PDA

View Full Version : Relm + Kupobag! (shrine stuffs)

kupoartist
Dec 31st, 2002, 01:40 PM
as if you hadn't already seen my new sig, i've made yet another Relm pic... but wait... this one actually looks like Relm and not some hat thief!

anyways, these pics at the bottom of my post are stuffs that i'm using for my Relm Shrine (so thats 4 sites and counting!!!) ... as ever relm and moogles aren't very far away :laugh: ... ok, I promise that i'll get round to doing somthing different after the shrine is finished!!!!!

so here they both are, and for once I don't have to give a "stay away if pink makes you puke" alert :happy:
-relm arrowny- (http://mysite.freeserve.com/kupoartist/images/newartirelm.jpg)
-Kupobag!- (http://mysite.freeserve.com/kupoartist/images/artikupobag.jpg)

Gadzoox
Dec 31st, 2002, 05:34 PM
Yee! So cute! Nicely done except my only quibble is on the first one, she's got the 'noodle-arm' disease! Try and do a little muscle definition in the shape to fix that!

I love the kupobag cept he kinda looks dead with hose 'X' eyes!! :laugh: Love the fluffy 'moostache'! ;)

What is Relm anyway? *ducks from flying objects from the_artist* ;)

kupoartist
Dec 31st, 2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox
What is Relm anyway?
relm was the obligatory 3rd female character in FF6 (just about all FFs have only 3 playables...), and naturally as both Terra and Celes are "late teen lonely hearts regects" (well... not quite, just think the classic lead female role) Relm is a 10 year old girl that hits people with paintbrushes. And she also uses her artistic talent to draw enemies that fight for a single turn on your side (she makes ultros the octopus whack itself in the head... don't ask :laugh: ) ... unless of course she is controlling them by wearing a moustache.

anyways... I definatly see what you mean about the arms, they do let it all down a bit... even a 10-year old has got to have some muscles on her ^_^

Soul Angel
Jan 1st, 2003, 08:58 AM
They both look so cute and colourful :happy:
Another two great drawings by the_artist, it's always nice to see your drawings.
Keep up the good work ;)

Gadzoox
Jan 1st, 2003, 01:07 PM
Really? Wholy crappoly I wanna play ff6 now!! ahaha!! That's hilarious! Yehehehee!

Hmm... maybe she doesn't need muscle definition as much as she needs the line in the inside 'bendy' part of her elbow curved a bit more... I hope that makes sense! ahha! If it doesnt then just ignore me and I'll go away. :>

kupoartist
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox
Hmm... maybe she doesn't need muscle definition as much as she needs the line in the inside 'bendy' part of her elbow curved a bit more... I hope that makes sense! ahha! If it doesnt then just ignore me and I'll go away. :>
yes... the problem is most likely in the elbows... i had quite a bit of trouble drawing the kupobag with her, so I kind of messed up the whole area round there, making it a little hard to see whether her elbows were any good :( ah well... I'll be sure to remember that in the future :happy:

Pu the Owl
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:58 PM
Why does the Kupobag one look so ... erhmmm... sad?
The first one on the other hand is so cheerful and colourful!
But they look both really cute, even if I find moogles with moustache a bit scary as well! I don't want to hear the voice of a moogle with moustache, eek!