PDA

View Full Version : ps2 dbz beatem-up

nanjij
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:28 PM
yes believe it or not a ps2 beat'em-up is coming out late this yr. its got 30 characters and thats all i know apart from
ITS ACTUALLY COMING OUT IN THE UK!!! i cant wait:)

Mercury Shadow
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:58 PM
I just got the new Gamepro, and it has a feature on that. Will it be third person? platformer? What type of format?

nanjij
Feb 21st, 2002, 06:09 PM
okay this is wot it says minus the gba stuff

"3 dbz games are heading for gba, ps2 and game cube this year"

blah blah blah

"at last! goku and co. to come to uk consoles"

blah blah blah

"dbz on ps2 and GC-released in japan in autumn- sounds great too, as u can pick from 30 characters and have powerstone-style multi-player fights in arena."

then some **** about about xbox online dbz

that help :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 21st, 2002, 09:34 PM
I heard the ps2 version is going to have some action adventure elements and a multiplayer mode and online elements were you can play 8 players at once

DragonSphere
Feb 21st, 2002, 09:53 PM
Anyone know if any screenshots been released yet?

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 21st, 2002, 09:57 PM
I've seen an early video of the game and a few screens that are hard to find.If seems the game is going to use that Cel-shading graphics design (ala - jet grind radio,cel damage)The video looked sort of odd but it was fom last years E3

nanjij
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by DragonSphere
Anyone know if any screenshots been released yet?

there was some in the magazine i read the article in but i dont have a scaner so sorry. there not that good. for the ps2 game it only has a picture of master roshi's house

Cannibal Clown
Feb 23rd, 2002, 01:35 PM
That's cool. I also heard that a new Gundam 0083 game might be comming out. Or else it's from Gundam Z or one of the other series. But I think it might be for XBox. I'm not sure. All I know is that there are a lot of new Anime games comming out in the near future that I'm looking forward to.

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:59 PM
yeah i saw a gundam game out on psx in WHsmiths yesterday i was well surprised shame i dont like it or i would of bought it

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by nanjij

there was some in the magazine i read the article in but i dont have a scaner so sorry. there not that good. for the ps2 game it only has a picture of master roshi's house

I saw screens of The room of spirit and time which looked pretty well rendered with the cel shading technology

nanjij
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:51 AM
well personaly i didnt think the pic of roshi house looked that amazing but i cant judge a game by 1 pic.

did u see tha pic in a mag or on the net? if so wot site?

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:41 PM
I saw the pic of the pic of the room of spirit and time in one of the gamepros.As for the video i saw it was on ign awhile back.I think if you look through the previews on there site you can still find it

Serj
Feb 28th, 2002, 06:56 PM
I cant wait until we get a DBZ fighter. I want all characters in the game.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 28th, 2002, 06:58 PM
For me i would only play with Vegeta

Serj
Feb 28th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Gotenks would be my pick always! Fu-sion!

Killuminati
Feb 28th, 2002, 09:11 PM
oh crap, not more of this damn DBZ ****

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 28th, 2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Xiliphore
oh crap, not more of this damn DBZ ****

What you got something against dbz