PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 07:46 PM
Hello All! I hope this is the right place for posting this... I'm new to this forum. I found a link to it at NintendoFire/Now ..and I'm hoping I'll have as much fun as I had there, that I may have here. I'm a devoted SquareSoft and Sephiroth fan! As you can see! And am known at most of the forums I go to as "SquareSoft's Bitch" .... yes, they own me for life ^_^;;

I promise not to spam and to become a good citizen at these forums! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

-Seraphim Sephiroth

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 07:50 PM
Well Welcom! :happy: I hope you have fun here too, I for one think this is a great froum.

Soul Angel
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:03 PM
Welcome Seraph Sephiroth!
Have fun here and post lots.
See'ya around the forums

Lost_myth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:07 PM
Yep, Welcome...tight banner and that's a kickass song THE ALIENS ARE FREE

Pu the Owl
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:08 PM
Hi there and welcome! Nice name and nice post to introduce yourself! Hope you'll like this place! See you later!

Fox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:11 PM
hey. remember you from NNow/fire...i have like...a million SNs there...

Beretta55
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:16 PM
hey welcome to ps2fantasy buddy have a good time.

Mercury Shadow
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:30 PM
Hey, Welcome. A lotta people are joining from PS2Substance/Nintendonet/NNow so you may see some familiar faces.

Nelo Angelo
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:36 PM
Merc is right. *silts his throat with a bone knife*

Welcome, welcome.............*casts Ultima on her*

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! and ... AHH!! *dives out of the way of Ultima.. the blast cinging the hairs of her face and tips of her long silver mane* ^_^;; few... and, I already like this place very much. Everyone's so nice! Thank you!

MakgSnake
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:58 PM
Hey there, welcome. Are you the one who has a squaresoft tatoo on the right arm?

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:04 PM
On my right ankle actually.... ^_^;

MakgSnake
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth

On my right ankle actually.... ^_^;
I was close eh....... ;) Nice to meet you.

fantasywave
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:12 PM
Seraph, don't even try messing with me again like you did in the "My fav. attack" thread!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: If you do, you will be in my No.1 Porkchop list!!! I don't usually call people Porkchop unless they are naughty.

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:19 PM
Yay! How can I join this porkchop list!? Will I get a special nick-name!? Join me!! JOIN MEEEE!!! *jumps up and down screaming*

MakgSnake
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by fantasywave

Seraph, don't even try messing with me again like you did in the "My fav. attack" thread!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: If you do, you will be in my No.1 Porkchop list!!! I don't usually call people Porkchop unless they are naughty.
I think you over reacted in that thread. Neways....
Welcome again Seraph.

Nelo Angelo
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:21 PM
*tries to look up in the FF Bible to see how to dodge Ultima* O_o

How can you dodge Ultima? O_o

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:25 PM
I dont know if you can dodge... but my face is now completly hairless because of it.... THANKS! :D ^_~

fantasywave
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth

Yay! How can I join this porkchop list!? Will I get a special nick-name!? Join me!! JOIN MEEEE!!! *jumps up and down screaming*

Now who's retarded??? :peoples:

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:30 PM
Man, you REALLY need to chill... ever hear of Joking? Jesting? Kidding? Sarcasm maybe? Lots of people do it! You should try it! ^_^

Gadzoox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by fantasywave

Now who's retarded??? :peoples:

I AM!! And proud of it too! *joins in the screaming and jumping* Nyah!

Welcome Seraph! You have an amazing attitude and I can see we'll have no problems getting along!! Plus your another artist! Woohoo!! See you around! :D

David
Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:40 AM
How rude of me for ain't greeting you, welcome and enjoy yourself!:happy:

0====(===================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Frozen
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:36 AM
Welcome Seraph, is nice to have another cutie around :D

Deathwatchz
Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:53 AM
hiya. nice to meet someone else who has such an unusual sense of humor. unlike some of the anal-retentive B^%&@RD$ around here. :laugh: ah well. im sure that i will enjoy some of your posting, so stick around, k?

dan da man
Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:56 AM
weclome, thses are cool forums enjoy:cool:

REChick14
Jan 3rd, 2003, 01:32 PM
Hey Chica, Welcome to the Ps2Fantasy Forums! I like ur attitude, we need more people like you. Have fun! See ya around!;)

kupoartist
Jan 3rd, 2003, 03:08 PM
welcome to the forums... but just remember whos the boss ... because i'm dying to find out :happy:

JC Denton
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:37 PM
hi..........

thats all im going to say because im not even going to try and write something funny,

welcome

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:12 AM
Hello. But you have already greeted me and this seems strange... But anyways, hello, you seem to be really nice and have an awesome atitude!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:48 AM
HI and welcome(sorry I'm late) :laugh:

jjmoohead
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Hello again, I didn't say hi to you this way yet so I figured now is the time as I kill time between my University classes.

Originally posted by Deathwatchz

hiya. nice to meet someone else who has such an unusual sense of humor. unlike some of the anal-retentive B^%&@RD$ around here. :laugh: ah well. im sure that i will enjoy some of your posting, so stick around, k?

Just to Note:

I am probably one of those people he is refering to, but when your Ruler of the Universe you have to put your foot down from time to time...

Also Note:

I am funny and try to be funny all the time, there is just some things a Moderator has to do some days to make him/her look super evil.

Last Note:

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, BE NICE AND I WONT HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE EVIL EYES :evil:

Chara
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:32 PM
*walks in yet another thread casually late*

Welcome to ps2fantasy.

SO do you wanna shag now or do you wanna shag later? Do I make your sleigh bells ring, baby?

I couldnt think of anything else to say and I've been watching too much Austin Powers. Yeah, baby! :D