PDA

View Full Version : Some of Chara's hand art

Chara
Jan 1st, 2003, 11:17 PM
While waiting for a ride earlier roday, I made a little sketch. Since I have nothing better to do, I'll show it to you people. Here ya go:

http://illcorruption.com/images/misc/kiddrawing.jpg

fantasywave
Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:56 AM
Hi,

I think it's very ugly. Sorry, I hope that I didn't hurt your feelings.

Thanks.

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:43 AM
Again with the critisisum Jack?
Anywho, thats good, better than i could probly ever draw now adays. I think it looks like one of them chibi(sp?) charaters ^_^

Pu the Owl
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:31 AM
Yes, looks like one of those superdeformed/chibi characters. I think it looks cute overall, especially his tiny hands XD

Is it a random character that you made up or is it taken from some other source?

Soul Angel
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:48 AM
It looks cute!
I agree with Big Dude and Fortune, that it looks like one of those chibi characters.
I hope you'll post more of your work in the future. :happy:

Gadzoox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by fantasywave
Hi,

I think it's very ugly. Sorry, I hope that I didn't hurt your feelings.

Thanks.

:heh:

Anyway; I think it's really cute!! You going to colour him? :D

fantasywave
Jan 2nd, 2003, 04:53 PM
Seriously, just look at the "artwork" closely. Doesn't look good at all. I am not being a jerk or anything but it's really ugly. Why do you guys always have to switch facts.

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 05:01 PM

Seriously, just look at the "artwork" closely. Doesn't look good at all.

Accually, I think that is being a jerk. If you think it is that bad keep it to your self and dont say anything. Your not here to critisize. And if say its that bad you better have a peice of artwork your self that is supposeidly better. In other words: Like to see you do better!

kupoartist
Jan 2nd, 2003, 05:23 PM
another cuteness vote from this corner :happy: he's nicely formed (well, no ears but who needs them anyway) and shaded... perhaps you should put some colour in there as well?

Beretta55
Jan 2nd, 2003, 06:50 PM
that's pretty cool way better then i could ever do. i cant even draw:laugh: but nice work dude.

Pu the Owl
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:02 PM

Seriously, just look at the "artwork" closely. Doesn't look good at all. I am not being a jerk or anything but it's really ugly. Why do you guys always have to switch facts.

You're free to express your opinion, as anyone else is. Ok, you don't like it, there's nothing wrong with that. But there's no need to point it out more than once, I guess. As there's no need to force others to agree with your point of view.

Chara
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:14 PM
I didnt mean for it to be a chibi chracter when I started but I made a big ass head and just decided to go with it. In the end I had a chibi looking guy.

And Fantasywave, I am not mad or anything but this isnt an art-judging contest. It's just a 5 min sketch I made while waiting for a ride. It isnt something that Ive spent hours on and should be perfect. Hell, the shading is even off in some areas and his face isnt exactly porportined.

You are talking about it as if I went to art school. :laugh: Heh, I havent even taken one art class.

DSgamer
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:29 PM
fantasy, if ur not happy with what u c then shut the hell up, its like this,imagine ur in ur b-day and some1 gives a present, ur not gonna tell him/her that u hate it right??? then if u dont like this, then dont post anything,so don't go trying to raise ur post count by talking crap and another thing, i think it looks great!

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:55 PM
That's pretty good, if you're a beginner! ^_^ its just the head I see problems with. everything else is very cute! :D Keep practicing PLEASEE! Cause you have some talent ^_^ show us more if you have the time.... and someone please take a look at my artwork too!? hehe, I want some oppinions. Tee-hee.

Gadzoox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth
.... and someone please take a look at my artwork too!? hehe, I want some oppinions. Tee-hee.

Hmm... im sure they'll make their way there, this is Chara's thread to shine in! :)

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:03 PM
SOWWY! I know I know! Chara you are the greatesttttt! :D *bows at his feet* hehe. ... Ya know, that chibi looks a lot like Quatre Reberba Winner!

Gadzoox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:37 PM
:laugh: XD :laugh:

Chara
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth

SOWWY! I know I know! Chara you are the greatesttttt! :D *bows at his feet* hehe. ... Ya know, that chibi looks a lot like Quatre Reberba Winner!

I just noticed and yeah, it does. :laugh: