PDA

View Full Version : Zoids final four

ssjtrunks13
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Anyone a ZOids fan?!!

Beretta55
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:03 PM
which zoids are we talking about here? the one with bit macloud or the one with van flyheight?

ssjtrunks13
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:15 PM
Chaotic Centruy and Guardian Force. but it's more towards the final for of Guardian Force. I've only seen the first three of the four.

Beretta55
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Chaotic Centruy and Guardian Force. but it's more towards the final for of Guardian Force. I've only seen the first three of the four.
i love those im not to big on the other zoid with bit macloud one's. i like chaotic centruy besides irvine is the man:cool:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:29 PM
Irvine is great! After seing the show I started to like the name because the Irvine from FFIIX wan't as good. Have you seen the last episod eof Guardian force? I don't care that it would spoil the end if you told me but I would really like to know how it ends.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:55 PM
Zoids: Chaotic Century is one of the biggest pieces of crap I have ever seen. Zoids (regular) is better, but it still sucks. The Zoid designes in Chaotic Century are so ugly, and are drawn so bad...argh that show makes me mad when I watch it :frust:

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 5th, 2003, 10:07 PM
What?! I LOVE Chaotic Century! It has such a good story-line! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO FIONA!!! And and and that place! Where Fiona came from! I wanna know what that is too! And and... SHADOW AND RAVEN ROCK! They both are the BEST characters in that series! ^_^ Ravennnnnnnn! eeeee... I love him good. :D

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:55 AM
I would like to know how the real Deathsaurer is defeated.

DragonSphere
Jan 12th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Though I don't watch too much of Zoids, I did happen to catch all of the Final Four episodes. (Note: I'm not too good with names, so bear with me.)

To defeat the Deathsaur, Van had an idea launch himself from the cannon that shot those Gravity Bullets. By this time however, he and his old rival were already having their asses kicked by the legendary Zoid, so his plan was pretty desparate and risky. So, once he was loaded up, the cannon was aimed at that small chamber thing at the back of the Deathsaur. Not suprisingly, Van was shot through the cannon and succeded in piercing through the Deathsaur's body, thus destroying it and its pilot. After that, the usual rejoicing ensues, and a big photo is taken with all of the characters.

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 13th, 2003, 03:53 AM
YOU PSYCHO!!! MARK YOUR SPOILER POSTS!! I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!! GOD!! :mad::frust: ...anyway, uh yeah I wanted to find that out myself when I watched the episode... *dies*

ssjtrunks13
Jan 13th, 2003, 11:48 AM
Seraph, I am sorry you had to find out about the end this way. I feel like it was my fault.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 13th, 2003, 02:55 PM
It all boils down to:

Everything else >>>> Zoids >>>> Zoids: Chaotic Century.

I'd rather watch Bit Cloud in the Liger Zero than see those stupid people run around doing the same crap to the same crappy score.

No offense to those of you who like it...that's simply my opinion :D

Nelo Angelo
Jan 13th, 2003, 06:49 PM
I hate Zoids.

Voltron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zoids.

:P

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 13th, 2003, 07:42 PM
Voltron >>>>>>>>>>> Lots of stuff (including Zoids :D)

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:36 AM
I like any anime with a good story-line. Zoids: CC just REALLY instrests me.. and I like Raven... ALOT! ^_^ He reminds me of Trowa or Heero from Gundam wing, I love that sort of additude in anime characters!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth

I like any anime with a good story-line. Zoids: CC just REALLY instrests me.. and I like Raven... ALOT! ^_^ He reminds me of Trowa or Heero from Gundam wing, I love that sort of additude in anime characters!

An anime with a good storyline is important in that and anything else with a story-line. I think RAven is really cool too. I never thought about how similar Heero and Raven before. I like Chaotic Century and Guardian Force better than the one with Bit Cloud because it is more of a battle between good and evil. I also think Van's blade Liger looks much better than Bit's Liger Zero.(I might just be blinded because of how shiny the Blade Liger is) Have you seen the Zoids with Bit Cloud?

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:07 PM
yes I've seen all the zoids... CC and GF are my favs... I just couldnt get into the Zoids Battles series... too much like pokemon.. just fighting and nothing else. the only time I watch it is when no other anime is on. lol!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:44 AM
I know how you feel. I think that the only really interesting parts of Zoids starts with when Vega(they used the same voice for him as Raven, I think) and the berserk fury appear.

DragonSphere
Jan 15th, 2003, 06:31 PM

YOU PSYCHO!!! MARK YOUR SPOILER POSTS!! I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!! GOD!! :mad::frust: ...anyway, uh yeah I wanted to find that out myself when I watched the episode... *dies*

Heh...Forgot that there was one in the forums. Sorry. :heh:

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:05 PM
Lol! its okay! I dont care anymore... its no big deal anyway. I'm sorry I got so pissed! *hugs!!*

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 16th, 2003, 02:47 PM
I like any anime with a good story-line. Zoids: CC just REALLY instrests me..

I am stunned that you could say Zoids: CC has a good storyline...hrmm...:shock:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:16 PM
It does and it gets much better after Vann's shield Liger becomes a Blade Liger. Atleast, that's what I think.

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 17th, 2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Suzuki_Fanboy

I am stunned that you could say Zoids: CC has a good storyline...hrmm...:shock:

I just find it really interesting! I mean, even pokemon had a good story-line untill Ash lost the Indago Platuo thingy-ma-bob! Which I though was pretty cool.. because Ash cant be a winner all the time. ^_^

but really I like Zoids: CC simply for Raven.. I love his personality, and I probably wouldnt watch it so much is he werent in it ^_^ .. and I like how Thomas Shobolts has a crush on Fiona and she doesnt even seem to notice he's alive ^_^

ssjtrunks13
Jan 17th, 2003, 04:04 PM
It's not Fiona doesn't notice him, she does she just doesn't know how much he likes her.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:03 AM
Hmm...maybe I didn't watch enough of it to get the story. The thing that made me dislike it the most is the fact that they use the same music for everything. Bah...I wanted to hang myself ever time I heard it.

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:24 AM
Hm, are you sure you're thinking about the same Zoids as we are? There are like 3 of them... Zoids: Battles (I think that's what its called) Zoid: Chaotic Century (The one we like! :D) and Zoids: Guardian Force (Which is the second season of CC... I think...)

Battles tends to use the same music over and over... so yeah its very annoying. but I guess I got used to it ^_^;; I can tollerate that show, only because its anime.. and there's nothing else good on at that time. LOL.. and technically I'll watch anything that's anime.. except Transformers Armada.... -_-;;

ssjtrunks13
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:29 PM

Hm, are you sure you're thinking about the same Zoids as we are? There are like 3 of them... Zoids: Battles (I think that's what its called) Zoid: Chaotic Century (The one we like! :D) and Zoids: Guardian Force (Which is the second season of CC... I think...)

Battles tends to use the same music over and over... so yeah its very annoying. but I guess I got used to it ^_^;; I can tollerate that show, only because its anime.. and there's nothing else good on at that time. LOL.. and technically I'll watch anything that's anime.. except Transformers Armada.... -_-;;

I have heard that The ZOids they showed first is called Zoids: Zero and Zoids: Guardian Force is the continuation of Zoids: Chaotic Century yearas after the Deathsaurer(the clone prozen makes). I thought we liked both CC and GF after Van gets the Blade Liger!:laugh:

I didn't mind the saem battle music after almost every episode because it got me more syched than FF's battle music ever has.
(also cry a lot while watching certain anime; I even cried while goku was goin Super Saiyan 3 before he fought Buu)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Yea, I'm definitely talking about Zoids: CC.

You cried over DBZ? I could understand crying over GotF (maybe), but DBZ?!?! Whoa...:disturb: :confused:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:48 PM
I also knew you were talking about Zoids: CC all along, just letting Seraph know the name of what the first series of Zoids Toonami showed was as far as I've heard. I don't know why I cried then, but I'm sure if I saw the episode now I wouldn't. I guess I was just caught in the moment.:D

Vicious
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:28 AM
I dont like Zoids. It's just too unrealistic. I've watched some Zoids episodes and they have some of the Zoids dodging bullets (IMPOSSIBLE), doing karate moves like doing a flying kick (IMPOSSIBLE), and all the episodes are the same (the group travels around with their zoids fightin battles and they come across this super strong, impossible to beat zoid, but they eventually the main character finds a way to beat him, they celebrate, the episode ends).:disturb: :disturb:

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I also knew you were talking about Zoids: CC all along, just letting Seraph know the name of what the first series of Zoids Toonami showed was as far as I've heard. I don't know why I cried then, but I'm sure if I saw the episode now I wouldn't. I guess I was just caught in the moment.:D

Word up tah that, yo.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:17 PM
Seraphim, this topic is lonely without your opinions. Please come back soon.(it would be nice to see this topic become a conversation between me and you, I'm sure it wouldn't happen though)