PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone.

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 5th, 2003, 11:29 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Valkrie of Light. This is my first time on a forum or anything as I am quite new to the internet.

David
Jan 5th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Hi, glad that you could join us!

0===(==================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 5th, 2003, 11:50 PM
Hiyas! I remember when I was new to the internet... what a scarey place it is! Full of giant monsters and vampyres! AHHH! ...I'm just kidding. I'm kinda new to this forum too, but I've already made a ton of friends! it was like magic! :D and I know we'll get along, because you have Sailor Saturn in your avatar!! And she's my favorite senshi out of all of them!! *hugs* Welcome!

Chara
Jan 5th, 2003, 11:56 PM
Welcome, valkyrie. IF you are new to the internet, this si a nice place to start. Out of all the forums I've been to this is the best. People here dont act like little pricks and if they do they are outta here. So that leaves some nice, sane members to talk to.

Ok... maybe not that sane...

Beretta55
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Chara

Welcome, valkyrie. IF you are new to the internet, this si a nice place to start. Out of all the forums I've been to this is the best. People here dont act like little pricks and if they do they are outta here. So that leaves some nice, sane members to talk to.

Ok... maybe not that sane...
hehehehehe:evil:

but anyway welcome to ps2fantasy and have a good stay on your first forum.

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:40 AM
Thank you very much for the welcome. And of course I love Saturn!Who ever doesnt has a serious mental problem. And im glad you're a senshi fan and not a scout fan

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:46 AM
All Scout fans must perish... DEATH RIBBON REVOLUTION!!!!!!!
*bows up the world* ....opps... -_-;;

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:48 AM
I think all scout fans can go to the mall and buy shoes, like ya know? And talk about that dreeeeaaamy captain of the football team, ooooh. Then like, chew gum, and like, stay away from icky sports. those are for boys. Like, whateeever.

ahem...

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:27 AM
ROFL!! Oh my god... I can tell you and I deffinatly think alike when it comes to that subject! lol!

Now I must go out with my Halo Sniper Rifle and hunt me some sailor scouts.. bwahahahaha.... :evil: :evil:

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:28 AM
Use a glaive instead. Much better results.

Pu the Owl
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:32 AM
Welcome! If you need anything, just ask!

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Thank you very much!

Rei
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:04 AM
You said you're new to the internet! How cool! Are you enjoying it? BTW, welcome!

Piggle_humsy
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:54 AM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here! I've only been here a little while but the people on here seem really nice so you should have a good time!

By the way what other games do you play???

Im a big Grand theft auto fan!

Piggle :roll:
x x x

Nelo Angelo
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:35 AM
Hi.

*smacks Valkrie of Light with a dark trout*

Welcome to the internet.

Soul Angel
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:28 AM
Welcome Valkrie Of Light
I hope you'll have fun around here and post lots!
See'ya around the forum.

dan da man
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:58 AM
wlecome, hope u have fun.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:04 AM
Welcome, I'm not new to the internet but I was new to these things called forums and this is the second one I've been on. This place is the better out of the two.
and What's this "senshi" stuff?

Gadzoox
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:51 PM
I like Sailor Uranus just because she is so manly its not even funny... that and the name 'Sailor Uranus' is just plain old hilarious!!!

Anyhow, WECLOME!

I can't even remember life before internet, it's all a blur! :laugh:

kupoartist
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

I can't even remember life before internet, it's all a blur! :laugh:
I'm not sure I can even remember what life is.... oh, anyways, welcome to the forums... you'll be glad to know that the least helpful person of the month has been banned, so you'll be able to get help on any internet problems without screams of "newbie" (and anything meaning "hah your new!" using numbers as replacements for letters...)

erm... where was I... Hi!

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:32 PM
Its so great to be in a forum like this. I have been looking at other forums lately and they all seem to be owned by pathetic stay at home pimple faced boys with high pitched voices who consider a girl bumping into him in the hall is sexual contact... wow Im mean! haha. Anyways I'm just kidding around. But I do like this place alot, and Ill probly be asking lots of internet questions.

And Uranus is ok. But my favorites will always be Saturn and Mars.

Fox
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:33 PM
welcome to teh damn forums.

Gadzoox
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Valkrie Of Light

And Uranus is ok.

I thought you'd never notice!!

AHAHAAA!! That's so rude and immature of me!! I couldn't resist, sorry, just ignore me and hopefully I'll go away! ;)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:58 PM
Welcome :D

If you like anime, go take a look at the anime forum.

I've been to a good amount of forums, but I've never been to one with nicer people than this place :D Have fun!

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:59 PM
Well I wouldnt exactly know about Uranus lol. But anyways befor I confuse myself...

Dont worry, it made me laugh lol. And why would I ignore you? As long as my back is out im stuck in this muggy house... I might as well have intresting people to talk to!

JC Denton
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:00 PM
Hi.......?

Gadzoox
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:19 PM

Well I wouldnt exactly know about Uranus lol. But anyways befor I confuse myself...

Dont worry, it made me laugh lol. And why would I ignore you? As long as my back is out im stuck in this muggy house... I might as well have intresting people to talk to!

:phew: Excellent! You've certainly come to the right place to find interesting people!! :laugh:

Side Note: Hope your back gets better soon and I also hope the house becomes un-muggy!!

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Welcome

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:35 PM
Actually once my back gets better Im probly leaving the internet for good lol. I've found it fun and everything so far, but it's not exactly something I wanna devote my time to lol. But as my back wont be better for at LEAST a month I'll have time to like it more.

Deathwatchz
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:57 AM
well, its nice to see a new face, even though its dissapointing you may not be around for too long.

*smacks Valkrie of Light with a dark trout*

???? your attacks are getting nicer and nicer nelo, first ya shoot people, and now you smack them with fish???

fantasytiger
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:59 AM
you can't leave you are a sailormoon fan like me and we are rare (believe me)
sailor mercury was my favorite

i di not really get to see all the sailormoon series because of the move to cable but and then the cancelation

anyways welcome to the forum the world wide web is fun hope you stay you seem cool :happy:

by the way Ziggy :kupo:

is my mog he is on all my posts say hi Ziggy

:kupo:.....waves

ssjtrunks13
Jan 7th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Valkrie, I don't hate you but you seem to be saying real bad things to some of my posts. I haven't said anything bad to you did I? Anyway I would just like you to know it would be nice if you didn't do this to me without doing it to just me. It's not that if you did it to other people, or seem to, your actions would be justified I just don't like feeling like someone is picking on me. Also, I don't have anything against you I just thought you should know.

Gadzoox
Jan 7th, 2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Deathwatchz

???? your attacks are getting nicer and nicer nelo, first ya shoot people, and now you smack them with fish???

LOL!! Monty Python stylee!!

Deathwatchz
Jan 7th, 2003, 02:04 PM
Cool!! another monty python fan!! "none shall pass"

Gadzoox
Jan 7th, 2003, 02:47 PM

Cool!! another monty python fan!! "none shall pass"

You must appease us with... a SHRUBBERY!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:17 PM
I like Monty Python too. I feel really left out right now!

Gadzoox
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I like Monty Python too. I feel really left out right now!

Then join in! It's always a free-for-all... for everyone! ;)

Nelo Angelo
Jan 7th, 2003, 04:56 PM

No, not really. :p

Would you rather prefer it if I used my magic? :O

kupoartist
Jan 7th, 2003, 05:19 PM
"LOOK! THERE IT IS!", "what, where... behind the Rabbit?", "No, it is the rabbit!". "YOU TIT!, I Soiled my Armour because of you!"

Gadzoox
Jan 7th, 2003, 05:55 PM
LOL!

We've converted this into a 'remeniscing about the holy grail' thread! Bwah!

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 7th, 2003, 05:57 PM
ssjtrunks13 what mean things and what posts? Im confused...

Deathwatchz
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:10 PM
NU!
No, not NU, NI!
NU!
no no, NI!
What has the world come to when passing ragabonds say NI to an old woman??

lol, i love monty python. sorry about stealing your thread Valk. :laugh: i just HAD to jump on the chance...

Pu the Owl
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:10 PM
I've found it fun and everything so far, but it's not exactly something I wanna devote my time to lol. But as my back wont be better for at LEAST a month I'll have time to like it more.

There's always a balance in anything: you can decide to not devote your time to the internet and don't leave it as well, by only coming now and then. It's not that your life has to be "the Internet and nothing else" or "No Internet at all to live longer" :laugh:

MakgSnake
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:58 AM
I know its a little too late, but welcome. :P

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:55 AM

ssjtrunks13 what mean things and what posts? Im confused...

Oh, you don't think they were negative. I'm sorry it just seemed that way to me and I won't hold it against. I am truly sorry and if there is anyway to make it up I will.(if I think it's legitimate)

Vicious
Jan 8th, 2003, 06:13 PM
Welcome