PDA

View Full Version : How do you celebrate the New Year's Eve?

Jolie
Dec 30th, 2002, 12:08 PM
I'm not even sure anybody here celebrates New Year's Eve, but if you do, what are going to do? Will you stay at home playing videogames, will you go out clubbing or maybe will you spend the day with your relatives? Or maybe do you have different plans?

Spank-A-Thon
Dec 30th, 2002, 01:16 PM
I'll be going down to my favourite Biker/Rock bar, The Boot Hill Saloon, and celebrating with all my friends. When I say celebrating, I of course mean getting somewhat drunk, dancing stupidly to cheesy music and trying to kiss as many people as possible! Heh heh...

- S

MakgSnake
Dec 30th, 2002, 01:20 PM
I do, most of the times like for the last 7-8 years or so. If with friends, just hanging around going from one New Years Party to another.... we always go to atleast 5-6 New years party, be there for like 15 to 30 minutes and then leave (that is if we think its not that great). And when everything is over, just roam around streets of the main downtown till 4 to 5 O clock in the morning. Fooling around and all.

But this year it would be different I know it. :P :disturb:

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 30th, 2002, 02:13 PM
I probably won't do anything this year. New Year's isn't that big of a deal to me, especially when you are in high school and don't do drugs.

DSgamer
Dec 30th, 2002, 02:18 PM
suzuki, u dont have 2 use drugs 2 have fun, get a g/f, or if u have one, just go chill at her crib

Perfect Agent
Dec 30th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Drink and watch the stupid bastards on the tv in the rain, suckers.

dan da man
Dec 30th, 2002, 07:30 PM
party, party, party!!!!

Nelo Angelo
Dec 30th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Doing the things I do normally.

Vash
Dec 30th, 2002, 08:01 PM
I will probaly be here and some other forums just chilling...

David
Dec 30th, 2002, 08:43 PM
I usually go to a big party with friends and relatives. So like dan da man said," PARTY, PARTY, PARTY". OHHH YEAH!!!!!!. Have a happy New Years Eve tomorrow you guys!:happy:

--------------------------------------------------------

To be forgotten is worse than death...

MakgSnake
Dec 30th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Yeah tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and well I was suppose to be off from work, but I asked them if I can work out a couple of more hours tomorrow. To get more $$$ for my Xbox. So tomorrow is a normal working day for me.

Deathwatchz
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:17 PM
go over my girl's house, get totally smashed, and chill for a while watching tv and playing ps2 for a while. ill be ducking away from the windows though. we both live in the ghetto, so people are gonna be shooting off their guns for a few hours. i had my bedroom window get shot out one year.

Fox
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:29 PM
food.
shit.
couch.

REChick14
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:55 PM
I usually spend time wit my family. I wouldnt have it any other way.:)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 30th, 2002, 11:04 PM
I don't know...I might end up chilling at a friends house.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 31st, 2002, 01:05 AM
I'll go bowling tommorow night and then play Dragonball Z: Budokai the rest of the time.

Big Dude
Dec 31st, 2002, 02:11 AM
Oh well then... we usually soot off the guns at midnight and... and... well, thats it! :disturb: I'ed go to my ex's house and spend new years with her, but well... I cant. and I'll probly end up doing the same thing Im doing right now, sitting on my computer... doing... almost... nothing... damn, I need a life... :disgust:

Redpyramidhead
Dec 31st, 2002, 02:30 AM
I had once been told by a person very close to me that what you do on New Years Eve defines some kind of pattern you are either doomed to or blessed to repeat. They are not obvious or shallow things like for example if you were getting laid on new years eve, it doesn't mean you will spend 2003 having nonstop sex (woohaa:roll:) More likely, since life is ironic, something clever to the design of your life pertaining specifically to you would happen instead. Your life will be affected to turn it into either the last thing you would want or something that would have been the last thing you wanted at an earlier time in your life (think last new years eve,) but are now open to or victim to since your life has changed since then. According to this theory, this is what happened to you in 2002 and will happen again in 2003. OK, half of that is my own conspiracy theory about the forces working behind the curtains to give us the most difficult lives possible, but I enjoyed writing all that. Eh...I'm not even sure exactly what I just said and I think I got it mixed up.
Oh and btw, don't let that discourage you from getting laid this New Years Eve! INdulge thyself! mwahahahaha

_RED_ stuff

Redpyramidhead
Dec 31st, 2002, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Big Dude

Oh well then... we usually shoot off the guns at midnight and... and... well, thats it! :disturb:

Ummm...So are you the guy who shot out Deathwatchz window last year?:frust:

_RED_ stuff

Big Dude
Dec 31st, 2002, 12:25 PM
Ahhh... well... no, I dont think so :disturb: We shoot at the mountians, I dont know why, but oh well.

Cannibal Clown
Dec 31st, 2002, 02:16 PM
I'm working, yay!

ssjtrunks13
Dec 31st, 2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Big Dude

I'll probly end up doing the same thing Im doing right now, sitting on my computer... doing... almost... nothing... damn, I need a life... :disgust:

I need a life too.

Nelo Angelo
Dec 31st, 2002, 05:01 PM
Hey, I got an idea for those who need a life. Go on eBay!

Big Dude
Dec 31st, 2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Nelo Angelo

Hey, I got an idea for those who need a life. Go on eBay!

:laugh: Hey!, Good idea! How much you suppose one of 'em would cost?

Frozen
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:49 AM
Usually with either mom's or dad's family.

This time I had to expend it absolutely alone.

Chara
Jan 1st, 2003, 12:32 PM
I've spent my new years drunk as hell over a buddy's house.

Most of the time I usually spend it on my computer or sleep. LAst year I was playing CS when the ball dropped. For the new millenium I spent it sleep. (yeah, I know 2001 was the real start of the milllenium but they had all those damn millenium special things in 2000 which made it seem like a new millenium)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 1st, 2003, 05:25 PM
I ended up chilling at a buddy's house with a few friends playing UC with two linked XBox's...:D

ssjtrunks13
Jan 1st, 2003, 05:30 PM
I ended up going to the house of a friend of the family.

mark0™
Jan 1st, 2003, 11:03 PM
I watched the Las Vegas Strip's Fireworks, Smoked a Cigar, then Slept, it was really boring though, Fireworks never appealed to me :( The Cigar was good though ;)

Deathwatchz
Jan 1st, 2003, 11:11 PM
hey, at least Dude shoots at the mountains instead of houses like the idiots around here :D. I sometimes feel like sitting on my roof in a bulletproof outfit with my 30.06 just to put some of those bastards out of their misery....

Big Dude
Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Deathwatchz

I sometimes feel like sitting on my roof in a bulletproof outfit with my 30.06 just to put some of those bastards out of their misery....

That would be fun :D :evil:

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 07:58 PM
I never really celebrate anything.. especially when it comes to holidays. But its become a tradition to always go to Disneyland on new years eve, to watch the FireWorks! Yet I go to disneyland just about every day ^_^;; so its not really that big of a deal. New years this year.. or should I say LAST year... was just like any other day. I didnt even count down.. just waited for the fireworks to start ^_^

David
Jan 3rd, 2003, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted By Seraph Sephiroth

go to Disneyland on new years eve, to watch the FireWorks! Yet I go to disneyland just about every day ^_^;; so its not really that big of a deal.

Your really lucky to go at Disneyland almost everyday. I never been there before what's it like.

0====(=======================>

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 3rd, 2003, 01:33 AM
Disneyland deffinatly lives up to its name as "the happiest place on earth" ..Every ride there excites me.. and the atmosphere is always uplifting. The food is always awsome, especially at the Pizza Port in Tomorrow Land ^_^ .... The parades this year are pretty sucky, but my aunt works for the Disney Robtics company, caled Garner Holt productions.. and she says they're coming out with a really great parade for Disney's birthday in 2004 or 5. ... The fireworks at night are always spectacular, and seem to never ever stop! And the show Fantasmic, is the greatest light-show in the USA! IMO though ^_^ ... you really have to experience the whole thing yourself though!

David
Jan 3rd, 2003, 01:40 AM
Someday I will go there, I wanna see all my favorite Disney Characters, such as Goofy and Donald, there my favorite now because of Kingdom Hearts. Oh, how I enjoy that game! Maybe they could get a kid who looks like Sora and he can be a Disney star too:laugh: Maybe a main attraction...:laugh:

0===(======================>