PDA

View Full Version : whose ur idle?

Lost_myth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 07:25 PM
Who and why?

Mine is Kelly Osbourne... nobody freak

because she is so totally out there.... Her music is cool.

dan da man
Jan 2nd, 2003, 07:32 PM
Bruce Lee

i think hes the greatest kung fu guy ever! i luv watching his films, hes why i want to do kung fu, but his style was jeet-kun-do, that style u cant do around where i live! i will do kung fu but a diffrent style, thats y he his my idle!:)

S.W.A.T-Sniper
Jan 2nd, 2003, 07:33 PM
Robert E. Lee
The greatest general in the civil war. He eximplified what it means to be a true southerner, even if he was born in Union Virginia.

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 07:34 PM
Homer Simpsion! He is my Hero! :D The dounut eating, beer guzling, lazy man I can only hope to be! :D

Fox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:12 PM
Bruce Lee
best martial artist. ever.

Chara
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:28 PM
Either Squall or Jackie Chan.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:57 PM
Mark Tremonti of creed,great guitarist :).

fantasywave
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:10 PM
My idols are David Robert Joseph Beckham and President George W. Bush Jr. (No, I don't live in America).

Plug 4
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:19 PM
larry bird......my fav basketball player ever

fantasywave
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Chara
Jackie Chan.

LMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Beretta55
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by fantasywave

LMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!!
what's wrong with jackie chan? jackie chan fan's unite!:laugh:

i dont know i havent gave it much thought i will have to think about that one.

fantasywave
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Frostman445

what's wrong with jackie chan? jackie chan fan's unite!:laugh:

i dont know i havent gave it much thought i will have to think about that one.

Jackie Chan is in fact a Shaolin fighter. Just like Jet Li.

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:39 PM
I've never really had a REAL person as an idol... BUt I do have one.. sort of. It Vincent Valentine! ..Ah! Thought I was gonna say Sephiroth, huh? But no.. its Vinny...

He's my idol, for all the hardship he went through and how he delt with it. Torn from your lover by an evil mad-man... yet accepting it, for he only wanted her happiness... then to be punished by being locked away for many years, and to come back, to give himself a chance to forgive himself for his "sins" ... Vincent learned to forgive himself after the defeat of Hojo. and that's something I wish to do one day.

To be able to forgive myself for things that I've done in the past. That's why he's my idol.. in a way..

DSgamer
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:14 PM
my idol is my bro, cuz he told my anoying grandma to stfu, in a public restaurant

Hadoken
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:14 PM

Jackie Chan is in fact a Shaolin fighter. Just like Jet Li.

err.. where'd u hear that?? i'm pretty sure neither of them studied at the temple, cuz they arent monks..

anyways, my idol... well.. guess i dont have one. :disturb:

fantasywave
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Hadoken

err.. where'd u hear that?? i'm pretty sure neither of them studied at the temple, cuz they arent monks..

anyways, my idol... well.. guess i dont have one. :disturb:

STFU GRANDMA!!! In fact, I've read Jackie Kong Sun Chan's biography. Chan did went to Shaolin!!!

Hadoken
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:27 PM

STFU GRANDMA!!! In fact, I've read Jackie Kong Sun Chan's biography. Chan did went to Shaolin!!!

grandma??..:peoples: lol
first off, his real name is "chen gang lung"(in english, you would say "lung gang chen", its backwords). where'd u hear it was jackie kong sun?
he never studied at shaolin temple, if you say otherwise, bring up some evidence.
and second, if your gonna insult me, at least use the correct gender. i'd be GRANDPA! NOT grandma!;)

fantasywave
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:38 PM

grandma??..:peoples: lol
first off, his real name is "chen gang lung"(in english, you would say "lung gang chen", its backwords). where'd u hear it was jackie kong sun?
he never studied at shaolin temple, if you say otherwise, bring up some evidence.
and second, if your gonna insult me, at least use the correct gender. i'd be GRANDPA! NOT grandma!;)

I dare you to search that lung gang chen :peoples: in google and see if you can find some result!!! However, I bet you will find some real Jackie Chan info. if you type kong sun chan.

Chara
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:39 PM
[off topic reply]

Hadoken, that chick in your avatar. I'd hit it also. ;)

[/off topic reply]

Gadzoox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:21 PM
DAVID BOWIE!!!

Why you ask? Well I'll tell!

He's gone through SO much; from health problems when he was a child, to dealing with a skitzo--whatever in both his mother AND brother, to huge drug addiction, to criticism, to the suicide of his brother, to complete bankruptcy, to a crazy ass wife who made him dress up in dresses... and that's all I can think of right now!

And throughout all this he's been a profilic artist, musician and actor! Isn't he wonderful!?!?

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:42 PM
Oh! I have to agree with you Gadzoox! David Bowie is a GREAT MAN! And one of my favorite male singers, and one of my favorite actors when it comes to Labyrinth! I love that movie!

If I had a Real-person Idol, it'd probably be him too! ^_^

Hadoken
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:55 PM

I dare you to search that lung gang chen :peoples: in google and see if you can find some result!!! However, I bet you will find some real Jackie Chan info. if you type kong sun chan.

ok, now see, i never said u would get info on him by typing in his real name in a search engine, now did i?
ooh, a lookie, didnt find anything when i put in kong sun chan. but why dont u try searching for "jackie chan biography" and see what u can find about him. ;)

and hey chara, i think i need to get a new avy... that girl isnt hot anymore...:P

Gadzoox
Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth

Oh! I have to agree with you Gadzoox! David Bowie is a GREAT MAN! And one of my favorite male singers, and one of my favorite actors when it comes to Labyrinth! I love that movie!

If I had a Real-person Idol, it'd probably be him too! ^_^

OH MY GOD!!! *glomp* I've found my new best friend!!! Ahahaeee! Look everyone! I found a new friend!!!
*has the Labyrinth soundtrack on repeat at this very moment!* Yee!

David
Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:09 AM
Mine is Tidus, I know he is a game character, but he is my hero because he's brave and helps his friends, just like me!!!:D

0====(======================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:19 AM
EEEK! You know the word "Glomp!" *Huggles* ...I knew joining this place would be a good thing! So many cool people! Booyaka!

Thirteen 'o Clock is my favorite song from the Labyrinth soundtrack ^_^ :D

Beretta55
Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:22 AM
i need a best friend......im so lonely *cries* only kidding;)

now that i gave it somethought. i have to bottle it down to two
grave from gungrave,and john elway

fantasywave
Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:25 AM

ok, now see, i never said u would get info on him by typing in his real name in a search engine, now did i?
ooh, a lookie, didnt find anything when i put in kong sun chan. but why dont u try searching for "jackie chan biography" and see what u can find about him. ;)

and hey chara, i think i need to get a new avy... that girl isnt hot anymore...:P

You are annoying. Why are we talking about Chan Jackie BTW, forget it!!!

Hadoken
Jan 3rd, 2003, 06:27 AM

You are annoying. Why are we talking about Chan Jackie BTW, forget it!!!

becase you made claims that he studied at shaolin. DUH :laugh:
i'm not the one who started this if you noticed. your the annoying one.

Deathwatchz
Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:27 AM
oh boy, another david bowie fan! (i dont have anything against bowie, hes pretty good) Sorry seph, u are just like gadzoox so far.

as for an IDOL, i'd have to say that I probably look up to sigmund freud. he may be dead, but hes the best psych ive heard of so far.

S.W.A.T-Sniper
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:30 AM
I almost forgot, Scar Face himself, Al Pacino. I'll never forget that line in the movie "you get that scar eatin P***y?"(I censored that due to ladies also being in these forums)

Piggle_humsy
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:28 PM
I so wanna be Kelly Osbourne!! she totally oozes coolness in her own unique way!!
But i think my idol would have to be :
Eminem!
I know, i know, same old, same old, but seriously he is so talented and to go through the stuff he's been through and come out the other side as well as he has is amazing!
He never let nobody stop him from acheiving his dreams and i think that's amazing!:phew:
I also think justin timberlake is someone to look to as he overcome being in a cheesy boy band and became respected by other artist like timberland! now thats cool! lol! :cool:

Ninja
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by gamer

my idol is my bro, cuz he told my anoying grandma to stfu, in a public restaurant

THAT WOULD BE ME MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DSgamer
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:33 PM
Hey, gadzoox and sephi r so equal, they were even born in the same year

fantasywave
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by gamer

Hey, gadzoox and sephi r so equal, they were even born in the same year

In fact, they are the same person cuz i've checked their IPs.

Pu the Owl
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:43 PM
Oh yes? And how could you check the IPs, knowing that only administrators can look at them?:peoples:

fantasywave
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

Oh yes? And how could you check the IPs, knowing that only administrators can look at them?:peoples:

In fact, I know some tracking skills.

Pu the Owl
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:47 PM
Stop being a pain fantasywave. It's the last time I tell you. BTW, Gadzoox and Seraph don't share the same IPs, so shut up and next time think before posting.

kupoartist
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:54 PM
... I don't honestly think I have one. I've never really thought about it :shock: ... i've always kind of looked up to my sisters, but I don't exactly idolise them... well at least thats one comandment I'm not breaking :happy:

Gadzoox
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:02 PM
Yes we really are the same person because we are both artistic (even though we draw in COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STYLES), are Bowie/Sephiroth/Vincent fans and we both know of the word 'glomp'. Oh yeah, and we are the same age. :peoples:

I'm embarssed for you again fantasywave!! That's the7th time now I think. :disturb:

JC Denton
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:41 PM
Jack Black!!!

edit: and obviously David Brent (The Office)

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:28 PM
We're the same person!? Whoa! Maybe I really am a skitzo! ....anyway, I'm glad I've found someone here with the same intrests as me! :D

Gadzoox
Jan 4th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth

I'm glad I've found someone here with the same intrests as me! :D

Heehee! Me too!! :D

My secondary idols would be Ben Stiller, Rob Schneider and Chris Kattan because I love them!! ahahhaaa

Daniel Legge
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:08 PM
i kinda idolise my best mate, he is very smart, fit and is good at everything.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

But i think my idol would have to be :
Eminem!

Eminem. The one who got me interested in hip-hop.

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:28 AM
My first idol is a historical figure. Shinmen Musashi no Kami Fujiwara no Genshin.

And my instructor Aden Vorhes.

Piggle_humsy
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Eminem. The one who got me interested in hip-hop.

Saying that just reminded me i also love Missy elliot!
And Aaliyah ~R.I.P

They both got me into that scene!

Piggle :roll:
x x x

vinny10
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:55 AM
Robbie Keane

Is just so class

MakgSnake
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Chara

Jackie Chan.
;)

And Eminem when it comes to the music part.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:27 PM
I forgot about Jackie Chan. He is why I wanted to take tae-kwon-do lessons. FYI I did take the classes but I didn't get past I think green belt because the guy I was taking lessons from got broke and his place got shutdown.

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:59 PM
tae-kwon-do...pfft... I have no respect for that Martial Art.

Redpyramidhead
Jan 7th, 2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by S.W.A.T-Sniper

I almost forgot, Scar Face himself, Al Pacino.

Oh hell yeah. Definately SWAT. Al Pacino is by far one of my favorite actors of all time.

_RED_ stuff

Pu the Owl
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:14 PM
Maybe I'm getting old, because at the moment there's nobody in this world I could call my idol. Admiration for someone, yes, but the word "idol" is too much :P

Redpyramidhead
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:07 PM
I too find it hard to throw around the word idol the way I used to.
Admire is better.

_RED_ stuff

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:12 PM
Me too but I just decided to go along with what the title of the topic is.