PDA

View Full Version : I need big help in suikoden III!!!

Plug 4
Jan 1st, 2003, 09:22 PM
so i started geddoe chapter 2 and i wanted to beat that big rock guy in mt.path.....since i want to go to le buque...but in the battle i wanted to use a sacrificial jizo since I equip one on queen and one on Aila but I CANT USE THEM!!!! why????????? the other thing is that joker doesnt have kindness drop anymore?? i dont get it..

fantasywave
Jan 1st, 2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Plug 4

so i started geddoe chapter 2 and i wanted to beat that big rock guy in mt.path.....since i want to go to le buque...but in the battle i wanted to use a sacrificial jizo since I equip one on queen and one on Aila but I CANT USE THEM!!!! why????????? the other thing is that joker doesnt have kindness drop anymore?? i dont get it..

Lol m8, that rock guy was a pain. What Runes do your characters have??? Also, what are the levels of your weapons???

Plug 4
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:37 PM
ok so i beated that big rock ***hole but theres something not right in my game right now....queen cant attack!!! and i cant do that mercenary B anymore....my formation is like it suppose to be... to be able to that mercenary but they cant do it....i guess it's because queen cant attack.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:56 PM
Does she have the rune Wall equipped on her? If so that's why

Plug 4
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:17 PM
^^yeah that's why...that suppose wall rune.....thx

tha16thletter
Jan 5th, 2003, 08:06 PM
The rock guy was actually not that hard for me for some reason... it feels like he is because he doesnt take much damage, but what I realized is he also has lower HP than a lot of the bosses... so it balanced out, I just kept whakin him while Aila healed/did defense up, took him out in the end.
[]D

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:28 PM
I used a lot of Joker's and Geddoe's magic attacks and healed with Aila and just attacked or healed with the others. Not too difficult of a battle, may take a little while if you aren't very strong though.

Decifer
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:50 PM
whut lvl should you be to kill him i've tried once at around lvl 30 but no luck. my guys around around lvl 50 now but just got to brass castle. oh yeah and whut do you get when you defeat him i saw a big treasure chest.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Level 50 should wipe him straight off the damn mountain...

You get lots of goodies, I take all the armor and see if I can use it and if not sell it...you'll get major cash!

Plug 4
Jan 7th, 2003, 04:58 PM
i figured something really easy how to beat the hell of that gay rock golem......just cast every lightning stuff of geddoe and the most important, cast CLAY GARDIAN with AILA......youll see the difference

tha16thletter
Jan 7th, 2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Plug 4
just cast every lightning stuff of geddoe and the most important, cast CLAY GARDIAN with AILA......youll see the difference