PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Wing: Wing ZERO Wallpaper

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:17 PM
I made a Gundam wallpaper, yay :happy:

1024x768 (well ment to be, but it shows up as 450x338) (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid44/pf0c501d1ac64e6ef5d4a743f7538c309/fcde0bac.jpg)

I think it looks a little auckward, what, with the bright colors at the bottom and the rest being kinda drakish. But it works :phew: Enjoy!

Soul Angel
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:29 PM
I like it! :happy:
It's really good, I actually personally like the bright colours on the dark background, and the picture of the Gundam in the middle of the wallpaper.
Very nice, keep it up ;)

Pu the Owl
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:29 PM
It's a shame we cannot see it at full size, because it looks really good to me. Especially the way you have decided to fill the black areas of the wallpaper is really interesting, and it would be cool to look closer at it :(

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:32 PM
Well, if I could find a better hosting site that has free image hosting I would put it at full size, but, well... I guess Im stuck with this for now... :( but then again, I could try to get my site up, then I could use that as the hosting site... but thats a lot of work :heh:

Pu the Owl
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:34 PM
Well, don't worry! It's still a cool wallpaper, at least from what I can see. I haven't seen many of Gundam Wing around. Odd because the series is pretty popular.

Beretta55
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:50 PM
i cant see it for some odd reason. when i click on the link it say's url could not be retrieved.

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Frostman445

i cant see it for some odd reason. when i click on the link it say's url could not be retrieved.

Thats weird, it works fine for me :confused:

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:08 PM
Wow! that is very pretty! I'd love to see it at full size! Gundam Wing is my favorite anime next to Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon! ^_^ .... that reminds me.. I want to put my artwork up!

Gadzoox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:42 PM
Great job Dude! HahaI love your screen name cuz its like im calling your name and calling you dude! ahha! Anyhow! Nice work! What do the bottom say? I'm so curious!

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

Great job Dude! HahaI love your screen name cuz its like im calling your name and calling you dude! ahha! Anyhow! Nice work! What do the bottom say? I'm so curious!

Hey Hey, thanx! :happy:

Which bottom part? Bottom Right corrner or just below ZERO within all the shapes and colors?

Gadzoox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:57 PM
All that red writing... or is it just designs?

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

All that red writing... or is it just designs?

That says "Wing Gundam ZERO Custom", the font is Astigma.
I probly should have used a different color, Its more visable at full size though... damn link... :disgust:

Gadzoox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:27 PM
Oooooh... cool! I've never once seen that show or movie or whatever it is so I have no clue what you are talking about but I like the wallpaper just the same!! :)

Nelo Angelo
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Big Dude

Well, if I could find a better hosting site that has free image hosting I would put it at full size, but, well... I guess Im stuck with this for now... :( but then again, I could try to get my site up, then I could use that as the hosting site... but thats a lot of work :heh:

I can host it if you want me to.

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Nelo Angelo

I can host it if you want me to.

Yah, but I still have to make it right? and pay?

Nelo Angelo
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:34 PM

Yah, but I still have to make it right? and pay?

Make what? I'm on a free server.

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:42 PM
Oh, you mean the pic? sorry, I was a little off there,but if thats the case, PM me and give me the details.

David
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:47 PM
That looks awesome Big Dude, how do you guys make the banners, im so clueless when it comes to creating art...

0===(=======================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by David

That looks awesome Big Dude, how do you guys make the banners, im so clueless when it comes to creating art...

Thanx for the compliments! :happy:

Im not sure myself how I do it. Fortune is better at this stuff than I am, she could tell ya better.

Nelo Angelo
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:56 PM

Oh, you mean the pic? sorry, I was a little off there,but if thats the case, PM me and give me the details.

Yea, I meant the picture. :p

Oh, do you have AIM? You could give it to me there.

David
Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:16 AM
Thats good, but I hope she will read the post I left. I wanna make banners to... :disturb:

0====(=====================>

To be forgotten is worsr than death...

kupoartist
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:40 PM
sure it's a little hard to pick out things from this distance... but it looks like you picked some good images there ^_^

Big Dude
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:50 PM
There! I got my site up.... well sorta anyway :laugh: spent all of 1 hour working on it :laugh: So now I can get those images o' mine to show up at full size from now on, yay. :happy:

Here is that Gundam one at full size, and if this dont work Im gunna be mighty P.O.'ed

1024x768 (http://big_dude6.tripod.com/bigdudeswebsite/id5.html)

It is a direct link to the page that it is on, Its hosted by Tripod and they dont allow remote linking to images, so... you can explore all 2 pages of my site if you want :laugh:

Soul Angel
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:05 PM
Yay now I can see it in full size!!!
*steals wallpaper to put with rest of Gundam Wing wallpaper collection*

Once again keep up the good work and Good Luck on your website Big Dude. :)