PDA

View Full Version : Diablo2 lord of destruction

Smokey Mcpot
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:01 PM
This is a pc game which me and my buddies played online for a long time. It's real time fighting, and in my opinion the best battle system in an rpg. Very technical, well it was before the expansion.

JC Denton
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:19 PM
diablo 2 exp is cool!
though online isn't very good because everyone else is lv99 and uses hacked items so it is pointless even trying to hurt them.

i would like even more character classes next time and more skills.....an angel would be cool to play with and i think you should be able to buy jems, jewels, runes ect.

nanjij
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:36 PM
jc dento i'll meet u on mt. panoramo
i'll be the one with a knife, bone armour and the strange helmet
dont be late

x157anz
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:54 PM
Yep Diablo 2 is a classic game used to play it all the time , got well addicted. Might start it again but i never bought the expansion LOD. :(

JC Denton
Feb 21st, 2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by x157anz
Might start it again but i never bought the expansion LOD. :(

you should the assasin and druid classes are brilliant, their skills are well balanced and fun.+ you get jewels, runes andeach character gets a new item which only they can use. ie.paladins get a new shield which ups their resistances ect.

it is well worth getting it. act 5 kicks.:D

Smokey Mcpot
Feb 21st, 2002, 10:32 PM
Well i honed my tactics so much that ppl with dupes cant mess with me. I have a sword barbarian who has 1.08 grandfather(unique collosuss blade) and a fury sword.:p
With grandfather he has over 5,000 life! i usally use it for amazons, cuz i need the life bonus. Barbs i'll use it too, unless he is very strong ans skillfull. Then i have to unleash the fury on him!:D fury ignores target defense, so it really messes em up, although not as damaging as GF. Yea to survive in this game now, you have to buckle down spend some stone of jordans! i used all i had left on my swords.

x157anz
Feb 22nd, 2002, 02:10 PM
Ok , but the game is very old aint it ?!!?
Sounds cool , hopefully it will be cheap in the shops now :)

Smokey Mcpot
Feb 22nd, 2002, 05:33 PM
Well the original will be 2 years old in april, but the expansion is
about 7 months old. It is cheap as hell now, if you have an extra
couple of bucks you should pick up a copy. Don't play it out like my buddies did.:D They were insomniacs for like 10 months straight!

JC Denton
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Smokey Mcpot
With grandfather he has over 5,000 life!

how are you suposed to get 5,000 life without either using hacked items or a hacked charcter?

it people that hack thats ruins the fun of fighting over the net.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 6th, 2002, 10:02 AM
I wish they monitored hacks and banned the ip for a certain period to teach them a lesson because just kicking them it no biggie.
:ghost:

Spirit
Mar 6th, 2002, 02:17 PM
ya well I had my time in DII but I quit long ago and I'm glad I did, since I made $200 on it :)

JC Denton
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Spirit
ya well I had my time in DII but I quit long ago and I'm glad I did, since I made $200 on it :)

how?
they are clamping down on hackers
taken from battle.net news
Corrupted Items Deleted - 3/15/2002
Please note: We have begun deleting corrupted items from Diablo II characters on Battle.net. These corrupt items were created with illegal duping hacks and are clearly identified by their illegal bonuses or negative modifiers to skills and statistics not modified by the Diablo II game. We are removing these items from the game and are closing the loophole that enabled them to be created.

This extreme step is necessary to provide an enjoyable Battle.net environment for our legitimate users. Note that we cannot restore any items lost as a result of this measure.

If you observe evidence of hacks or duping, please contact [email protected].

taken from battle.net news