Fortune and Harry" just to give them a hard time because they're the admins, but not because it was actually true. :D

Pu the Owl
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Frozen
I thought everyone said "Fortune and Harry" just to give them a hard time because they're the admins

Yeah, it could be for that reason as well Frozen, but it sounds a bit like "Bonnie and Clyde" to me :laugh:

DSgamer
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:48 PM
having a relationship is way better than beign alone, well to me at least, i'm in 8th grade and been going out with girl since 6th grade. I really enjoy having a g/f around, specially if they live like 3 houses down from urs

DragonSphere
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:05 AM
I guess I also join with the other single members in this thread; I have yet to have a g/f and am 15. It doesn't bother me too much, like it does to my friends, but it sometimes makes me envy their so-called "luck" on finding wonderfully attractive mates. I just don't understand how they do it...but yes, I'm beginning to accept that my time will come eventually.

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:16 AM
Well lol. As of today, I am no longer single! I have a wonderful girfriend now how respects my intrests unlike the last two slimeballs... Anyways, I couldnt be happier! :cool:

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:25 AM
aww! I'm so happy for you Valkrie! :D *hugs* Its a shame I couldnt catch you ^_~ *giggles* just kidding.

anyway, I'm sorta drowning in my own depression over my relationship or whatever you can call it now... but I try not to bring my depression onto the forums, unless I need advice. So I wont get into it unless anyone really wants to know.. which I doubt anyone would. lol! Anyway yeah.. ^_^;

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:27 AM
Well my rule of thumb is this. If a relationship brings depression, it's obviously not a good thing. Why would a good thing make you depressed? But dont listen to me, I'm not the best with romantic situations lol. Give me a peice of beef jerky and sharp steel to a dress and flower anyday lol:laugh:

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:31 AM
well.. that's just it.. i cant call it a "relationship" anymore.. since we're "taking a break" ..yet still talking to eachother.. i just have trouble supressing my feelings.. cause I want to show them more than anything.. but cant for fear of ..of... god, I dont even know really what I'm afraid of.. lol its all screwed. ^_^;

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:35 AM
what sort of break? A see other people break?

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:45 AM
I suppose... but he swears on all that he is that even durring the time that we'll be broken up, that he'll never go for anyone else.. not even try... i.. on the other hand.. know someone I'd like to see... but would rather not even take the risk... I guess I feel I've got it too good with him and its not worth it to try with someone else. Its a break from... i dont know.. to me it seems like a break from "loving eachother" and "acting like a couple" ... because now I have to supress my effection for him.. so I wont cross the boundary we've put between us. I guess we're deciding to wait untill we dont have the bounds of parenthood upon us, and have the time to really spend close physical time with eachother... sure I'm old, but I can drive untill I have surgery for my left eye, so I can see corectly... thus I'm bound to stay with my parents, because I cant drive, and my job isnt paying enough for me to buy an appartment of my own... I'm confused on all of this situation myself.. but trying hard to understand... that maybe, since in my own eyes, both of us are still "children" .. that our love isnt ready for us. so we've got to wait untill we've been stripped of our bounds before we can truely love eachother...

.....Uh.. I think that's it. If that got confusing for anyone... dont worry, it confuses me too.

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:50 AM
Well I'd go see the person you wanna see. its a break right?Then go out with that guy for abit, be with him awhile, and enjoy it and see how it is. I mean you may have the time of yourself!And this is the time to do so. And if you dont enjoy it then at least you explored other options! Or you could come date me! :D kidding kidding lol:laugh:

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:02 AM
yeah I know.. I just have a fear of breaking his heart. I swear to god I love him more than anything.. a year and a half it'll soon be, since we got together, ya know? ... I'm always so scared to hurt people, anyone! ... unless its someone I really dispise, then no biggy.. lol ... But yeah.. he has given me the okay if I were to see someone else... he ask me to tell him if i do and all... and I'm alright with that.

I'm just not thrilled to put effort into attempting to see someone else, when I know i'd probably have no chance at getting with that person. Its ALWAYS such a pain for me trying to get with someone... like starting all over again... and its NEVER them wanting me.. its me wanting them. .. sure I had people in highschool after me.. *coughmycomputerclasscough* ... but none of them I felt the same for. Its like I deliberatly pick the guy I've got NO chance with! .. The guy I'm with.. but not with now... is the first who had the same feelings for me when I had feelings for him. so it was more, the both of us liking eachother at the same time.. and I didnt have to play.. the game... dear god how I hate THE GAME. so yeah, there's my problem. lol

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:06 AM
babe, the game can be the funnest part. Just dont come onto the guy with "love" dont confess great huge emotional feelings for him, just flirt, ask if he wants to hang out with you sometime, that kind of stuff. Because once you start getting really really deep, with love and amazing feelings and that kind of jazz. The guy thinks that if he chooses to go out with you its set in stone that he will never see another woman again. You're still young right?Forget future husbands and go for boyfriends ((or girlfriends)).

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:12 AM
oh believe me.. I know never to come onto a guy with love.. I learned that the hard way when I was 12 years old! lol! I know the prosess all to well.. its just the time and work thats I've gotta put into it, that over the years with other men, that I just got totally sick of! ... but hey, I'm gonna give the new guy a try, but seriously I doubt anything would happen between us.. and I'm really not to serious about him.. I just think he's sweet, and for a good factor that he's religious. I've heard some other bad stuff about him... so those might come into play, in weather I figure he's worth a try.. lol

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:18 AM
Well, sorry to sound shallow but... Have fun for abit!There is nothing wrong with short little fun relationships :love:. It sounds like you need something like that, just some short little fun relationships. ..psst, heres my number :D

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:26 AM
?!?! holy crap. babe! you're making me blush! :nerv: .. anyway.. I've never been in a short little relationship before.. they've all been long and serious ones.. lol I guess I'm sorta a "little miss innocent" when it comes to those sorts of things... its always serious.. lol! I've never done flings.. or gone from guy to guy... but yeah.. you're right.. I've never really dont anything like that.. i gues it couldnt hurt just to try ^_^;; *dies*

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:29 AM
You dont know what you're missing! Long relationships are good but when you're young, you dont wanna set your whole life in stone, date, meet people, kiss, all that other stuff! live for the moment and all that rot :D

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:36 AM
I'll do that.. lol I guess I've always seen myself as.. well.. old! and its taken me a while to realise.. that yeah I am young! ... I just.... feell.. OLD! I've forced myself to grow up so fast... what with graduating 2 years early, and now in college... I feel like I'm in my 20's... but I'm not! lol! ... But anyway, thanks Valkrie, I feel alot better about everything ^_^

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:38 AM
No problem!But if you're ever anywhere near Victoria BC You owe me!;)

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:44 AM
Ah! You live in BC!? I wanna go there so badly! because just about everyone I've met online who's close to me, lives there! lol! ... okay we're filling up this thread like a chat room... we gotta get on Instant Messenger and talk sometime babe!

Download msn, you gotsa! Here! MSN DOWNLOAD ME! (http://messenger.msn.com) Hehe. ^_^

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:51 AM
Sorry, I can't download. This isnt my computer, my Instructor is just lending me it until my back gets better :(

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:56 AM
aw that's a bummer! .. well.. I hope the mods dont get pissed at us, for talking back and forth like this ^_^ ... I know they'd kill me at the Zelda Forever forums. lol!!

Beretta55
Jan 8th, 2003, 06:11 AM
nonsense the mod's wont get mad;)
but for me im single. i dont see the need for a girlfriend right now it would be nice but........im not up to it. but one day i will find the one for me. beside's im waiting till i get a little over to get into a realationship:P

Deathwatchz
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:43 AM
hey, valk. quick question.. you have a new girlfriend? just double checking to see if you put it down right. i saw the sailor scout pic and the female sign next to gender, so i wasnt sure. if so, cool! nice to know you are gettin into a relationship. :)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:45 AM
I need help. Last night when I went boewling with my friend, the one that told me about my girlfriend, said she talked to him adn he told me she said she would like to marry me and I'm only 17. My brother and other members of my family have bad feelings about her and want to know what others think. I don't know if she meant soon or not though.

MakgSnake
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I need help. Last night when I went boewling with my friend, the one that told me about my girlfriend, said she talked to him adn he told me she said she would like to marry me and I'm only 17. My brother and other members of my family have bad feelings about her and want to know what others think. I don't know if she meant soon or not though.
Talk to her buddy, and make sure it isn't soon or even later, I mean it should be later later!! Unless if you are intrested as well.
I know many people go for Long-Term, but its a waste of time in my opinion (Not brabing to anyone, I know few here have been into looong term and very happy). Good for them......its nice. But I wouldn't want one. Short, Simple, without any strings attached, with a big wall in the middle is quite decent one. :)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:59 AM
I am intersted but I don't know how I would take it. It would depend on what she's thinking.

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 01:04 PM
Yes I have a new girlfriend lol. Yes I am of of female gender.

I hope that clearifies things?:right:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 01:10 PM
That clears everything up. I'd say other stuff but I don't know if I'm allowed to say them.

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Other stuff?What kind of otherstuff?:blink:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Just something I felt like saying. It isn't anything bad It's just something that came to my mind.

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:15 PM
Then say it!:P

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:21 PM
Alright! Just remember mods there is no other way I can find to say it. I heard rumors that this girl I used to be friends with was a lesbian, there I said it plaese don't shoot me or suppress my account.

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:39 PM
...?So what?Why would you be banned for your friend being a lesbian?Im confused...

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:40 PM
I just didn't know it it was okay to say "lesbian" on these forums, that's it.

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:42 PM
...:heh:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:43 PM
I think I'll shut up now.

Chara
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:02 PM
:D

That gets quote of the year...

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:35 PM
That was a comment on what I said, right? Thanks man!

jjmoohead
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:07 PM
Wow this forum really expanded. I have a situation that might help a few of you and lets me vent some frustration.

A friend of mine, probably my best friend, just started seeing this guy a couple months ago, no more then 3 months ago. She has this thing in her head that by the time shes 23 she HAS TO HAVE 2 kids, and be married or she feels like shes failed herself. She is 19 now BTW, 20 in march. She just got out of a long term relationship that lasted about 3 years and they were talking about marriage and everything before they broke up. She just told me yesterday that she is moving in with this new guy and I feel like shes rushing it. The dude is a total loser and I hate him so much. because her head is set on having a family and getting married I think she going at this all wrong, she tells me its not about marrage and that they are just taking the next step cause she has to move out of her house now and figured why not in with him. I think shes making a huge mistake.

This is not the worst part. She asked me during the summer that when she gets married she wants me to be the dude that marries them. Like a priest, understand. I can do it, i looked into it. I tell you one thing though, if she marries this guy I won't do it. How do i tell her that though?

Shes doing this all to fast, she has only a high school education and 2 crappy jobs, she has no future going for herself. How does she expect to raise a family. My advise to you youngins thinking about marriage. WAIT! You have your entire life ahead of you, get an education beyond highschool, get a career, by a sweet car, get a nice house to live in and then invite a girl into it. Enjoy the little things in life before you go after the great big things.

Thats my 2 cents

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:12 PM
I know, but it was her idea not mine.

Vicious
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Havent gotten together with anyone yet, but i've got my eye on one and i think she's interested in me too, but i cant really tell.:roll: :roll: :roll:

Harry
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I just didn't know it it was okay to say "lesbian" on these forums, that's it.

Hehe this was funny ssjtrunks :)

I don't know exactly why you said so - saying "I'm a lesbian" is like saying "I'm male", "I'm female" or better "I'm heterosexual", "I'm gay" etc.

We don't accept sexism or any form of racism, but there is nothing bad in writing words related to your sex or sexual behaviours in general, if you are not offensive!

Harry
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by jjmoohead

Wow this forum really expanded. I have a situation that might help a few of you and lets me vent some frustration.

A friend of mine, probably my best friend, just started seeing this guy a couple months ago, no more then 3 months ago. She has this thing in her head that by the time shes 23 she HAS TO HAVE 2 kids, and be married or she feels like shes failed herself. She is 19 now BTW, 20 in march. She just got out of a long term relationship that lasted about 3 years and they were talking about marriage and everything before they broke up. She just told me yesterday that she is moving in with this new guy and I feel like shes rushing it. The dude is a total loser and I hate him so much. because her head is set on having a family and getting married I think she going at this all wrong, she tells me its not about marrage and that they are just taking the next step cause she has to move out of her house now and figured why not in with him. I think shes making a huge mistake.

This is not the worst part. She asked me during the summer that when she gets married she wants me to be the dude that marries them. Like a priest, understand. I can do it, i looked into it. I tell you one thing though, if she marries this guy I won't do it. How do i tell her that though?

Shes doing this all to fast, she has only a high school education and 2 crappy jobs, she has no future going for herself. How does she expect to raise a family. My advise to you youngins thinking about marriage. WAIT! You have your entire life ahead of you, get an education beyond highschool, get a career, by a sweet car, get a nice house to live in and then invite a girl into it. Enjoy the little things in life before you go after the great big things.

Thats my 2 cents

Jj,

then what are you doing in Rei's house? :laugh:

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:18 PM
"I don't know exactly why you said so - saying "I'm a lesbian" is like saying "I'm male", "I'm female" or better "I'm heterosexual", "I'm gay" etc.

We don't accept sexism or any form of racism, but there is nothing bad in writing words related to your sex or sexual behaviours in general, if you are not offensive!"

Well said!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:35 PM
I'm a nice guy, I wouldn't say something to hurt someones feelings. And I was afraid what I said may have done it. WHat's past is over lest move on.

jjmoohead
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Harry

Jj,

then what are you doing in Rei's house? :laugh:

Harry,

I'm still waiting for her to come home....wait, please tell me I am in the right house...

REI, REI!!!! REI!!!! Hello.... Harry i think she left me..... *sob*

Frozen
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by jjmoohead

Thats my 2 cents

Man, just tell her stragith away how you feel about it. A true friend will argue and oppose to his friend if he (you) thinks she's making a huge mistake.

I think you really should tell her how you feel about the situation, exactly the way you think about it, in the most honest way possible, although I would not klet go of th e fact you think the guy is a loser, since that may make her think you don't want her to do that with the guy just because you don't like him, but because teh whole thing the chick is doing, is wrong.

And don't let the fear of losing her friendship as for refusing to marry her to him: that would be her fault and would prove she does not value your friendship the way she should.

Well, I'm not telling you you have to do that, but that is most likely what I would do in your place.

I wish you and her very good luck on that.

Deathwatchz
Jan 9th, 2003, 12:03 PM
cool, nice to know whats going on. i didnt want to accuse you of it if you weren't, and i was a little iffy about asking you in the first place. it's a good thing that people can actually say things like that without getting negative comments as much as before. personally, im a total heterosexual, ("straight" for the vocabularily [is vocabularily even a word???] challenged) yet i'm one of the people who can accept others whatever their attitude. the only thing i dont like is when a homosexual guy assumes that im gay, and prior to asking me, comes over and grabs my a$$ (or pinches, or grabs at something else.......) you think that they would ask in the first place, and to top it off, you would think that they would be a little more polite. im not even too happy when a girl i dont know does it. lol :laugh:

well, valk, hope i didn't intrude too much. and if i did, im sorry. k? :(

fantasytiger
Jan 9th, 2003, 02:38 PM

1st i would have to agree with frozen you should be completely honest with her , but one prob wit that she is a girl not a dude so you have to choose your words wisely you can't go up to her and start saying this guy is a sob and a loser and so on and so on because she will only take the offense and it will end up in a huge arguement. according to you you guys seem to be really close friends so you should be able to sit down and tell her that you really do not like this guy , why and your concerns if she is really your friend she should understand but remeber if she cares for this guy then true love is blind in her eyes he will do no wrong at that point all you can do is be there for her and if the worst comes then you pound the living shit outta him. Some times lessons have to be learned the hard way. Who knows she might sit back and see him for what he is. And finally she needs to stop living in here parents shadow her life is hers she should not ruin it trying to please her parents.

goodman
Jan 9th, 2003, 02:47 PM
Its kinda nice to know that relationships arent easy at any age. Once you get into your fourties your faced with a lot of the same things you are in your thirties and twenties. People have kids at a older age nowadays, so whereas im a single guy, never married, happily untroubled, i still talk to women who have two kids aged 11 and 14, who have been married twice. I guess by the time i get into my fifties some of these women will have figured that its time to slow down, enjoy life some, and stop making babies, god i sure hope so!! I think there is a moral to all of our tales: Whatever your situation is in life

Be Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont wait for someone else to be your reason for happiness, find it, and let someone enhance it as you go along through life!!