PDA

View Full Version : Your long-term goal in life.

Chara
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:00 PM
What is your long term goal in life? For me its getting married, have children and let them have children so I'll be a grandfather. I'll feel life I fufilled my duties as a human if that happenes.

I'll also be happy in becoming the secretary or defense or the secretary of the air force. But realisticaly it wouldn't happen.

JC Denton
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:16 PM
my main goal in life is just to be happy really. I would like to own my own large company though that is one of my goals. For now though i am just focusing on 6th form college and focusing on getting into cambridge uni or imperial college london. After that i want to get married and have children ect.

fantasywave
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:20 PM
I won't be getting married cuz all wifes do is waste their husbands' money. In fact, I will earn money faster without my wife keep wasting it.

What I want is to retire at the age of 32.

David
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:25 PM
I wanna graduate, and be a game designer. I also want to get married and have couple of kids.

0====(========================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Vic Viper
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by fantasywave

I won't be getting married cuz all wifes do is waste their husbands' money. In fact, I will earn money faster without my wife keep wasting it.

way to go man, busting out a sexist remark like that leaves to believe on how ignorant little prick u really are.

fantasywave
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by king_freak

way to go man.

Thank you.

Vic Viper
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:42 PM

Thank you.

gah ! ok ... dude, im not even gonna waste my time with your sorry ass.

Nelo Angelo
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:55 PM
Computer programming. If possible get married. :O

Gadzoox
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:08 PM
I'm gonna go to college next year and be an animator! I want to get a place of my own with lots of trees and have at least one German Shepard too! :)

The rest can happen as it wishes! :)

DSgamer
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:19 PM
well from 18-28 i want to live in my 2 room apartment with my g/f, then we move to a house and have a dog and kids. I also want 2 be either a web designer or i wanna work making video games

also i want fantasywave to get banned :mad:

fantasywave
Jan 3rd, 2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by gamer

well from 18-28 i want to live in my 2 room apartment with my g/f, then we move to a house and have a dog and kids. I also want 2 be either a web designer or i wanna work making video games

In fact, it's extremely hard to become a game designer. With your kind of attitude, you can barely be a game tester.

Pu the Owl
Jan 3rd, 2003, 06:51 PM
Listen fantasywave: I'm tired of your stupid sentences, I'm tired of seeing that every thread in which you post is completely ruined by your narcissistic and arrogant attitude or by your offensive criticism. Go take a walk instead of coming back to this forum and grow up a little instead of annoying people with your crap. Or better: go and find a job, so you can retire at the age of 32 :laugh:

Fox
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:09 PM
to be an admin. here at ps2fantasy.

DSgamer
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:30 PM

In fact, it's extremely hard to become a game designer. With your kind of attitude, you can barely be a game tester.

uh, i make half-lief mods, does that count?

Nelo Angelo
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by gamer

uh, i make half-lief mods, does that count?

You made Half-Life mods? Which ones?

DSgamer
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:50 PM
well, it was a really crappy one, it was called yoda, im working on a cool one for the moment, try looking for yoda at
planethalf-life.com, but i warn you, its really bad, i even erased from my pc lol, me and my g/f made it

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:07 PM
My main Goal in life is to live a happy and rightious one. One that will not only benifit myself, but benifit the people around me. I long to become a child-psychologist.. but that's setting the bar a bit too high, so I'm only taking a side psych class in college and will be focusing more on my web-designing career, I hope to have when college is over. I want to make sure that my children have a happy and memberable childhood, like mine. I want to be their best friend, so they'll never be lonely if they have a hard time at school making their own friends. I want to be able to make enough money, hehe.. so I cant take my kid to Disneyland all the time, like my mom did and still does with me ^_^ I want to keep being optimistic, and make sure I learn well from my mistakes at negativity I had in the past. I want to be the model wife, and the model mom ^_^ and not be a "fake" like some people I know. I will not fear the future, but I will embrace it. Those are my goals for my life and my future.

Zone
Jan 4th, 2003, 03:00 AM
I want to join the Army at eighteen. I'm thinking about joining the Marines after four years, then the Navy (SEALs) after four more years. Then when I get older, I'll probably join the police force until I retire.

I also want to have a family somewhere in between.

Frozen
Jan 4th, 2003, 05:24 AM
Get a woman who finally happens to love me, goddamnit!!! :mad:

Actually, I have no freaking idea. I know I want to graduate from a University with a degree in either Business admin, computer enginering, mechanical or electrical enginering (sp?)

But I really don't know. I also know I want to be a amrtial arts grandmaster, specially in Shotokan, Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, or Muay thai. (Still, unsure which path I'll take, since the only practice I've got has been in Shotokan, but I want to see other martial arts and see which one suits me better, since it's kind of impossible to master them all in a life time)

Ultimately, all I want is to be a somewaht rich guy, being able to go to work only if I feel like it, having a loyal, lovely wife who enjoys stuff with me, and have one or 2 kids, at the most. I'm just unsure which will be the way I'll achieve it.

dan da man
Jan 4th, 2003, 05:57 PM
my aim is-

to be a actor
get married and have kids 30+
to play mgs3
to meet hideo kojima!

MakgSnake
Jan 4th, 2003, 06:11 PM
To Entertain the whole wide world in the best manner.

Pu the Owl
Jan 4th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by dan da man
get married and have kids 30+

Do you mean you want to have more than 30 kids?! :shock:

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 4th, 2003, 10:08 PM
I think I want to be a high school history teacher. When I'm in class, I think of so many things I could do that are more fun...actually either History or Politics. Every year my history teacher is my favorite, because I enjoy that class. I think it would be cool to teach the kids that are actually interested.

I want to live in an apartment (maybe a small house) because I don't want a whole lot of money...seriously.

I want to start Kung Fu after I finish college, and take that for a loooong time.

I wouldn't mind getting married and having 2 kid's, either :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 4th, 2003, 10:20 PM
I wanna be a famous guitar player.Kinda a pipe dream though.

Frozen
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Fortune

Do you mean you want to have more than 30 kids?! :shock:

I'm almost sure he means he wants them whenever he's 30 years old or older :laugh:

Originally posted by SSSnake

I wanna be a famous guitar player.Kinda a pipe dream though.

Most of famous guitarists, if not all of them, once dreamed of becoming what they are today. ;)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:42 PM
Either a rapper, eventhough I can't write my own stuff, or a video game designer or tester. But I wouldn't to be known as using other rappers stuff.