PDA

View Full Version : Names

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:02 PM
I want to know why everyone picked their names for this forum?

I choose Seraph Sephiroth because I use it in every forum I go to and Seraph is the short for Seraphim... and it has been my personal online nickname.. Sephiroth is my hero and my obsession, Seraphim is the form he took at the end of FFVII, a six-winged angel. Also Seraphims are my favorite type of angel, because they have six wings and stand before God.

Also I try to collect many many pictures of Sephiroth featured with pares of wings on his back ^_^ Especially when he has Six! :D

DSgamer
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:03 PM
well, mine's gamer, cuz im a gamer

Beretta55
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:06 PM
formally known as beretta55. i picked it because my favirote handgun was a beretta and the 55 i dont know i just added them.

now for my name frostman445. i took it off of a last name videogame character in resident evil 1. his name was joseph frost. i added the man and 445 besides it sounds hitman soundish:laugh:

Daedaelus
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:18 PM
I have a pet Iguana, and I think that the name sounds cool. :roll:

DSgamer
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:49 PM
awesome iguana

Nelo Angelo
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:57 PM
Because Nelo Angelo is one of my favorite bosses ever. He doesn't speak but he'll gladly speak to you with his sword in your face. :D

On a side note, Nelo Angelo means Dark Angel in the manual. :P

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:01 AM
Is that Nelo Angelo in your signature? Because if it is, he has AWESOME EYES! .... Eyes are the most important feature to me on a person's body. Its what made me love Sephiroth so much ^_^

Nelo Angelo
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth

Is that Nelo Angelo in your signature? Because if it is, he has AWESOME EYES! .... Eyes are the most important feature to me on a person's body. Its what made me love Sephiroth so much ^_^

Actually that's the look of Dante in DMC2. ^_^;;

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:09 AM
Ohhh.. I see.... well Dante is very cool! :D That look in his eyes is just the inspiration I need for a very rageful pic of Sephiroth I'm about to draw. hehe

jjmoohead
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:47 AM
ok let me see i have done this before but here it goes...

you must break my name up into 3 parts to sound it out right.

JJ - of course pronouced "Jay Jay"

Moo - like a cows MOOOOOOOO!

Head - of course the part of your body on your shoulders

so its JJ MOO HEAD

The jj comes from my initials for Johnathan James (first and middle names)

The MOO HEAD comes from my last name, which is Moorehead, but some of my friends call me Moo Man so i changed it to Moohead.

Does that make sence to you?

Zone
Jan 4th, 2003, 02:52 AM
I needed a name for my created wrestler back when I played the original SmackDown! game. I've used it ever since for just about everything (like my game files).

Frozen
Jan 4th, 2003, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth

Is that Nelo Angelo in your signature?

If you look at my avatar and signature, you'll know who he is ^_^

But if you play the game, you could infere that those eyes, theorically, could belong to Nelo Angelo as well... but you need to play the game to understand it :evil:

Me, I chose Frozen, because... my friend Mena told me to. And I thought it was cool :B

kupoartist
Jan 4th, 2003, 06:17 AM
i've had this name so long that I can't remember why I picked it... but It does fit nicely with my Relm Arrowny Fanage, so yay!

Soul Angel
Jan 4th, 2003, 10:38 AM
I just thought up the name Soul Angel when thinking of a name to registar with on this forum, so nothing really special. :heh: But I like it :happy:

Gadzoox
Jan 4th, 2003, 11:37 AM
I was watching cartoons when I signed up and one of them said 'Gadzoox!! Look over there!" and I thought the exclamation 'gadzoox' fit me nicely! Plus it's kinda fun to say! XD

Mercury Shadow
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:30 PM
Mercury Shadow is a song by one of my favorite bands, Soilwork. It's not the best song of theirs, but it's a damn cool name :)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:45 PM
I chose mine because Shenmue is my favorite game, and the designer of the game is Yu Suzuki.

No, you were all wrong. It doesn't mean that I'm a "fanboy" of the Suzuki motorcycles or whatever, it's talking about the game designer of pure genius.

He also created the Virtua Fighter series, which ownz every other fighting game evar.

There are many other revolutionary games that I could mention, but in closing I'll say that:

Yu Suzuki ownz j00.

Piggle_humsy
Jan 4th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Well my name came from a 4 year old!

It was a friends little girl who i used to look after and we asked her to come up with a name for one of her teddies and she came up with that so i asked her if i could borrow it and ive had it ever since.
It's also my email address and my name for a load of other sites!
I just thought it was really cute and amazingly original for a 4 year old to come up with on her own!:phew:

Ok bye bye!

Piggle :roll:
x x x

p.s if you go to
you'll hear her voice introducing the site!

Pu the Owl
Jan 4th, 2003, 01:38 PM
I just thought it was really cute and amazingly original for a 4 year old to come up with on her own!

Indeed. Piggle, your name is very cute. For a moment I tought the first part of it was a sort of intentional mispronounciation of the name "Piglet", which is the best friend of the Pooh bear :right:

Spank-A-Thon
Jan 4th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Umm, I got mine from playing Unreal Tournament on-line. At the time, I'd just had broadband installed and absolutely opened a can of whoop-ass.

I told my mate how I spanked everyone, he said it sounded like a virtual spank-a-thon... I just liked the sound of it and made it my UT name the next day. Since then I've used it for all my on-line aliases.

- S

REChick14
Jan 4th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Mines is really simple. RE stands for Resident Evil. The RE series are my fav. Chick cuz obviously Im a girl. As for the 14, thats my age but at the same time its my fav number.

dan da man
Jan 4th, 2003, 05:07 PM
well mine name is daniel and the rest (da man) becuase it ryhmes and i am a guy!

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 4th, 2003, 05:37 PM
GWAR

MakgSnake
Jan 4th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Simple... MAK.G .... are all the initials of my name "Mohammed Ali Khan Ghauri".... and Snake, well I really dont know why I chose that. Just a simple random pick I guess. :peoples: :laugh:

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 4th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

GWAR

Indeed.

Where did you get that bad-ass avatar, Sleazy?

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 4th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Mine is my favorite job class in an rpg...a mercenary

Pu the Owl
Jan 4th, 2003, 10:38 PM
Frankly, I'm really bored of my name at this moment. I've picked it in a moment of blankness, because at that time I was playing MGS2 and I wanted to use a name from a videogaming character I liked, but now I'm not too fond of it. Ah, well...

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 4th, 2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Suzuki_Fanboy

Just messing around in PS one day. Remember the Funky Carrot sig? Same guy.

Gadzoox
Jan 5th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

Well my name came from a 4 year old!

I LOVE that... 'Piggle Humsy'!! It rolls off the tongue so nicely and it's cute to boot!! :happy:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 5th, 2003, 02:58 PM
Mercury Shadow, Where in VA do you live?

Anyway, I chose ssjtrunks13 because I wanted to have a name with somebody from DBZ in it and I didn't want the same name as my e-mail address. It just happens Trunks is the main personality in my DBZ CCG deck, ssj is the short-hand for Super Saiyan in japan, and 13 is my favorite number and day I was born in September!

Rei
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:16 AM
I like Evangelion and I like Rei Ayanami. I think it's pretty clear for those who have seen the series :P

Piggle_humsy
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

I LOVE that... 'Piggle Humsy'!! It rolls off the tongue so nicely and it's cute to boot!! :happy:

Why Thank you Gadzoox!

Love the david bowie av!
Labrynth is such a cool film!

Piggle :roll:
x x x

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:22 AM
piggle, I think the avatar fits the name perfectly! and no offence but I just didn't really like the movie.

Piggle_humsy
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

.... and no offence but I just didn't really like the movie.

WHAT!!!:frust: Are you serious????? are you insane? how can you not like the movie. Do you have eyes??? :laugh:
J/k!

I respect everyone's opinion!*Hides in cough-Except yours!*
Lol!

Thats ok trunks! I forgive you! *Coughs- Not!* lol

Piggle
x x x

Gadzoox
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:39 PM
Yee!! Another Labyrinth fan!! I am creating an army! Bwahahahahaa!

ssjtrunks- None taken at all!! :)

Fox
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Suzuki_Fanboy

Indeed.

How could you forget Funky Carrot? I'm ashamed of you.:frust:

Chara
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:46 PM
My name is a combination of my favorite pokemon, Charizard and the first letter of the alphabet, 'A' because... well... I always come first. :D

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:52 PM
I may not really have liked the movie but it's partlyu because it was one of those movies my mom wanted to watch and I was forced to either watch it or do something else.

JC Denton
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:00 PM
i chose Jc sort of as a bit of a joke, because lots of peole i knew came on here, once (a long time ago) plus i love deus ex and was the game i was playing at the time. I think a lot of us were trying to find a dorky or funny name,

the anti_chris (makes him sound like a prat)
chris4cameron (hahaha)
ect

it seemed like a good name at the time,

i used to like labaryth, i dont think i would like it now though. Still it was a good film. Im not a fan of david bowie though.

Gadzoox
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:25 PM
ssjtrunks & JC-
That's alright!! You don't have to like everything everyone else does!! You guys are still cool!! I respect your individuality. :)

Heh, I sound like one of those freaky people... "I love everyone equally!" *hugs and kisses for all!* SHOOT ME NOW :sarcasm: Lol, where's Nelo Angelo when you need him?!?! ;)

David
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:42 PM
I use to be Monto, but now it's David, why, it's my name. I don't mind telling you guys, because you guys seem nice to me and probally you don't care. But why I still choosed this name as my username, well...I like my name.

0===(====================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

fantasytiger
Jan 7th, 2003, 12:06 PM
i picked my name because all my screen names end with tiger and since this is ps2fantasy.com i figure it wolud fit also it helps me keep track of my names and their sites

:kupo:......................:laugh:

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 7th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

Just messing around in PS one day. Remember the Funky Carrot sig? Same guy.

LOL yea, that sig was classic...you should post it...:D

Where did you find the pic of that guy? Was it just a random find? It certainly is a funny pose...

Vicious
Jan 8th, 2003, 06:26 PM
My name is kinda a mixture of my two favorite video game characters. "Liquid" comes from Liquid Snake in the Metal Gear games. "Knight" comes from Cloud Strife in FF7 because i picture him as a knight cause of his huge sword and armor.

Iluvatar
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:55 PM
Iluvatar is a God in Tolkien's world. Ruled from the mountain of Aman I believe.

Also he's the great-uncle of Loki, for Norse Myth fan, and Loki brought about Ragnorak which..... was the end of the world... so in a way... yeah.

Iluvatar
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:59 PM
And my Avatar is Otacon.. Cuz I'm a geeky-computer dude and so is he. Plus I look like him.

Weird.