PDA

View Full Version : Sephy's Old Work

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:12 PM
Since I dont have time to upload all these to a new server, I'll just give you a link to a thread I already have my pictures posted at. Enjoy!

http://www.nintendofire.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2808

DSgamer
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:20 PM
nice work, i liked the pic of sephi chasing vincent

Gadzoox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:50 PM
Great job! Your renditions are beautifully done and keep up with the character's personlity very well (well most of them anyway! ;) ) which is a hard thing to do!!! Wonderful! :D

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:09 PM
Those are really good. But I liked the one of Sephiroth chasing Vincent the best, lol, thats a gooder!

Pu the Owl
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:35 AM
Ohhh, lot of piccies! Sweet! The one of Sephy with Vincent is hilarious! But they all look really nice!

BTW, if you need a place to upload your drawings in the future, go here (http://groups.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/) and sign up. Some other members used the community Makg created especially with the purpose of uploading their artworks and show them in our gallery :)

Soul Angel
Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:19 PM
They're all really good, especially the one where Sephy is chasing Vincent :laugh:
I hope you'll post more of your pictures in the future.

kupoartist
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:29 PM
hey... these are excellent ^_^ ... your vincent pics especially... a lot of these show a lot of originality and flair in little things... like vinny's wings in that last pic... the details and light/shadow are all great, and it makes for an excellent gallery of pictures... I sure wish I could sketch as good as that (colouring is where my pictures pick up any credibility as i'm pretty useless at drawing)

Its always nice to see new faces around here, and i hope we'll see you posting again!

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:03 PM
Wow! Thank you guys so much for your comments! And I just joined that group at msn, thanks for the link! ^_^ I really appreciate all the nice things you guys have said. I'm really motivated to draw some more. once I get a new scanner I'll put some new artwork up right away!

Beretta55
Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:07 PM
wow those are some pretty cool picture's excellant job. the one where sephiroth is chaseing vincent is cool;)